Do you experience your pets with Alzheimer?

Updated: Sussi survived after CURED her 2nd tumor herself again for second time... :shock: I will take a picture of her tonight to show that her 2nd tumor disappeared... She ated to "cure" tumor herself.... She is a fighter and want to stay alive... Now she eat well and live like normal...
I'm sorry to say this but if the tumor keeps coming back, that's not a "cure", and that's not living "like normal." I think she's just delaying the inevitable. :(

I'm sorry to say this but if the tumor keeps coming back, that's not a "cure", and that's not living "like normal." I think she's just delaying the inevitable. :(

Yes, I aware of it that's why I use comma "cured". You know that some human being's cancer/tumor are being "cured" with the help from chemo-therapy, etc but the cancer coming back... so they battle against cancer... and cure... then again back because they want to stay survive... It does the same with Sussi... I know some pets who give up to "cure" the cancer... They don't bother to do something to "cure" the cancer themselves but just let die... can't walk.... until their owner put them sleep... The vet told us that Sussi is one of rare pets who battle against tumor and determine to stay alive. The Vet said that it's hard to beleive that it's Sussi's 2nd time... Sussi is first cat, she ever know from her years experience with pets.

Liebling,
Wow Amazing, I've listening your situation about Sussi's survivor through 2nd times by tumor.. Sussi must be strong and fighter...

Pretty shocked... wow..

Back