Do you experience your pets with Alzheimer?

That is like a miracle.

Yes that's what the vet and I said the same thing what you said here. The Vet experienced many pets in the past and never experience miracle like Sussi did...

I had a dog who died of cancer when I was a child. I wish she could have recovered like your cat.

I'm very sorry how you feel for lose your loving dog. I know how you feel when you have to lose her... It's pain... How old's your dog when she have to end her life?

Wow, this is miracle for sure. She does looks a bit better than what she was before.

It is great that a changed diet worked out in the end. :)

Wow, this is miracle for sure. She does looks a bit better than what she was before.

It is great that a changed diet worked out in the end. :)

:ty:

Yes, it's miracle... I really never thought about this... She will be 22 years old on 7th July... we beleive that she will reach on her birthday...

My dog was 13 and she was 6 months older than me. I have had many dogs since but always remember her and miss her.

Happy 22nd Birthday, my darling Sussi

She will get fish for her birthday gift. :D

Happy 22nd Birthday to Sussi! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Wow Sussi indeed live a long life! Bless that cat :)

:birthday: Sussi

:ty: for congrat my baby...:D

She got white fish for her evening supper... :D

Thats one bloody lucky cat!, Hope she stays alive bit longer... My cat Misty is nearly 14 (aug 8th) she had a tumor removed at her neck 6 years ago and at that time the vet said that she may not live long as the tumor will spread, it did but for some reason stopped growing/spreading. She's still alive, eating very well on special diet (she got bladder issues due to cyst/tumors) and had been very well for the last 3/4 years.

I had a old cat called Pepper she went to sleep and never woke up again at the age of 21. Very good age.

we wish Sussi a very happy birthday

Happy birthday to your cat!!! 22 years old?? Wow! It's long life. You're lucky! How did you take care of your senior cat??

My friend's cat is 20 years old and still alive. Her name is leopard because she has a leopard on her fur. It's so cute!

She will get fish for her birthday gift. :D

:ty: everyone for wish my Sussi's birthday... She has a wonderful time to eat her favorite meal... ;)

I am going to update her tonight to show you that she is well...

Happy Birthday to Sussi... long 22 yrs old.. amazing!

That's okay, Liebling.. as long your cat will fighter... I hope your cat stay longer live.. :)

22 yrs old is a long time life. That is great to hear that. I am sorry that her tumor came back and hope she can fight it off. Whish you the best of luck with your cat and let her live longer with your wonderful love for her.

Updated: 2nd tumor

Sussi got 2nd tumor on the same side, she cured 1st tumor last Spring. (See pictures of tumor #57 and ate to cure tumor #59 in previous posts).

I took a picture of her yesterday (14.12.08)

She is fighter... She ate her tumor the same way she did with 1st tumor to cure. I don´t think she CAN cure it... She sleep a lot and lose weight again... She is old but she still fight to stay alive... I notice something wrong with her back legs but she step up and downstair and tried to fight that she can walk... I told my hubby that it look like that it´s no chance for her... She sleep on my hubby´s t-shirt near fire place... she feel comfortable... she stay there all the day and walk up and downstair... for her business, eat, sleep... Her odor is awful...

It´s very, very, very, hard to see her like this... and know that we have to put her sleep if it goes worst or can´t walk...

I am so sorry to hear that but remmy this you had her for a many good years and you will cherish her. She is grateful to have you in her life as she know that you are a good person with full of love. Hang in there girl. :hug:

aww im so sorry. she does have a wonderful 22 years life and with you all. shes so beautiful.

I can see that she's slowing down on herself. hope she is not in pain at all. =(

:ty: for support posts, horselover61 & Frisky Feline! :hug:

Updated: Sussi survived after CURED her 2nd tumor herself again for second time... :shock: I will take a picture of her tonight to show that her 2nd tumor disappeared... She ated to "cure" tumor herself.... She is a fighter and want to stay alive... Now she eat well and live like normal...

She will be 23 years old this July 2009.

*speechless*

Back