Do you Like to fly?

Do you like to fly?

• Total voters
I think if God wanted us to fly he'd have given us wings!

Well, God did give us a brain to figure out how to fly. If he didn't want us to fly, He wouldn't have given us all the means to fly.

I hate to fly..I am terrified of heights and I dont like the idea of being in a metal tube thousands and thousands of feet in the sky. Makes me too nervous but I fly often regardless.

I very much like to fly. 2 of my friends are terrified of it ever since 9/11. They have never flown since then... they take bus/train/etc. all over USA - very sad!

I had to fly to New Orleans a month after 9/11. Now, imagine how nervous all the passengers were at that time. Everyone looked so strained.

OH yes! I do love flying! Been on the planes many times, little ones and big ones. I even steer a light plane up in the air too. :)

I had to fly to New Orleans a month after 9/11. Now, imagine how nervous all the passengers were at that time. Everyone looked so strained.

Ya know, when my family and I had to go to San Diego from San Antonio in January 2002, I was young like 13, as I was getting on the plane, I saw one of the passengers dressed like an arab, it freaked me out and scared until we landed in San Diego. ha

And I love to fly but to get though the security checkpoints are the pain in the ass.

I enjoying flying when it takes me to places that I want to go in less time than traveling on the roads. But I don't fancy the restrooms on the plane nor the food. Ugh

Well, God did give us a brain to figure out how to fly. If he didn't want us to fly, He wouldn't have given us all the means to fly.

Yeah, I know. It's just that I definitely do not care for flying in an airplane. I almost have to sit on the pilot's lap every time I HAVE to fly! :lol:

Yeah, I know. It's just that I definitely do not care for flying in an airplane. I almost have to sit on the pilot's lap every time I HAVE to fly! :lol:

I know what you mean. I am that way when I'm in a car and somebody else is driving. :roll:

I know what you mean. I am that way when I'm in a car and somebody else is driving. :roll:

Lol, yeah, strange thing is, I feel that way about my wife's driving but she's a little better driver than I am, lol.

Lol, yeah, strange thing is, I feel that way about my wife's driving but she's a little better driver than I am, lol.

Well that is all about control. There are things that I would perfer to be in control and other things I dont mind not being in control.

I am an extremely frequent flier and love flying. Airport hassles, I could do without, but such is life.

i love to fly, love the feeling of it taking off and landing...window seats are my favorite. SOMETIMES, the food on the plane arent great. but ya gotta eat sometimes,eh?

I think I want to do something similar to the scene in the movie, "French Kiss" when that frenchman would sneak off some mini bottles of alcohol from the stewardess..... Would I ever get busted for that?

Turbulence is the best part! I think it's fun, especially when I can watch the wings flex up and down!

I agree with you. Turbulence is best I'll sleep right though it...
yea the wings flex up / down but they are designed to do that... the 787 wings were bent 27 feet up and they still didn't break....

I love to fly.. I hold FAA private pilots rating ("license" if you like.. the FAA does not issue "licenses" they issue certficates & ratings) I have hundreds of skydives too...great fun!!...

Back