Disability for obesity related health problems

Well, if you look closely... they use a lot of the colour red in the advertisements for food. The colour red is to make someone hungry. It does work in a lot of cases. If that wasn't the case, they wouldn't be making billions and billions off these ads.

I should know, I work in marketing.

Yep. I remember hearing about that in graphic design class. If you go to a grocery store or a restruant, you'll notice that canned foods and a lot of frozen packages are red or have red as the dominant color.

Yep. I remember hearing about that in graphic design class. If you go to a grocery store or a restruant, you'll notice that canned foods and a lot of frozen packages are red or have red as the dominant color.

it's because red is the first one in color spectrum. the longest wavelength.. which means it stands out the most among other color for human eyes to see.

and plus... over hundreds of years - red represents danger, harm, warning, urgent message, etc. so it's in our human nature to focus our attention on anything red.

really? I find that hard to believe. if 16ox box of spaghetti noodles does not satisfy your family - then how does a pack of ramen fulfill ya'all?

Maybe we're not on same page about ramen. The pack of ramen... is it something like this?

instantramen.jpg

Kind of, these are what I get.
04178900212_220x220_a.jpg

it's because red is the first one in color spectrum. the longest wavelength.. which means it stands out the most among other color for human eyes to see.

and plus... over hundreds of years - red represents danger, harm, warning, urgent message, etc. so it's in our human nature to focus our attention on anything red.

You know when you're in an Asian grocerystore when... all the noodle packages, frozen food and canned are blue, and the bottled beverages are green!

You know when you're in an Asian grocerystore when... all the noodle packages, frozen food and canned are blue, and the bottled beverages are green!

green makes you think it's healthy! green tea! iz gud!

Wirelessly posted

Green tea rocks!

can you check how much oz is it? It's probably 4 oz.

Googled, 3oz. Same size as our Mr. Noodles brand... half an once lighter than Sapporo.

sapporo_ichiban.JPG

curry_chicken_noodles.quickblog.JPG

Damn... that's small. Usually it takes three Mr. Noodles or two Ichiban to fill me up for about two or three hours. It only takes me one package of Shin Raymun, luckily.

Googled, 3oz. Same size as our Mr. Noodles brand... half an once lighter than Sapporo.

Damn... that's small. Usually it takes three Mr. Noodles or two Ichiban to fill me up for about two or three hours. It only takes me one package of Shin Raymun, luckily.

All I am saying is, for a lighter noodle, when you add the veggies, maybe meat, and a home made sauce, it is filling without being heavy.

The regular pasta noodle is a heavier noodle and therefore, more fattening and not as satisfying. (to my family anyway)

All I am saying is, for a lighter noodle, when you add the veggies, maybe meat, and a home made sauce, it is filling without being heavy.

The regular pasta noodle is a heavier noodle and therefore, more fattening and not as satisfying. (to my family anyway)

pasta noodle has fat?

pasta noodle has fat?

okay - not much fat, but still, we prefer the ramen over spaghetti. We find it to be cheaper to feed the family. I only get them maybe once a month. I am using more whole wheat pasta. Walmart dropped the price on it, but I don't like the taste, so I have to have a sauce of some kind.

Make spaghetti for dinner to eat 5 of family is cheaper.

1 lbs. ground beef - $3
1 jar of spaghetti sauce - $2
1 box of spaghetti pasta - approx $1
2 liter of Coke - $1

You can add garlic bread if desired, wal fart brand gralic bread cost $2, I think so.

It is cheaper than fast food to feed family of 5.

Back