I like fake breast!
I like fake ass!
I like fake lip!
I like fake oral sex!
I like umm.. I dunno!

:eek: no wonder you don't a girlfriend! No one wants you! Cause you're :crazy:

Originally posted by Katzie
:eek: no wonder you don't a girlfriend! No one wants you! Cause you're :crazy:

umm.. Good! I don't want them to be interest on me!

*dialing on my cell phone* Hello chick?

Originally posted by illustrator
umm.. Good! I don't want them to be interest on me!

*dialing on my cell phone* Hello chick?

Name: Original Unknown
Sign: Unknown
Where do you rather be?: Australia
Marital Status: Still single and look
Do you smoke:For Sociaty
What's your biggest goal in life: Getting marry and have beautiful children

Ya sure about that??

Originally posted by Katzie

Ya sure about that??

yes, I am still looking... - not at alldeaf.com but at my location... oh yeah...

Yeah! hottie chicks get some fakie nails. like black chicks always get wig hairs, eye contacts, nails, and make straight hair are FAKIE!!beause they are FAIRY TALE!! they can't get a REAL :P GET A REAL AND NATURAL!!

yeah true waste money for fake nails if its broke only two or three days waste they said see them in two weeks waste money to do and have to pay other money to repair new one fake nail on it ....

yes, I am still looking... - not at alldeaf.com but at my location... oh yeah...
ckfarbes
oh man you are interesting into fake to play with you to waste ur engery eh :boink: :bowdown:

Fake nails are a big NoNo! :nono: I hate it when she breaks one off and goes "Oh shit! There goes my nail!

We should thanks to God for giving us REAL nails as free. Paying $$$ for more fake nails are more like tempt and desire attention disorder.

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
<<< Dont have fake nails, dont have fake boobs, dont have fake ass, dont have fake face that being covered up by make up.... dont have this and that.

My nails are all fuck up.. I dont give a flying fuck. I paint it over and make it look good. :D That all there is to it.

Right now its blue and yellow alternative. :D Easter Color.

:bowdown: I agreee with u ;) I used to use fake nails but not anymore cuz it fucked my nails up so I use nail polishes almost all the time to hide the ugly nails I have :eek:

:naughty: Oh I was a freaky kid when I was young!!! Nothing was ever normal with me! Now, I don't even consider wearing fake nails! I'm a self-professed nail biter. ChelEler girly.. fear not.. you didn't offend me! ;) It's one of the benefits living in a Deafie family.. you never miss any communication! :D One thing for sure.. fake nails are out for me! I saw a movie with Eddie Murphy. He woke up with a chick that had fake nails all caught up in her hair and I just screamed at that scene. The look of horror he had on his face. Half of her nails was in her hair and the rest was on the bed... some was still hanging on her nails! :laugh2: That was a scene to watch!

I'm ditching the idea of getting a real woman with fake nails for a blow up dolly from the sex store.... they are safer....

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Fake nails are a big NoNo! :nono: I hate it when she breaks one off and goes "Oh shit! There goes my nail!

:rofl: sooo true, like my mom!! she wears lots of time. i'm like MOM! *RME* heh

Back