Disgusting Coworkers

can't find pic of toilet It look exact what I clean at school.

it diarrhea poop cover all toilet surface ever flush handle too. It was most gross I have see. It happened every weeks until we complaint and they put security camera to watch stall who people go there.

If I see who did that I would grab and bring to office.

For huge turd it already in toilet. That got 2 hours of use heavy duty plastic plunger and auger.

I can understand little kids not flushing,but adults? :roll:

one time when I was in wrestling high school tournament at blind school and I went to restroom and entrance toilet booth and saw one foot of brown poop on the floor O_o

So- at the hospital we have successively cultured all kinds of garbage bacteria off nurse station counter and computer keyboards.

ALL THE TIME there are nurses eat in nurse station while on computer charting, or just visiting. There really are some people who things just don't register eh.

I can understand little kids not flushing,but adults? :roll:

I know! Tell me about it...hello? I am sorry that your coworkers have no class and your boss has to resort to giving them common sense on how to use the restrooms.

In every restaurant I visit, I try and visit their restroom. The restroom should be clean and if it isn't, not only do I think the back of the house looks like that, I will tell the manager to clean it. One looked at me as if I was nuts and I told her not to delegate it to someone else, take the responsibility yourself.

Anyway, to answer the question from the waitress, "How is everything?" I will tell the truth about the restroom, not even commenting on the food (i.e. your restroom is very clean or very dirty).

Last edited:
I know! Tell me about it...hello? I am sorry that your coworkers have no class and your boss has to resort to giving them common sense on how to use the restrooms.

Yeah, its a damn shame it got so bad that the bosses had to do that,thanks Shel :)

I every restaurant I visit, I try and visit their restroom. The restroom should be clean and if it isn't, not only do I think the back of the house looks like that, I will tell the manager to clean it. One looked at me as if I was nuts and I told her not to delegate it to someone else, take the responsibility yourself.

Anyway, to answer the question from the waitress, "How is everything?" I will tell the truth about the restroom, not even commenting on the food (i.e. your restroom is very clean or very dirty).

I know someone who that when she goes to a restaurant the first thing she does is look in the bathroom to see how clean it is and she told me whatever shape the bathroom is the kitchen will be the same way.

If restaurants are not going to clean their restrooms then they need to install automatic flushing toilets like wal-mart has, have sensor sinks where the water turns on when it detects a hand near the faucet, and have at least two people on staff that does nothing but clean restrooms. If the restrooms were inspected for cleanliness along with the kitchen during health department inspections, then I believe we would have cleaner restrooms in more places, rather than just occasional place that takes pride in ALL aspects of customer service not just the direct customer service. If the restroom has critical violations such as faulty plumbing, fecal matter outside the toilet bowl, etc., then the business should not be allowed to run until the restroom is cleaned and repaired up to health department standards.

sensor-equipped device = very expensive and very prone to malfunction.

If the restrooms are dirty, what makes you think that the workers' hands' are clean, not to mention their work area?

If the restrooms are dirty, what makes you think that the workers' hands' are clean, not to mention their work area?

*shuddering, eye twitching*

sensor-equipped device = very expensive and very prone to malfunction.

It not that expensive

they last long enough.

Cost $150-$200 for toilet automatic flush. But battery require replace every 7 months.

non automatic flush cost $120.

It not that expensive

they last long enough.

Cost $150-$200 for toilet automatic flush. But battery require replace every 7 months.

non automatic flush cost $120.

There are automatic flush toilets at the last place I worked. I got spooked the first time I used it.

oh god yes.... in my college dorm, I always dreaded about shitting on weekend because janitors do not work on weekend. Friday-Saturday is when students get crazy drunk. When I go take a dump, more than half of toilets were not flushed and I remember this particular toilet - I have never understood how can a human turd be as huge as horse shit.

:eek3:

I clean a lot of stalls...and People poop is way worse than horse poo!:giggle:

People poo is sticky and nasty. Smells horrible...due to all the nasty stuff we eat.
Horse poo does not stick to your shoes... lol!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Nor is is big..the pile big, but not the actual "apple"!

Keep your hands clean, after washing, take the towel you dried them with to open the door. That way you don't touch the handle that is covered in poo germs from nasty people who don't wash!

Back