Do you consider 18 years old as a child molester if

Do you consider 18 years old as a child molester if he/she has sex with 17 years old

• Yes

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 48 73.8%

• Total voters
That's why I said it depends on the circumstances. I don't understand how you can make such snap judgments without knowing all the facts and circumstances of a situation.

I am not interesting the fact and law but question about those ages between legal age and few years younger minor who want to have sex each other is consider to be sex molester or not.

It's just an informal poll, and if I don't want to vote, so what?

I did not say that you should vote it but wonder why you do not accept those poll because it's not right. Those question, I ask is not hard. Vote on the poll voluntarity. Nobody forces you to vote the poll. It's your decision.

That's why sons should listen to their dad's advice when he tells them, "Don't mess around with girls under 18."

If they want to take their chances, then they have to live with the consequences.

Like what PuyoPiyo said "I absolutely don't believe in the ageism, the age is just number.." The reason why I disagree with Statutory Rape because a lot of people use this as an excuse to destory the people's live...

I only consider a sex offense/child molester who force to have sex with victims or seduce children...

All what I said is age is only number...

I vote no, of course not. My cousin Josh, was 19 that time, he was dating with a girl who was 16 which only 3 years younger. Then that girl's grandparents end up trying to sue Josh and trying to put him in the prison, many crazy things so they finally left Washington and stayed in Minnesota till that girl became 18.

It's very sad to know that the people use those Statutory Rape law as an excuse to against other people as a revenage... :(

I only do something to protect my children if they are being force or seduce to have sex...

I absolutely don't believe in the ageism, the age is just number..

Yes I second that.

u posted a very good thread liebling and i have to say this i know i voted yes because unless the child is going to be 18 within few months from now, i am a firm beliver in 2 things if you are 18 and u have any common decency not to get ur ass in jail on a statuary rape, then you best use common sense and wait til she turns 18 or vice versa, however, if parent empacated thier child who's 17 then she is consented to be an adult and is not going to be in trouble with the law, but consider the 18 yr old who are suddenly having sex with 16 or less year old girls, who's to say they will be repeat offenders they won't have a care in the world, for one reason only thier thinking with thier dick and not thier head, some poeple i know will not do anything until both reach the age of 18, i have a friend who has a brother thats 18 and his gf was 17 shy of 18 both had agreed to wait until she was 18 and only then wld they truly be ready, well they broke up shy after her 18th birthday and she left for the mainland and he's here dating an adult now and knows that this is what he wants to do from then on. no more dating young teens.

consider urself in the postion, i wouldn't as a parent let my kid be the bait for the age of reason. I rather him be ready but same time NOT let himself get in trouble if the other parents are over protective.

i know im yapping but thats what i came to in my mind. so in a sense yes and no.

I am not interesting the fact and law but question about those ages between legal age and few years younger minor who want to have sex each other is consider to be sex molester or not.
But your poll leaves out all the factors, so it's meaningless.

I did not say that you should vote it but wonder why you do not accept those poll because it's not right. Those question, I ask is not hard. Vote on the poll voluntarity. Nobody forces you to vote the poll. It's your decision.
The question isn't "hard"; it just doesn't offer enough reasonable options; it doesn't even include "other". I'm just suggesting people consider all options before answering.

...All what I said is age is only number...
Think a little deeper about that. It's a cute quote but it doesn't make sense. Age is a very strong factor in people's relationships and daily life. It doesn't have to be a controlling or deciding factor but it is a factor nevertheless.

Do you really think that you are a child molester that´s because you has sex with 17 years old boy? What´s about your view and feeling about this? Do you force him to have sex with you?

I guess so. I didn't know enough about the law. No, I didn't force him,
he was so cute and I was so in LOVE... I asked him if I can kiss him
and I kissed him on the cheek. And after that, I asked him if we can
have sex. And we dropped our pants and we did it on my twin size bed, we were both virgins, and we didn't know what we were doing... I didn't
know where to put my legs... and he tried to put it in... So I got on
top of him and successfully put it in there... and I don't know how to
hump.... so that was it.
And next day, I bought me a box of pregnancy test and test myself..
and I was so disappointed I didn't get pregnant... Oh well.

I guess so. I didn't know enough about the law. No, I didn't force him,
he was so cute and I was so in LOVE... I asked him if I can kiss him
and I kissed him on the cheek. And after that, I asked him if we can
have sex. And we dropped our pants and we did it on my twin size bed, we were both virgins, and we didn't know what we were doing... I didn't
know where to put my legs... and he tried to put it in... So I got on
top of him and successfully put it in there... and I don't know how to
hump.... so that was it.
And next day, I bought me a box of pregnancy test and test myself..
and I was so disappointed I didn't get pregnant... Oh well.

Oh my gosh, too much info!

I vote No because Age are not matter. How you tell me that My husband is 43 years olds and I am 35 years old? He is much older than me.

I vote yes if boy try to force or girl lie about her age.

I cannot choose yes or no.

I vote No because Age are not matter. How you tell me that My husband is 43 years olds and I am 35 years old? He is much older than me.

I vote yes if boy try to force or girl lie about her age.

I cannot choose yes or no.

Yes, that´s right.

My hubby is 53 years old and I am 44 years old. The age is just number... *shrug*

Yes, I consider a person who try to force to have sex with other person as child-molester, sex offense or Rapist because force to have sex is a crime, no matter how age limit is. Example: I (44 years old) can sue a (30 years old) person who force to have sex with me. I am for age unlimited because I should be treat the equal as others who feel being victim by them.

53-year-old man - 44-year-old woman = 9-year age difference

19-year-old man - 10-year-old girl = 9-year age difference

Are these equivalent? They're both a 9-year age difference.

Even if the 19-year-old man doesn't "force" the 10-year-old girl, is the age difference OK?

Even if the 19-year-old man doesn't "force" the 10-year-old girl, is the age difference OK?
good point!

Depend, I did not vote. Sometime yes and sometime no depend on each stituion.

If they are in love, I do not think they should punish this boy or girl. But if they are just having fun or use other for sex then it is different. They should be punish.

Well, Liebling ~ I believe children should wait until they are 18. Underage or under the age of 18, children need to focus on education ( school ) first. Sex CAN wait and it doesn't hurt to wait. Children still live in the nest with their parents and they aren't flyin' out of the nest yet UNTIL they are 18.

Well, let's see :hmm: A female teacher (or adult) can have sex with an underage male student and the student calls it a good time. The teacher loses her job and gets a slap on the wrist. A male teacher can have sex with an underage female student, the student calls the police who show up at teacher's home with their guns drawn, put hand cuffs on him and parades through the neighborhood. This man loses his job and, not only has to register as a sex offender (unlike the female teacher) but his entire life until the day he dies is ruined. Police and judge show up at male teacher's funeral and tell how much of a pervert he is. Let's not take into consideration that the female student never called the police, but a friend of hers did and it wasn't known until after the male teacher's death. The widow is the student he was sent to prison for and they married after he got out and had many children and grandchildren. All the while, CPS (Child Protective Services) had to be present with this man every time he was with his own children, as he was never allowed to be with his children alone. Meanwhile, the female teacher (above) goes on in her life, a few years later has sex with another underage student, same scenerio, CPS never called

Does anyone see a problem with this?

I didn't have sex with anyone when I was underage, why do the kids today think they have to just because that slut Brittany is doing it, as well as Paris (ite). If the kids want sex, what's wrong with doing it alone? :sure:

Well, let's see :hmm: A female teacher (or adult) can have sex with an underage male student and the student calls it a good time. The teacher loses her job and gets a slap on the wrist. A male teacher can have sex with an underage female student, the student calls the police who show up at teacher's home with their guns drawn, put hand cuffs on him and parades through the neighborhood. This man loses his job and, not only has to register as a sex offender (unlike the female teacher) but his entire life until the day he dies is ruined.
They should be equally punished.

Does anyone see a problem with this?
Absolutely. Male and female offenders should be treated the same.

I voted no.....But I prefer to stay out of the trouble for dating underage girls.

Some movie actors and actresses are 10 years old difference. Like Tom Cruise, Jack Nicholson, Robin Williams, Tom Hanks (unsure), I don't know other names...

I think that it is ok for them to have a pleasure as long as they are closer to their age. I am sure some of you had the same experience when you were young kid - who knows. Don't tell me about your experience. We are human being.

Molester and rapist are not the same. Rapist is forceful. Molester is a manipulator.

For molestation issue, young kids have no way to know the different between right and wrong. That is the problem, and it is illegal. For rape issue, it is a common for teenagers and adults.

Now, you are asking me about a 18 years old molester boy with a 17 years old girl. They both know the different between right and wrong. This is confusing to me. If this girl knows that he is molester, then she would never sex with him. If she found out who he is. I would say that she definitely will call the police and have him to be arrested.

Well, real meaning of molester is a person who did sexual contact against other person's will, not by age. Like my gradparents time and great grandparents time, has common sense law, charge only against someone's will, not by age. But those days take seriously what sex is. Today, the law went overboard and sooo pathetic by destroying the lives of other by labeling people of sex offenders bec what ever a particular person did affect everyone and many have lost their jobs, homes and etc, bec for simple things which has nothing against their will or wrong time or place or circumstances. Many commit suicide, bec no voice cry to explain whatever happen and the purpose. I say, no, only if 18 in love with 17 and 17 does likewise it isnt, I have seen soo many were charged as satory rape and molesting and charging them as sex offender bec involve underage, regardless how much these two were in love. It is abuse power as I see it.

Sigh, We are adult about our age. We are not kids. okay? I think it is so wrong that man who is 19 and dont force with 10 years old girl. Adult men or woman should know better that they suppose not do with under age kids. Under age children should know better to not lie about their age.

Some movie actors and actresses are 10 years old difference. Like Tom Cruise, Jack Nicholson, Robin Williams, Tom Hanks (unsure), I don't know other names...

I think that it is ok for them to have a pleasure as long as they are closer to their age. I am sure some of you had the same experience when you were young kid - who knows. Don't tell me about your experience. We are human being.

Yes I know.

Molester and rapist are not the same. Rapist is forceful. Molester is a manipulator.

For molestation issue, young kids have no way to know the different between right and wrong. That is the problem, and it is illegal. For rape issue, it is a common for teenagers and adults.

Yes that's right but I would say molestation issue, they "seduce" (I would say it's sort of "force").

The reason I created a thread is because a lot of 18 years old and 17 years old or few years than 18 years old love each other and agree to have sex each other. It's their own decision but the problem is:

1. The parents of 17 years old use the see red and press a charge against 18 years old because they don't like him/her.

2. 17 years old girl press a charge against 18 years old as revenage because he finish with her.

3. The girl lied boy about her age.

They use Statutory Rape law as an excuse to destory the people's future which is not right.

Now, you are asking me about a 18 years old molester boy with a 17 years old girl. They both know the different between right and wrong. This is confusing to me. If this girl knows that he is molester, then she would never sex with him. If she found out who he is. I would say that she definitely will call the police and have him to be arrested.

No, it's not that what I am asking about but ask you the question either you consider 18 years old as a child molester if he or she have sex with 17 years old or not because accord Statutory Rape law - they are being register as sex offence because of this.

I do not consider 18 years old as child molester because they agree to have sex each other in first place and know their ages.

To my opinion, they should add something to improve Statutory Rape law.

Back