Do you have a TTY?

Do you use a TTY at home?

• Yes

Votes: 42 59.2%
  • No

Votes: 29 40.8%

• Total voters
i've already posted in this thread, but i wanted to make an additional comment. even though i primarily use IP relay, i've decided to keep my 13 year old telebraille (braille tty) in the event something happens to my computer. i've already had to send my computer in to have windows reformatted due to a malfunctiing program that prevented me from shutting down, restarting the computer or executing any other programs.

Well, I do still have TTY, and it's in the box somewhere. I haven't use it for couple years. I just use my VP more because I feel it's more faster and convenient ways than TTY. Also, as for IP-Relay or SIPRelay I use them once a while if I really need to call someone from my pager.

I wonder if I can change my answer on the poll because very soon I will be the proud owner of a little Q90D. :lol:

I will only be using it for outgoing calls, TTY to TTY though to communicate with various companies and also the government.

tty

i do have a phone tty in one thing where i can do VCO calls problem is i don't use it. I want to but hate dealing with people who are impatient. so I use AT&T internet relay and will check out this "nextalk" everyone is talking about. However, i like the tty phone...i don't seen anything wrong with it....

Back