do you like any women ...

fake figure nails don't really bother me either...but sometimes it annoys me when a girl goes "OMG! I BROKE A NAIL! HELP!!"

I don't really care if she has fingernails or not. I like her for who she is, not how she dresses or how much makeup she puts on. Natural is best.

I have had fake nails cuz my real nails broke and it makes it look nice and even. Plus it acts like a shield. I broke my fake nail and the real one was safe under the fake one...if it was my real one it probably would be bleeding and bruised.... I was glad I had the fake nail on...I like having a manicure with air brushing....

Used to have them- they were fun for awhile but got used to it and realized its worthless. Im trying to grow out my REAL nails...

Haven't read everything yet, but let me say this -- keep it real. A girl looks better when she's all real. Fake breasts, fake ass, fake nails, c'mon girls, just... be natural.

Now, I've had my own bad experience with fake nails, so naturally, I'm biased against them, however, that's another story.

Just be careful not to grow your real nails out too much. You wouldn't want to end up like those ladies with those huge ugly-assed nails with fungus growing all over the place!

i used to have fake nails very few times on special occassions such as prom, or bridesmaid. whatever! :-P

Back