Do you hate your brother or sister?

I cant stand my Deaf brother anymore!

Just kidding..I cant imagine not having him in my life. He is a very much a big part of my life. I thank my lucky stars to have a great sibling relationship with him. :)

I have 4 other brothers who are hearing but I am not close to them due to the age difference..the oldest one is 16 years younger than me and the youngest one is 22 years younger than me!!!! :shock:

when I was younger...yeah. wanted a new set of siblings for christmas. my sibs have always thought deaf are bad people .. now they don't. are forgiven now. as long as they respect me. as a big sister. ;)

My little sister don't sign whenever she needs to me, she is a lazy 9 year old :roll:

Didn't always get along with my brother when we were younger but as we grew up, we became really close. He's one of my biggest influences and I feel that when he went to jail, it really put a strain on our friendship. I am hoping that we can repair that once he gets out. I've become used to him not being there for me because of jail and it may feel strange when he does get out and I can visit him freely.

I've got an awesome brother. We are both cynical, reserved, and brilliant in different ways. We get each other.

I had a baby sister, but she died about three weeks later after her birth in the hospital.

I was almost three at the time. I recalled seeing her in her casket. From what I was told, I wanted to hold her because I thought she was a doll. That was the last time I ever saw her - my father's best friend's wife took me home with her.

I have two step-siblings - they are older than I. I am not close to them. My step-sister lives outside of Atlanta near her father and my mother. My step-brother (my step-father's adopted son) lives in Tennessee with his grandmother.

i miss my brother we contiune chatting on aim and etc.... so cute thing he showed me my newest niece (his 2nd child) 2 weeks old girl. she is so cute. can't wait to see my niece. i have not seen him for a year.

i had a sister before me but she died after she was born so

I am wondering if anyome out there hate their brother or sister that are too controlling, turns you away, treat you like a crap... I do reallyu hate my youngest brother, actually half brother...... I will tell more later..

My young sister 15 yrs old hate me. I am 21 years old. She always pissed me off easily. When I am gone, she always into my bedroom and stole my clothes, foods, and things. Even worst, is sleeping on my bed with her friends sleepover. After that, my bedroom kinda got messy by taking my clothes throw it on the floor and blanket mess up on my bed. When I got home, I always yelled at my sister, and she denying. It more pissed me off that she lied and didn't even apologize to me. I told her to not EVER go in my room ever again. She said fine!...later, she did it again, again, again. I always forgot lock my door. So I went in her room and mess up her room, she got really pissed off ever and pushed me. I was like wtf?! u did this to my room, now u see how I feel. She whining to my mom. Mom doing nothing about us. We always fought. When she do something bad, I told my mom about her. My mom punished her all the times.

So now sister really hate me badly, she can't wait to move out because of me, and complain that I still live there with my mom at my age of 21. Anyway, I keep telling my mom on her because she doesn't respect me at all, stole my things, I am her sister, come on she shouldn't do that to her own sister. I would never ever steal things from my family but of course, I never steal anything from friends or anybody or strangers. She does. But I still love her no matter what cuz she's my half sister. But she hates me. And also, I don't want her into bad person, since she is starting turn to be bad person by smoking weed, smoking cigs, stealing, always home late, skipping school too much, hang out with emo or dark looks on friends. I had to tell my mom every time I find out about her. Because I do care about her, don't want her to go to the hell, since I believes in god.

But I being nice to her sometimes when she do nothing wrong to me. Last thanksgiving recently, she asked my mom that if she can practice on driving a car with my mom. Mom told her to ask me. She refused ask me cuz think I would always say no. So mom asked me and I said sure. Sister got shocked and excited big time. So sister went to practice drive with me. After that, she being so nice to me all day. I wish she's like that everyday. :-/

My young sister 15 yrs old hate me. I am 21 years old. She always pissed me off easily. When I am gone, she always into my bedroom and stole my clothes, foods, and things. Even worst, is sleeping on my bed with her friends sleepover. After that, my bedroom kinda got messy by taking my clothes throw it on the floor and blanket mess up on my bed. When I got home, I always yelled at my sister, and she denying. It more pissed me off that she lied and didn't even apologize to me. I told her to not EVER go in my room ever again. She said fine!...later, she did it again, again, again. I always forgot lock my door. So I went in her room and mess up her room, she got really pissed off ever and pushed me. I was like wtf?! u did this to my room, now u see how I feel. She whining to my mom. Mom doing nothing about us. We always fought. When she do something bad, I told my mom about her. My mom punished her all the times.

So now sister really hate me badly, she can't wait to move out because of me, and complain that I still live there with my mom at my age of 21. Anyway, I keep telling my mom on her because she doesn't respect me at all, stole my things, I am her sister, come on she shouldn't do that to her own sister. I would never ever steal things from my family but of course, I never steal anything from friends or anybody or strangers. She does. But I still love her no matter what cuz she's my half sister. But she hates me. And also, I don't want her into bad person, since she is starting turn to be bad person by smoking weed, smoking cigs, stealing, always home late, skipping school too much, hang out with emo or dark looks on friends. I had to tell my mom every time I find out about her. Because I do care about her, don't want her to go to the hell, since I believes in god.

simple.... she's just being a rebellious, difficult teen like everybody and we were once like that too! you're 21 and you're an adult who can do anything.... now imagine her jealousy for you being that age.... which is why she borrows your clothes and stuff.

What you can try to do is to work it out with her - some kind of buddy system. "you scratch my back, i scratch yours." for ie - you will let her borrow your clothes if she puts it back to where it belongs. she will do something for you if you would teach her how to drive. etc. etc. you know "dictatorship" mentality never works for teens.... only reward system

good luck! :cool2:

simple.... she's just being a rebellious, difficult teen like everybody and we were once like that too! you're 21 and you're an adult who can do anything.... now imagine her jealousy for you being that age.... which is why she borrows your clothes and stuff.

What you can try to do is to work it out with her - some kind of buddy system. "you scratch my back, i scratch yours." for ie - you will let her borrow your clothes if she puts it back to where it belongs. she will do something for you if you would teach her how to drive. etc. etc. you know "dictatorship" mentality never works for teens.... only reward system

good luck! :cool2:

I don't mind to loan her some of my clothes but she always ripped those, let her friends borrow mine clothes. Last year, my favorite sweatshirt was missing for few months. I don't know where those sweatshirt is anymore till i was work at haunted house. I saw my sister and her friend walked in. Her friend wore my sweatshirt and it really ripped big time. Cutted the half of sleeve both. I got really upset and yelled at my sister instead of scared them during haunted house. Gosh. I just couldn't loan her my clothes cuz she always ripped them or get it dirty and couldn't wash it off.

I don't mind to loan her some of my clothes but she always ripped those, let her friends borrow mine clothes. Last year, my favorite sweatshirt was missing for few months. I don't know where those sweatshirt is anymore till i was work at haunted house. I saw my sister and her friend walked in. Her friend wore my sweatshirt and it really ripped big time. Cutted the half of sleeve both. I got really upset and yelled at my sister instead of scared them during haunted house. Gosh. I just couldn't loan her my clothes cuz she always ripped them or get it dirty and couldn't wash it off.

ouch what can i say? call in Boot Camp Nanny? :dunno:

I love my sis. We help each other out when we need it. Like other day, she was sick so I drove to the store to get apple juices and then stopped by her house to drop it off.

She helps me with editing the paper. That's sort of relationship we have.

I have two older brothers and one young sister and I love them! ...but my sister really dislikes me. ;[ I can't resist picking on my sis. lulz

I don't have any problems with my 4 siblings. I remember we used to fight each other. We were small kids at the time. We were talking about this. We laughed.
We are very close-knit Italian family. I love my 4 siblings. We are still contacting each other via email since some are out of state.
(I have a year older sister, a year younger brother, a 5 years younger brother and a 10 years younger brother. Also, I have 5 nieces, 3 nephews, one great-niece and another great niece or nephew on the way. I don't know what's their sex gender because it's only 5 weeks away. So, it's too early.....) :D

Back