Do you like France?

I never been to France, but I would like to visit that country sometime in the future. I would like to visit Paris, and many france towns. Hey, it's only a pipe dream until the reality. :)

Yes, Kuiji75 is right about euros, Ravensteven.

Don't forget that France is my neighbour. I use euros when I go to France and also any euro countries.

Why? How do you know that France is bad? You haven't try France or what?, Ravensteve. :dizzy:

Misconceptions are a wonderful thing. Has it occured to you that the French might be so-called "anti-American" because the Americans are "anti-French?"

My wife and I have visited Paris. It's a beautiful, romantic city...no wonder it's called "the City of Light". Would love to go there again.

My wife loves perfume stuff, made in France.

I think French products (perfume, sunglasses, etc) are great. I won't buy Peugout-Renault car, they're lousy French-built cars. I'd rather to drive American, Japanese, German or Sweden built cars.

The French government STINKS... their politics are completely different from us here in America. They are against sending their troops to Iraq.

-madmax

hmm... wel times must have changed because i thought the french and americans were ali's....i guess not.. but i did go to france is was very nice although i prefer italy SO MANY SUNFLOWERS!

Back