Do you Like to fly?

Do you like to fly?

• Total voters
I love flying! Window seat, please! :)

I'm a student pilot with 18 hours logged, 22 more hours or more plus FAA exam to receive private pilot license, I LOVE FLYING!

I would LOVE to own this airplane, Piper Saratoga TC:

togatc1.jpg

I'm a student pilot with 18 hours logged, 22 more hours or more plus FAA exam to receive private pilot license, I LOVE FLYING!

Ah, Hey, It's been a while. :)

I remember you were telling me years ago that you had already been taking these pilot courses.

How is that progressing?

truth is, unless you got all those hours squezed together into few days flying time, you'll most likely need about 60~80 hours 30~40 Hours dual, and 30~40 hours solo, The FAA written test you just need to get 70 or btter and passed test within last 12 months, the FAA check ride is two parts, Oral & pratical (flight test) never say you don't know or are not sure, it's a automatic faulure! Instead, say I'm not certain, but i'll look it up... (be able to look up in FAR's / POH etc.)

I love to fly. I will find any excuse to fly, just to fly. I'm flying to San Antonio in November to surprise my best friend for her birthday.

Flying is alright for me because of the room in a plane which feels small and crowded, not too comfortable and planes spew too much pollution. I like taking off and the landing parts and viewing the landscapes down below, too. I would fly when it's for long distances, otherwise I would drive or take the train if it's not that far.

As long as the flight doesn't get too bumpy, I am pretty much ok with it :D

But I am always glad when back on Earth, so to speak ;)

Jamie

But the bumpy flights are the best! I love those flights!

I remember one of those veeery bumpy flights where I was going from Paris to Madrid. There were about 20 people in the plane. And among those twenty (or so) people where 2 kids. They were laughing all the time so hard that it made everybody else giggle...

So good the kids where there (keeping our minds off from killing ourselves on the ground). i think that elseway I would have been completely sick :D

Jamie

While I haven't flown in a while, I always did enjoy it-

I was up in an ultralight and in hot air balloon - those were REALLY COOL :D

my dad's a pilot. so, i've been in/around airplanes since i was born. my brother is also a pilot. my dad owns a piper-colt and another small plane- but idk what it's called. i don't really care too much about flying but everyone else in my family seems to love it. maybe it's just because i've been so consumed by it my whole life.

Flew SFO or LAX to SYD few times a year and its a pain in the ass to sit on a chair. 14 hours flight is not nice to have but what can I do? I am a frequent flier with Qantas and Air New Zealand and had upgraded to business class and IT WAS AWESOME! Better food, easier to sleep and more refreshing mood after deboarding a plane in destination airport.

I've never been on a plane before and honestly... I don't think I would be scare.

All I have to say is, Life is short... Live it lol.

Back