do you like any women ...

E

eternity

who have all fake finger nails?

Hmmmmm,,,,, I guess fake fingernails is hokay. But one time I was dating this chick who had a fake leg, well one time I dropped her off at home, slammed her damn rubber leg in the car door and drove off. Drug the bitch half a block before I heard her screaming and banging on the side of my car- pissed me off, put a few good sized dents in mah door!

I guess the moral of this story is beware of chicks with rubber legs!

for myself being a lady with fake fingernails, i do like it rarely times. unless if i need to break my habits by biting the nails. but sometimes fake nails makes their hands or fingernails pretty as in a need to be pretty enuff not to break it. even tho, yes i do like wearing fake fingernails..

I see many women who have them. Why should they waste their money. Even some of my friends who had them. They complained that they broke their fake nail and said how it hurted. I was like thank god I dont have any fake nails at all. i have my own real nails. :D

Ok DOM.. I ll SCRATCH your back with 4-5 long deep cut. :naughty:

ive seen the women have on fake nails and paint them with those nail "pictures" on them -- i thought those were cool altho not for me -- im a chronic nailbiter :-x

Is that bad? You said you d love to have all women to do that to you and I thought about scratch your back. And now you are hitting my head :madfawk:

Back