Do you believe in God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad i read this interestin post and im really impressive that u seekin the truth. Rock on!

Or Ronald McDonald ;) no sir, that isn't a joke. Look at numbers and numbers of McDonalds anywhere on this earth. Perhaps 1,000-3,000 years later.. assuming that humanity still exists on this earth (it would be surprising because of their non-existing common sense and brainless violence), people will wonder why during our time set up many "monument" (McDonald's yellow "M" symbol) and they surely will wonder if we worshiped Ronald McDonald as "God".
i dont understand u and i dont follow u. Care to explain more detail about it? :fingersx:

To my answer to this topic is: yes and no. Yes means I do believe in Creator whose created this multi-universes, multi-dimensions, multi-species, etc etc but I don't believe in Bible's "God".

Creator is similar to God, but God is life force by nature as create itself. I dont believe in the bible's "God", but you may believe in God without the bible. just between you and universe and you are co-creators. Does it make sense to u?

There are several reasons why I don't believe in bible or bible's "God" at all, allow me to post one examples that I coped directly from the bible:

Genesis 19:1 - 19:8

See? Would you think that I would believe in bible with statement like that? I rather to kill these madmen if they order me to throw my daughters than throwing my daughters out to madmen and allow them rape and kill them.

That isn't only one but several more in the bible, I decided to confront some priests about it and they won't listen or kept denying or ignore what I showed this to them. I refused to believe in the bible which encourages men to oppressing women, daughters, wife, etc.. I don't think "God" or rather Creator would allow that if he is "love" like you people said. Bible's statements repeatly revealed that it encourage men to oppress women like that, if you don't mind to being oppress by men then be my guest but I am NOT going to allow it happen to my future wife, my future daughters, cousins, etc.

I suggest you to read another example in the bible: Judges 19:1 - 19:30, same oppressing women situation but worse.

I wonder if do you know that there are numbers and numbers of evidences, researches and more point out that Bible has been altered at least 30 times, also few evidences mentioned that one of scriptures was wrote by Shakespeare in the bible (no I am not joking). Can you imagine what kind of bible would people believe in? Scary thoughts for me to wonder about.

Awesome.

David Icke (Famous british journalist who is only one can make Queen Elizabeth quiver or pee on herself however he made shocking reveals about bible, adam & eve's origins, human ancestors and more),
Graham Hancock (honored and well-know american archaeologist which world-wide historians start to use the facts based on his works)
Zecharia Sitchin (Other honored and well-know archaeologist who can read and translated Sumerian Tablets [the oldest artifact on the earth that reveals our or human's origins] be sure to read his books, "Earth Chronicles" for more informations about Sumerian Tablets)
Several authors, I will have to look thru the books to get the author names. Also my apologize if I assume wrong about you.

I been reading David icke's and Zecharia Sitchin, but still read Sitchin's.
Graham Hancock is new to me. i never heard him before. I dont mind to read the books. what else u recomomed the books? Do you?

LUNZ said:
Really? where is the link so i can look up? do u?

There are some few links you could look up and be the judge yourself. Ok ? :mrgreen: Just like you would when you read David Icke...same idea! :)

Ok, here are the links:

Breaking News from Ireland
http://www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com/Breaking articles for March 2002.htm

Malachi Martin
http://www.tldm.org/news/martin.htm

This one link below isn't that pretty to read, fyi ....

Vaccination – Vatican's Medical Inquisition Revealed at Last!!
http://www.themedianews.com/DAGGER/Front Page/Vaccination.htm

Enjoy!! :)

getfuzzy2004029282507.gif

Always good to discern info from any source :P See what feels right in the heart.

Liza said:
Always good to discern info from any source :P See what feels right in the heart.
what about the Mind? is knowledge more important than heart? what if i fool u while u soft-heart said something follow my ass? :giggle:

LUNZ said:
what about the Mind? is knowledge more important than heart? what if i fool u while u soft-heart said something follow my ass? :giggle:

First you better get to know me. :nana: There's a difference between feeling right and being a pushover.

Really? umm... what about Market? For examples, Very handsome male, car sale person try to persuading you to buy your own car, but The fact is he is bullshitin. You fell in his story about car stuff and you buy it, but you just met him in first time.

is that mind or heart? :slap:

Other examples, i bullshitin...fell down on the sidewalk front of u. Will u glanced on me and ask me ok? or igrone me?

mind or heart? :slap:

Liza said:

Exactly.... I always follow my heart and instinct. This will make a person more wiser, if this person follows his/her heart by listenin' to it. :)

Liza said:
I've been raised Christian, but hold no religion now. However, I am open to what is meaningful to my heart from any religion. :D

I honestly mean no offense, but since you asked.... and I would feel more complete if I added an explanation to this. Feel free to reject what doesn't vibe with you, I won't hold that against you. I'm not out to change anybody's beliefs. ;)

I believe there is a God out there. Just holding a different definition on this God. It also comes in different names: Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh, Bob Wanker... Is a rose still a rose if called by any other names?

I dunno about God being an actual entity sitting on throne in heaven, throwing lightning bolts at liars and sinners... I do not have a real good feeling about that. Why is fear necessary to get worshippers? Why the need to be worshipped at all?

I have come to this conclusion which resonates with my heart to this day: We are all part of God, and co-creators in that aspect.

So yes, I believe in God. The one that is made of compassion and love.

Liza,

I agree with you whole heartedly. I was raised a Baptist with the whole "Fire and Brimstone" mentality. After hearing their mantra for years, I started rejecting it. It just didn't jibe with what *I* thought God was. So, finally... I got fed up, and I left that church. I tried another church. Methodist, this time...And, still felt out of place. At this point, I was a teenager, and very disillusioned. I had heard lots of things about what what I SHOULD believe, and what would happened if I didn't, but it just didn't sit right. So, I said "Forget this..." And, went by my own rules until finally, somebody had the good sense to bring it home to me what i had always felt in my heart...Which is, God embodies love and compassion. And, to this day, I believe that. And, thought that has carried me throuhg some really difficult times. I am not someone who likes to where their faith on their sleeve, or push it down somebody's throat like some faiths would have you do. I just hope that I can let my faith shine through me by my actions and what I say to people.

OK, I'm done... *steps off soap box now* lol

LUNZ said:
Really? umm... what about Market? For examples, Very handsome male, car sale person try to persuading you to buy your own car, but The fact is he is bullshitin. You fell in his story about car stuff and you buy it, but you just met him in first time.

is that mind or heart? :slap:

Other examples, i bullshitin...fell down on the sidewalk front of u. Will u glanced on me and ask me ok? or igrone me?

mind or heart? :slap:

sounds like we both have different definitions of following one's heart. :)
great examples to explain your own definition.

Oceanbreeze said:
Liza,

I agree with you whole heartedly. I was raised a Baptist with the whole "Fire and Brimstone" mentality. After hearing their mantra for years, I started rejecting it. It just didn't jibe with what *I* thought God was. So, finally... I got fed up, and I left that church. I tried another church. Methodist, this time...And, still felt out of place. At this point, I was a teenager, and very disillusioned. I had heard lots of things about what what I SHOULD believe, and what would happened if I didn't, but it just didn't sit right. So, I said "Forget this..." And, went by my own rules until finally, somebody had the good sense to bring it home to me what i had always felt in my heart...Which is, God embodies love and compassion. And, to this day, I believe that. And, thought that has carried me throuhg some really difficult times. I am not someone who likes to where their faith on their sleeve, or push it down somebody's throat like some faiths would have you do. I just hope that I can let my faith shine through me by my actions and what I say to people.

OK, I'm done... *steps off soap box now* lol

LOL! enjoyed your post - your faith definitely shines through... awww, quite the trips we had huh??

The Great Mystery

Around the globe, there are many different interpretations of the great mystery. And we all should welcome and respect them as all these people have one thing in common which is faith and hope for the best of their lives.

Richard Roehm

Damn it. There are ove 400 replies that i haven't read thorough out of these replies.

I do not know which one of you who believe in GOD and others who don't believe or dont know about GOD.

Can i simply ask one question? Please do not take it so offensive greatly.

why were we born or later beome deaf. Were God really there or not? If God was there then why can't God cure us so we can hear. Not only for deafness, there are numerous of disabled people who suffers living on the earth. WHY?

Frisky Feline said:
Can i simply ask one question? Please do not take it so offensive greatly.

why were we born or later beome deaf. Were God really there or not? If God was there then why can't God cure us so we can hear. Not only for deafness, there are numerous of disabled people who suffers living on the earth. WHY?

There is not one single answer for everyone with disabilities, because God made us all the way we are for a purpose. There's a purpose for u being deaf, there's a purpose for me being deaf. Sometimes, we may never know what the purpose was, but in the long run, it has obviously done something to touch someone's life in some way. For example, look at Helen Keller. She was blind and deaf, but went on to be one of the greatest inspirations of all time to ALL people, hearing, deaf, seeing, and blind. Would she have been that same inspiration if she hadn't been blind and deaf? And also, even though God allows people to have disabilities, he does NOT leave them alone. He is with us always, through those who love us, and through the doctors and experts who work every day to find ways to help us. Like God used Anne Sullivan to work with Helen. And remember this--NOBODY is perfect. Everyone has their flaws. It is how we react to and work with our flaws that makes our blessings from God all the more rewarding!

Ok, are you telling me that God has flaws meaning God accidently made people who are disabled??

Yeah I know that we will never know what is the answer because God is not there to let us know or it never exists. That bothers me a lot.

No, God does NOT have flaws. U see, it all started with Adam and Eve. Satan caused them to sin, and that is what started all the disease, all the bad things of the world. God does NOT do anything by accident. He allows things to happen, and is always there for us. Satan is also always there, trying to work on us, turn us against God. A perfect example is the story of Job, in the Bible. God is here with me, always. He answers prayers, so many times not right away, but in the long run He does. I experience the wonderful grace of God every day. It is because of Him that I am here today, and that I am able to experience all the good things in my life.

God wants you being Deaf.. not coming from punish you being Deaf birthing.. No..
Reason maybe God has good reason... God like you have Deaf so you can education them about God's word coming by Deaf Community..

Simlair like other countries who Blind-hearing can teach Blind-hearing people about God's words.. as same thing Blind-Deaf would be benefits teach others as tell-story about God's words to their friends of Blind and Deaf.
No difference.. Just in my opition...

in other opinion is why to have disabilties child, because God punish on the parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back