Disgusting Coworkers

Me thinks to save people from having to touch the door handle is to have an automatic door that opens when you walk or stand near it. This way you can dry your hands with the paper towel then then throw it in the trash bin.

I believe the maintenance workers at wal-mart are required to clean the bathrooms every six hours, but I think it would be better if they cleaned it every 4 hours.

cleanliness is learned

This is one of many areas where the role of society and the freedom of the individual clash. It is one the most fascinating things to me, how people are conditioned or not conditioned by the general requirements of their society.
When people work together it is truly awesome what they can accomplish.
When working against each other? Whoa... it can go from downright funny to evil beyond the pale; the whole spectrum.
When I visit Canada the very first thing I notice is a general improvement in cleanliness. There is societal demand for it. It happens there why not here?
I have been a construction worker for a very long time. The jobsite is a dirty place just by the nature of the work going on. But it does not have to be. In fact what keeps it clean is safety rules. In this country a law has to be passed that costs someone a heap of money, then things get cleaned up. I have to really push on the young people I train to observe basic cleanliness. It irritates me to be a parent to what are adults. If I ignore it I cost my employers and my society. A society that really does not care as much as it should by its nature.

We have the same problem in the mens room at my location. This is suppose to be a building full of professionals.

Its sad that laws have to be put in place to make sure people observe basic hygiene and cleanliness, and it only costs taxpayers more money for such laws.

Used to people would keep their yards clean and mowed and didn't have old junk vehicles in the front yard, and the inside of their house was neat and clean, and the person themselves kept clean. You didn't see a mechanic come to town in his dirty work clothes, he would go home, take a shower, get cleaned up, and put on clean clothes before he even thought of going to town. Now I get not just mechanics reeking of dirt, sweat, and oil, but people in general that smell like they have not bathed in a week.

People need to get a dose of reality and have the common decency to keep themselves clean, and when they make a mess to clean it up. We're supposed to be a developed society. There are people in third world countries that are dirt poor that keep themselves cleaner than some of the people I've seen come through wal-mart.

. . . There are people in third world countries that are dirt poor that keep themselves cleaner than some of the people I've seen come through wal-mart.

Aw, heck Dixie, my hearing dog, Snickers is cleaner than most people that go into Walmart or any other store, including restaurants! My dog is even better behaved than 100 percent of kids, yet security chases us around and act like fools instead of addressing the real problem. :roll:

oh god yes.... in my college dorm, I always dreaded about shitting on weekend because janitors do not work on weekend. Friday-Saturday is when students get crazy drunk. When I go take a dump, more than half of toilets were not flushed and I remember this particular toilet - I have never understood how can a human turd be as huge as horse shit.

:eek3:

I don't think you have ever seen horse poops. They remind me of chestnuts.

I don't think you have ever seen horse poops. They remind me of chestnuts.

hon..... perhaps you might want to check out my previous post in other thread about horse :lol:

Topes.gif

I have never seen horse poop look like chestnuts..

Rabbit poop perhaps, but horse poop? :lol:

sometimes horse poops with many ball-shapes (like chestnut but much bigger than that) but some horses don't like NYC horse - it's like a stream of shit that is big as paper towel.

it depends on what food the horse's eating.

i worked with a guy that lived in a 160 year old farm house. the house didn't have indoor plumbing put in(he was to cheap to have it done). so he would come into work to get showered. he always smelled and there was crude build up on his skin. he never ever trimmed his nose hair. his nose hair grew right into his mustache. his ears were hairy, fur coat hairy. his uniform shirt had sweat stains under the arm and his "ring around the collar" was dark brown... :ugh:

There should be citations for public dirtiness, similar to public indecency (running around naked, performing sex acts in public) as well as public intoxication (being drunk/high in public). Some people just need to have someone hold their hand all through life and make sure they keep themselves clean and taken care of. We shouldn't have to tell grown men to take a shower and clean up.

Shopping malls, stores, and restaurants should enforce that patrons be clean for health reasons. If you have body odor, you should be told to leave and not to return until you have showered up and applied deodorant, as well as a clean change of clothes.

Violations of this should be that the person is ticketed for the first offense, and on the second offense the person is jailed for 48 hours. On the third offense, the person is obviously incapable of cleaning themselves properly and they must be assessed and placed in a group home where they will be looked out after until they can prove to the courts otherwise that they can clean themselves twice daily on their own without being asked to.

Dixie, I know what you mean.I live in West Virginia you should see some of the people here OMFG. I remember one time I was in Krogers and this woman was so dirty I mean it look like she never use a bar or soap or a tooth brush in her life,well anyway after she left the store they had to spray the counter and another time there was a woman in Walmart that her boobs were hanging all out people were looking at her and laughing not only that she smell. :roll:

Back