Do you like France?

I wouldn't mind visiting France for the culture and experience. I have relatives there, too. I guess some of you french haters will boycott me now, cos I'm sort of a french DNA product myself? :eek:

USA has its pros and cons, too.. as well as France does, and every other countries. :lol:

Tamara said:
Did you know the French made and sold weapons to Saddam?. :pissed:

Tamara, you'd have to be specific about which french group did this. To generalize the french as a whole body sharing the same ideas and beliefs would be misleading, IMO. No one agrees with each other even if they live in the same country.. USA should be proof of that ;)

kuifje75 said:
France... je l'adore! I love France. I love the attitude of the French and German people, because they are honest and say whatever they think. Some Americans think it is plain rudeness, but I don't see it that way.

I don't know if all french people are that cool as the ones you've met - my friend visited france, and said the ones she encountered were snooty and thought she was fat even though she weighted only 125lbs and was really slim. She also has a great sense of fashion...

Tamara said:

Did you know that in the 1970s and 1980s, the United States supported Saddam and his rise in Iraq with the Baathi Party, as well as giving all kinds of weapons to Iraqi people to fight the war against Iran? Also, it had something to do with the Afghanistan war with Russians.

Tamara said:

All countries make business with other countries.
Iraq can order a poisonous substance to produce the plant parts insecticides or artificial fertilizers at different companies in Germany, America or other countries. How do they know Iranian use parts to produce chemistry weapons?

I know that every cultures have different manner behaviors. I'm getting use it because I travel alot to overseas and learn their different cultures. All what I do is I search to find out about other countries's custom before I travel to because I like to learn to respect their cultures that I should not get wrong head about their behaviour way. I have no problem with their different cultures because I accept what they are. It would be bad if anyone show no respect on their cultures. Remember that everyone has different custom/traditional in their countries.

If I want to try America then I need to find out about their culture before I don't get the wrong head about them.

See the example.
http://www.drdaveanddee.com/america.html

See that European and America have different manner ways. I can't see the reason why anyone are offence over their behavior because they are different people.

Tamara said:

US, under Bush Sr's presidency, did sell weapons to Al Queda and as well trained them to fight for their indepedence. So what can you say abt US now??

I like Paris,France its really beautiful and romantic many people went there for vacation and honeymoon also! and also Princess Diana been there also before she died.

but im wishes Princess Diana was alives! when Princess Diana was in accident at Paris in 1997 by Assassination paparazzi who chase the Princess to getting images of Diana before she crash in tunnell im kinda afraid for Diana getting hurt! but i wanted see Diana's crash sites i dont like paparazzi who been hounded over the Princess Diana i really hated it! but i never met her before

Sara Boyce

WOO HOO england gets the 2012 games! NOT FRANCE!!

WOO HOO!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!! For making france A BUNCH OF FUCKING LOSERS!!! Maybe youll support the USA next time charac!!because BAD THINGS ARE HAPPENING TO FRANCE! Maybe youll stop and think about who rescued your ass from adolph hitlers army in 1944?

Mr. RavenSteven1961,

May I remind you that France already joined our first American forces against England in 1770s?

France people,

Thanks so much for supporting our old folks when we needed your great assistance. We also thank Napoleon Bonaparte for doing a great business when our grandfolks purchased your Louisiana property.

Please ignore Mr. RavenSteven1961's remark. He does not mean directly to insult France people since he never actually thought of our America history. Please accept our serious apology.

Be Peace in God's World.

Michael

mld4ds said:
WOO HOO england gets the 2012 games! NOT FRANCE!!

Mr. RavenSteven1961,

May I remind you that France already joined our first American forces against England in 1770s?

France people,

Thanks so much for supporting our old folks when we needed your great assistance. We also thank Napoleon Bonaparte for doing a great business when our grandfolks purchased your Louisiana property.

Please ignore Mr. RavenSteven1961's remark. He does not mean directly to insult France people since he never actually thought of our America history. Please accept our serious apology.

Be Peace in God's World.

Michael

Very true!!!!!!!!

I really don´t understand why Americans insult French. I watched movie called "Patriot" on TV last Sunday. It´s really very good movie... I would recommend you to watch it.
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00004XPPG.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Yes, France helped America against England in 1770. Without France´s help, America would never be here. right?

Im Doing what bill o`reilly told me to do. And i bought his bumper sticker.
BillOreillyBoycottFrance.jpg

I like france and I would live to visit there sometime in the near future. Frence are not bad people and they're just not interest in war.

Liebling:-))) said:
Yes, France helped America against England in 1770.
Without France´s help, America would never be here. right?
Yes, America helped France against Germany in WWI and WWII.
Without America's help, France would never be here. Right?

Reba said:
Yes, America helped France against Germany in WWI and WWII. Without America's help, France would never be here. Right?

Without French's involvement in the American Revolution, America would never had been able to help France battle against Germany in World War I and II. The French helped pave America's path to becoming the world's most powerful country by allying with them in the revolution.

So your point is?

French sold to Saddam?

Can we see what you have as proof? 'Just wondering, hon. :naughty:

Banjo said:
Without French's involvement in the American Revolution, America would never had been able to help France battle against Germany in World War I and II. The French helped pave America's path to becoming the world's most powerful country by allying with them in the revolution.

So your point is?
That I think we have already shown our gratitude to France by pulling their bacon out of the fire twice.

The France of Lafayette is not the same France today.

Banjo said:

So your point is?

What an excellent question you brought up. What if we may not have ADA that Great Britain never support Brit citizens with disabilities. We will still be paying high royal taxes to the England Government. Moreover, they do not believe any women's right to vote.

Women' Suffrage

I.E., Roman law specified that those born deaf had no legal rights or obligations and were forbidden to marry in addition to being required to have guardians to look after them. Those who became deaf after having developed speech were allowed to enjoy full legal rights.

Patrick Henry told England King George, " Give me liberty or give me death."

Charac is anti american.He doesnt care about anybody else except his self interests.All hes doing is looking after himself and we americans know it.So if charac wants to play this game with us?Were play the money game with them and boycott french products

Back