Do you consider 18 years old as a child molester if

Do you consider 18 years old as a child molester if he/she has sex with 17 years old

• Yes

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 48 73.8%

• Total voters
Sigh, We are adult about our age. We are not kids. okay? I think it is so wrong that man who is 19 and dont force with 10 years old girl. Adult men or woman should know better that they suppose not do with under age kids. Under age children should know better to not lie about their age.

Don't worry - Just let them think we married child molester... :lol: Anyway, we are happily married to child molester and have children with them... :D:

Logical yes, none of 10 years old girls want to do anything with 19 years old. They prefer to involve with few years old than themselves. It would scare them off if 19 years old tries to seduce them.

Well, Liebling ~ I believe children should wait until they are 18. Underage or under the age of 18, children need to focus on education ( school ) first. Sex CAN wait and it doesn't hurt to wait. Children still live in the nest with their parents and they aren't flyin' out of the nest yet UNTIL they are 18.

Do you really beleive that they should wait until 18 years old?

There is no good reason why they shouldn't wait until they are at least 18 years old.

Self-control and self-discipline seem to be dying characteristics for young people these days. They want that instant gratification, and aren't taught to wait for anything worthwhile. Gotta have that sex, car, iPod, booze, cell phone, attention, drugs, new clothes, money, RIGHT NOW! Waa, waa, give me my bottle now! They don't mature or learn how to set priorities in their lives. Just gotta have that instant pleasure, even if it destroys their future lives or the lives of others.

Boo, hoo, I'm 17 years old and can't have sex until I'm 18 (or God forbid, married)--I'm gonna die!

Heaven forbid they get married and because of military deployment or illness they have to do without sex with their spouse for one year. I guess they'll feel justified in finding "release" with someone else. We certainly couldn't expect that person to put the interests of a loved one first.

It's very, very sad. :(

It's a shame that we have such low expectations and standards for our young people.

Well, let's see :hmm: A female teacher (or adult) can have sex with an underage male student and the student calls it a good time. The teacher loses her job and gets a slap on the wrist. A male teacher can have sex with an underage female student, the student calls the police who show up at teacher's home with their guns drawn, put hand cuffs on him and parades through the neighborhood. This man loses his job and, not only has to register as a sex offender (unlike the female teacher) but his entire life until the day he dies is ruined. Police and judge show up at male teacher's funeral and tell how much of a pervert he is. Let's not take into consideration that the female student never called the police, but a friend of hers did and it wasn't known until after the male teacher's death. The widow is the student he was sent to prison for and they married after he got out and had many children and grandchildren. All the while, CPS (Child Protective Services) had to be present with this man every time he was with his own children, as he was never allowed to be with his children alone. Meanwhile, the female teacher (above) goes on in her life, a few years later has sex with another underage student, same scenerio, CPS never called

Does anyone see a problem with this?

I didn't have sex with anyone when I was underage, why do the kids today think they have to just because that slut Brittany is doing it, as well as Paris (ite). If the kids want sex, what's wrong with doing it alone? :sure:

There are plenty of female teachers who went to jail for what they did.
Examples:
Former teacher gets jail for sex with student [Archive] - TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards
Yet another female teacher sleeps with student - Civilization Fanatics' Forums
CNN.com - California teacher sentenced to prison for sex with student - Sep. 18, 2002
Mary Kay Letourneau Facts Of The Case - Full Story - The Crime library

Pek, what case are you talking about?

If you read the last link I posted (Mary Kay Letourneau) and on the 7th page, there is a couple of good points why the punishment for female teachers is less severe than the punishment for male teachers.

whether or not this was a pattern for the guy,
YES! One thing about older/younger relationships is that a lot of times (NOT always) it seems to be an ego thing for the guy e.g. "I can get a younger woman to go to bed with me. I'm the big mack daddy!"
Also, just b/c someone's turned 18 it doesn't mean they're mature and ready for that sort of relationship. The gross majority of teens really don't have the emotional maturity and relationship skills to handle having sex.
I'm not advocating Bob Jones University style interactions with the opposite sex.............but god, too many teenagers think that their current one is THE ONE. Most teens haven't even had really good relationships.............

Parallels in the US

Bildunterschrift: Großansicht des Bildes mit der Bildunterschrift: Turkey's Antalya coast is popular among German tourists

In the United States, former President Jimmy Carter and Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama unsuccessfully lobbied Georgia's high court to overturn the conviction of Genarlow Wilson, who is serving a ten-year jail sentence for having oral sex with his girlfriend.

The girl never filed charges, but the act was caught on videotape at a New Year's Eve party in 2003, and wound up in the hands of Georgia state prosecutors. In Georgia, the age of consent is 16 years of age. Wilson was 17 at the time, but his girlfriend was only 15. He was charged and convicted of child molestation.

The Wilson case has gotten wide publicity in the United States, and many Americans are now questioning whether the statutory rape laws that are meant to protect minors go too far.

In June, an appeal courts judge called Wilson's prison term "a grave miscarriage of justice," but the former star athlete still remains behind bars.
Teen Sex Case Puts Turkey's Judicial System in Spotlight | Europe | Deutsche Welle | 25.08.2007

Do you ever watch a TV report about men went to visit a 13 years old girl for a sex? They were caught by Chris Hansen (Dateline reporter) and the local police team.

MSNBC - 'To Catch a Predator' Front Page

It's unbelievable that they caught some men who already knew this TV show, and they went there to meet the girl anyway. I am surprised to learn that most men never went to jail after they are not guilty at the court. What is matter with the judges?

if teacher gets busted for dating underage teenager can spend some years behind in bars and get teacher license revoked so... anyways 2nd opinon if a teen decided to be serious with a teen and wind up getting teen preggie he have 2 options of going to jail or pay child support.. simple :)

About my cousin

He was 16 years old, he sexual assaulted me and touchin' me sexually, I tried so hard to fend him off of me, no he didn't try to have sex with me, but he oh man I hate to talk about this...

He wouldn't quit touchin' me, gagging I'm gagging:barf:

I was older than him, I was in my 20's when he was 16 years old...

I found out later that his mother sexually molested him and his 2 brother also are my cousin and this is my dad's brother's wife who was doin' the sick stuff to her their 3 boys, gagging...

I could never understand why he was doin' this to me, even his brother did things to me too, gagging, I'm done!

18 yrs

he/she has a sex with 17 years old girl/boy? Not just one year age difference but a very few years age difference.

Yes or not and explain why you agree or not... I am not interesting to hear about facts and law... but your own feeling and POV on this issues...

Come and discuss...

This is a hard question, because there's not that much of an age gap. with this age group there can still be a mutual consent, it might be considered statural rape if fought in the courts because of age. but if the person were much older and the person much youngr, yes, because of maybe a form of manipulation with luring the person in. Younger people can easily be manipulated in by being vulnerable in their emotion. that kinda tends to happen alot is that considered molestation due to their ignorance of where they are emotionally,I guess it might depend on the situation with both parties involved. Tough question though.
EsthersCrown*****

Well, I voted no. I am going to teach my son and daughter to be real leary, though, because of those stat. rape laws - - who know's what they will be 20 years from now!

I couldn't vote, because the poll is too black and white. Yes or no. I'd have to say maybe, because it truly does depend on the circumstances. Alot of it depends on the statutory rape laws in America and they vary by state. So, I'm gonna have to say maybe on this one.

Sorry, Liebling.

I couldn't vote, because the poll is too black and white. Yes or no. I'd have to say maybe, because it truly does depend on the circumstances. Alot of it depends on the statutory rape laws in America and they vary by state. So, I'm gonna have to say maybe on this one.

Sorry, Liebling.

Same here.

Back