Disgusting Coworkers

Me thinks to save people from having to touch the door handle is to have an automatic door that opens when you walk or stand near it. This way you can dry your hands with the paper towel then then throw it in the trash bin.

I believe the maintenance workers at wal-mart are required to clean the bathrooms every six hours, but I think it would be better if they cleaned it every 4 hours.

No, make that every single hour....here in San Antonio we have MANY customers at Walmart, even at 3 am. The bathrooms are always gross.

At my former job, I sewing a frying oil paper filter bags for Fast foods chains, and the ladies' restroom hand dryer is forever broken, so we only using two very small hand towels to dry our hands, imagine the germs and unhygenic in it, and we sew the bags afterwards.

One of my workers put a suggestion box that hand dryer is broken, and should we need a paper towels to dry our hands instead.

Some ladies workers didn't bother to wash their hands, and some of them didn't bother to clean their toilet bowls after using it :shock:

I have a much simpler solution - get a huge jar of hand sanitizer and stick it on the counter in the bathroom, and post a sign above it that everyone is to use it or wash their hand with water and soap or they will get fired, and that there is a camera that watches the counter, and that if someone does not use the sanitizer or wash their hand with water and soap that person will be fired immediately (just lie about the camera to save money - scare them!). There you go. I carry a small hand sanitizer with me everywhere, because I hate the hand dryer, it doesn't dry enough, and I hate that the paper towels will only give me one tiny square of paper towel no matter how many time I try to activate the damn thing to give me more towel paper!!! (You know the blinking red light?) :mad2:

Really though when you look at modern bathroom design it is like they are designed to trap and hold as many germs as possible. Way way too much intricate surface area. Like so many things we are using something that has been added on to and styled but not been built for ease of cleaning and sanitation. These design problems are everywhere. It is astonishing that we as a society have not simply moved on. It is time for not just a new bunch of electronic gadgets but lots of other things as well. Should a bathroom have corners in it?
And why do we sit on a seat anyway?
And what about those goofy stand up urinals that splatter back no matter where you aim?

I have to sit on a seat because my legs don't have the strength to hold me up while I hover, (due to my hip dysplasia and being in three different body casts for six months each time as a child - my muscle tone suffered from that). So yeah, we do need seats. What about people in wheelchairs? Those on crutches? Etc? They need seats too.

Besides, how would even able-bodied people be able to shit while standing up, anyway? I sure wouldn't want a brown streak down my leg...:barf:

As for the urinals for the men - perhaps men should start pee sitting down? Some men do that...Or make the urinal bottom lower, like on the floor? A big crater in the floor by the wall? I dunno, I ain't a guy LOL.

Why not just do away with bathrooms altogether! At least then we wouldn't have to worry about the men leaving the seat up all the time! :lol:

Where are we going to piss or shit?

And I don't care if the cover is up or down, just that it's CLEAN!

When are you women ever going to learn that we will never, never, never, never, never figure out what the fuck you want us to do with the damn toilet seat. Basically because we just don’t care. There is just absolutely no way you are ever going to get us to lift the freaking seat to pee and put it back down when we’re done. It just ain’t gonna happen. So get over it. We will shoot through the seat, and if we miss, oh well. Get some TP and mop it up. I at least wipe my own messes most of the time (when I’m sober). But that’s about as trained as any male is ever going to get. Most of us just squirt and skedaddle.

That brings me to another invention that I’ve been thinking about for years—toilet seats that go up and down on voice command. C’mon—this is a total no-brainer. Why hasn’t this been invented yet?

[unnecessary remark removed by mod]. Do you realize you are on a Deaf forum?

Last edited by a moderator:
i used to steal toilet papers, not just little ones, but big commerical ones that is about the size of the 1970's magnetic tapes for mainframes computers.....
remember, i said i used to, i dont do this now, no need, i dont gamble anymore so i have better budget control

but they never got dirtier, just more toilet rolls rflmao

How did you manage to sneak the huge toilet paper rolls out of the bathroom and out of the place where you were using the bathrooms at?

I used to work at the YMCA and the shower/toilet stall is such a mess. Especially I had to clean up the poop off the floor after the mom's kid went on the floor. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

So now I work in the nursing home and we reguire to wear gloves at work but had to change it from time to time also wash our hands before and after using the gloves and meal time.

The last time I visited a nursing home I threw up afterwards!

Whatever it is that they cook, it smells disgusting.

I hate nursing homes.

I really hate automatic flushing toilets! Why? They always startle me when I sit down, and then when I move a bit, the toilet goes WHOOOOOOOOOSH! And all the water goes on my ASS! So I end up with a very dirty ass just for peeing..and I have to clean it!

They should reconfigure the system and hook it up to the stall doors so that instead of while people are sitting on the toilet and just getting up to pull up their pants, when people are done and OPEN the toilet stall DOOR, the toilet automatically flushes when the door is opened, that way the water doesn't get splashed on our asses and we don't get startled out of our wits while going "WHAT WAS THAT I FELT" because we didn't hear the toilet flush but FELT it! And the toilets still gets flushed...just that it would be a minute later.

I remember the very first time I had sat on an automatic toilet....it was at the public library in downtown Milwaukee. I peed, and I moved a bit to get the toilet paper, and the toilet goes WHOOOOOOOSH! and I jumped up completely frightened not knowing what I just felt on my ass!!! I was like WTF WHAT WAS THAT?! And then while I was standing I figured out it was new technology, and I have hated that new technology ever since....since 1999. Those damn toilets automatically flushes at the slightest movement! And the dirty water ends up splashed on my ass! EW!
:laugh2: That's suck! It's happen to me once so (thank god no dirty on my ass) I just learned how to control it and no problem for many years. Just dont move too far from rear. That's it.

Don't get me started on Porta Potties. :iobarf:

Once i had the unthankful task of carrying a cooler to the trash, which was all the way across the race track that i worked at one summer.

Guess what was in the cooler?

Thats right, you guessed it!

Runny, chunky poop.

I spent the rest of the day after finding that washing my hands constantly and gagging.

What was wrong with that person???????????????? :barf:

Don't get me started on Porta Potties. :iobarf:

Once i had the unthankful task of carrying a cooler to the trash, which was all the way across the race track that i worked at one summer.

Guess what was in the cooler?

Thats right, you guessed it!

Runny, chunky poop.

I spent the rest of the day after finding that washing my hands constantly and gagging.

What was wrong with that person???????????????? :barf:

:shock:

Back