Difficuties

To answer your question I am not going to engage in any crusade against CIs. I rather like them and the technology behind them. Those people who jumper on Ms. Whitestone sounded like fanatics. She had the right to do what was best for her and parents have the right to get their kids implanted if they think its best and don't have to answer to anybody about it.

you did NOT at all answer my question. i never asked you to engage in a crusade against your messiah i mean CI. so...pls..enough.

this is what i've asked you.
how would you fell if mutl-nationals and orgs related to it and their professional apparatus kept jews away from other jews so that they "would not revert back to being jews?", how about blacks? how abouts gays? how about natives?

that's what i've asked you
and yes i know what you refuse to answer..

as for mis witestone, thats what ever i was busy those years so, you seem to care about more then me...

now i'm going to ask you again. do NOT slander me, all you have to do is just quote my actual words. that's all i want form you or anyone.

carry on

Last edited:
The multinationals you speak of have not control over parents of CI children. Those parents are not as easily manipulated as you think. All they can do is recommend. How would I feel? Before I could feel anyway I would have to be dum enough to let them isolate me or my kids. You keep implying these parents are that dum and can't think for themselves.

i

The multinationals you speak of have not control over parents of CI children. Those parents are not as easily manipulated as you think. All they can do is recommend. How would I feel? Before I could feel anyway I would have to be dum enough to let them isolate me or my kids. You keep implying these parents are that dum and can't think for themselves.
i

so you would feel "dum'...

ok

thank you for your answer c-nice...i appreciate it

as for me
again when addressing what ever you think i state pls qoute my very words and DO NOT slander me.

Last edited:
Back