Do you hate your brother or sister?

I have a brother and a sister..I tolerate them like a good big brother should.

I have 4 sisters and 1 brother who are all older than myself. Therefore I'm the baby! :applause: :dance:

They're all cool. We try to keep in touch often. We all get along well. I used to pick fights with my second youngest sister but that's since ceased when she moved out of home :D

racheleggert said:
I am wondering if anyome out there hate their brother or sister that are too controlling, turns you away, treat you like a crap... I do reallyu hate my youngest brother, actually half brother...... I will tell more later..

Hmm, good question. I have a sister, and growing up, we did hate each other. I'm hearing, but physically disabled. My sister is able-bodied, and there were conflicts between us growing up. She always felt that I got more attention from my parents, because, my condition warranted a great deal of time spent in the hospital. Usually, when I was hospitalized or got sick, Mom would be with me, and she was sent to stay with an Aunt, so Dad could go to work. This did not bode well for relations between us, I'm sure. But, as we got older, we realized that we were sisters, and despite it all, we still loved each other. I guess we just GREW UP. At any rate, we are adults now, and we still have out "moments", but overall, we do NOT hate each other anymore.

I come from a huge Deaf family and people think we all get along with each other. Our siblings are always viewed as affectionate with each other but that's not the case. Being Deaf, we say things bluntly and we are used to it. Sometimes it hurts being on the receiving end of the comment line and I've grown up realizing I need to watch what I say when it comes to blunt answers because of the Deaf Culture. With my sisters, I am the middle child. I have experienced my share of sibling rivalry, some have gone over the line that people may consider it as sibling abuse. I will always love my oldest sister even though she did couldn't channel her anger in a positive way. My oldest sister is very remorseful for what she has done to her sisters and she is very thankful that both her sisters forgives and forgets. My oldest sister cannot forgive herself so my baby sister and I ask her to forgive herself and please move on because life is so damn short and we only have each other as blood sisters in the event when our parents passes away. It's a sad cycle that I have learned from the deaf institution my parents were from. The housemothers abused my parents, therefore the abuse cycle had to be broken until someone recognized it and it was us, the younger generation. :grouphug: Thank you so much for starting this thread and recognizing sibling rivalry and the how sibling rivalry can extend into the adult years. I love you so much, J & J and I'd die for you.

I have an older sister and we are as close as can be. We love eachother to death and i'm lost when she goes away to university (she's home for summer now)

I won't lie, we do fight, but that's normal. As kids we didn't get along, and we didn't even look like sisters. Now that we're older and get along, it's weird, people have trouble telling us apart.

But no, i don't hate her. I never could.

i do have 3 sisters and one bro.. i don't hate them.. but i hate what my sister done with the damn drugs.. that's only i hate her to do this..

I have 3 half sisters. my sisters age 25, 16, 21 and 27 (me).. I dont like one of my half sister 25 yrs old, she always act like bossy, snob, act like a bitch not even help with me. I am not sure if she dont care about deaf ppl. we always fight for a years and I hate to see when she telling my mom fo blame on me sent me to bedroom for grounded. Even she snob on my ex boyfriend casue we are deaf. She act bossy around on me which I told her SHUT UP!! dont be a bossy on me then she walk away from me arghhh. one time she bite my leg so i bite her back then she telling my mom till my mom sent me grounded no tv, no outside grrr i hate her. Now we are not really fight at all cause we are different live home. If i live with her at my mom then we would be fight fight fight lol. I have no idea if she dont care about deaf ppl. oh yeah she talk like to smart ass on me which i hate!!!! i always to tell her SHUT UP!!! lol

my sisters 21 yrs old and 16 yrs old that we dont get into fights which i love my 21 yrs old and 16 yrs old that much than 25 yrs old :)

my sister 21 yrs old and I always in sometime tease lol .. she dont sign lanauages at all just very small but we talk on their voice like hearing ppl talk. same with my youngest sister that she dont sign at all just small but my youngest sister wayyyyy toooo fast fingerspelling that I told her SLOW DOWN!! then she said nevermind lol i keep tell her slow down till finally she slow finger spelling lol that cute lol heheheheh. oh yeah when my youngest sister was 1 yrs old that i taught her " NO " till she saw me to said NO then she slap my hand down that i keep going to said NO and she keep going slap on me on my hand lol.

no I dont really hate my brother and sister. they are pretty good peopel.

But I'm the one who always get on their nerves than they get on my nerves. :D

only have one young brother, he is annoying pest ofc but I dont hate him only when we fight...

I don't particularly hate my brothers but I don't talk to any of them at all. We went our separate ways after I moved away and they act like they are better than other people so screw them. I don't really get along with my parents either but thats a long friggin story. I pretty much stay to myself when it comes to my family except for my grandparents. They are pretty cool.

I barely fight with them anymore because I am like never home, and I don't see them that often. We fight sometimes not most of time like at old house. Me and my sis used to fight too much over my room when she moved back home, and I had to give up my room to her, but at least we moved and got a house, so we have our own bedrooms.. .FINALLY! Since I am dating, I am busy with my boyfriend, rarely pay attention to my siblings.

Oh! I forgot one more thing I have one adopted oldest sister which is my dad's side but we dont get along cause i dont seeing my dad for 18 yrs that is why i dont see my oldest adopted sister that is why we dont get along. She is really older than me i think 36 yrs old

I hate my sister. I always wish to have a sister
to be close to, to help me with homework,
to travel around the world with, to call each other,
help me with resume and job, and so on.
Maybe God will bless me a sister in law.

i do love my brothers total of 5 boys and 1 girl, my sister is the youngest, as older we get it get really nasty we would hurt each other with spulta, u name it all. when we do our revenge it gets bad, like we would put one of our bro boxer and hang it on the stop sign, or put dog poop in a bg and stuff under the bed, or put lip stick and nail polish on while sleep, put tampax in our lunch bag. or name callings in school. one time i went to the office and left a note, and the office called said yiour mom left ya a note so he went in and the letter said " Sucker" . we would rip our clothes or punch each other all the time. we would buy old ladies panties and put in their school bag or in drawer then my mom will go HUH!!! when my brother friends come over, they tend to make fun of me being deaf. so when they are at the door, i would open and say oh my goodness its the " Golden Girls" and slam the door on them or i say hes not here but actually hes here or i say hes grounded then his friend will call and my brother will come down and yell at me.. pffft. ohhhh now i remeber, one time me and my brother put a plastic wrap on toliet as our brother will go in bathroom and do #2 :rofl: ...... now my mom is thrill she has one boy who is senior and a sister is in 6th grade less headache....

Oakley_04 said:
i do love my brothers total of 5 boys and 1 girl, my sister is the youngest, as older we get it get really nasty we would hurt each other with spulta, u name it all. when we do our revenge it gets bad, like we would put one of our bro boxer and hang it on the stop sign, or put dog poop in a bg and stuff under the bed, or put lip stick and nail polish on while sleep, put tampax in our lunch bag. or name callings in school. one time i went to the office and left a note, and the office called said yiour mom left ya a note so he went in and the letter said " Sucker" . we would rip our clothes or punch each other all the time. we would buy old ladies panties and put in their school bag or in drawer then my mom will go HUH!!! when my brother friends come over, they tend to make fun of me being deaf. so when they are at the door, i would open and say oh my goodness its the " Golden Girls" and slam the door on them or i say hes not here but actually hes here or i say hes grounded then his friend will call and my brother will come down and yell at me.. pffft. ohhhh now i remeber, one time me and my brother put a plastic wrap on toliet as our brother will go in bathroom and do #2 :rofl: ...... now my mom is thrill she has one boy who is senior and a sister is in 6th grade less headache....

:rofl: :rofl:

i love my older sister 4 years older than me and she live in Indiana and have her own family with a husband and 2 children

i love my brother 2 years younger than me and he lives in california and have his own family with a wife and a new child

I love my two older sisters even though we have fought at times when we were younger but I don't hate them. "Hate" is really a strong word to use against your own siblings so that word shouldn't be used at all. My parents taught me to love not to hate.

Back