Difficuties

Thanks, but I am waiting for Jezie answers :)
her own, and without any influence :)

Fuzzy

again, I don't know what are you talking about- my apologies, you must remind me what's about?

Fuzzy

eradication of a culture if you deem it an improvement on them

okay, let's start, then ... so, for you improvement is??
a/living things as they are?
b/ combining Deaf Culture with technology, including CI, HAs, other
c/making the entire population deaf,
d/making the entire population hearing?
and, finally
e/ I need to know you understand that you know what sacrifice is. I need to know you understand that sometimes for the better of our children we need to sacrifice what is very dear and near for us.

If you don't reply I am not gonna tell you what I feel.
Fuzzy

I see answering a question is a bit too much to ask... you keep trying to answer the question with more questions. I asked a straight forward question even provided clarification of the words used. Yet, you continue to ask more questions... this is not about my belief, I asked about yours. You ever manage to answer I would be glad to exchange answers with you.

It's important to me to understand where you are coming from before I answer, as I am well aware it is in relation to the short movie "The End". To properly answer you, I need to know if for example, you believe CI is in general useful device for the Deaf or not.
it helps me to know who am I dealing with, how to approach you.

I see answering a question is a bit too much to ask...
exactly, you seem to be for some reason unable to.
what are you afraid of?

Fuzzy

It's important to me to understand where you are coming from before I answer, as I am well aware it is in relation to the short movie "The End". To properly answer you, I need to know if for example, you believe CI is in general useful device for the Deaf or not.

what are you afraid of?

Fuzzy
More questions... it really is not that hard...
I am coming from reading y'all's exchange, was curious and asked a rather simple question.

what are you afraid of?

Fuzzy

why cant you just answer a simple question?
i knwo why...
no need to answer this one..

is it always just one way lectures with you people?

we have asked repeated questions to you and all you do is ask us questions while ignoring ours to you..
so
indeed i was wrong with thinking you were sincere..
meh
now back to your games.

ahhh, ok, I misunderstood and read the wrong thing, I get it now - :ty: for explaining!

You have stated previously that other on this forum are not properly informed about signing, but since you don't have a CIs and do not want one how can you know how effective it is or not. You also have not experience to say that any CI stories or news is propaganda.

You have stated previously that other on this forum are not properly informed about signing, but since you don't have a CIs and do not want one how can you know how effective it is or not. You also have not experience to say that any CI stories or news is propaganda.

you wont answer my question to you yet
here you are asking me questions?

and yes i can look at a trash piece and tell propaganda when is i one..
have you ever taken a marketing or advertising course?

its really no secret
anyway stop bringing other threads into other threads.

So every success story with a CI is just marketing. Seeing as there are thousands of implant recipients all over the world that is a lot of marketing. You would not accept any success story under any circumstances.

I wonder if you were one of the people who jumped on Heather Whitestone (Miss America 1995) like she commuted a crime against humanity for getting implants?

ahhh, ok, I misunderstood and read the wrong thing, I get it now - :ty: for explaining!

no plm dogmom, glad you asked and didnt just assume, im not that kinda no way!
im the opposite...'-)

So every success story with a CI is just marketing. Seeing as there are thousands of implant recipients all over the world that is a lot of marketing. You would not accept any success story under any circumstances.

again you keep asking questions yet refuse to answer mien to you.
where did you learn your manners?

I wonder if you were one of the people who jumped on Heather Whitestone (Miss America 1995) like she commuted a crime against humanity for getting implants?

wonder all you want..

To answer your question I am not going to engage in any crusade against CIs. I rather like them and the technology behind them. Those people who jumper on Ms. Whitestone sounded like fanatics. She had the right to do what was best for her and parents have the right to get their kids implanted if they think its best and don't have to answer to anybody about it.

Back