did you see deaf Inventor on TV?

aslteacher

Reaction score
hello did you see that deaf kid on tv
the other day who won $50,000 but
was crying and begging to win?

what's up with that?

Oliver

I saw it. It kinda pissed me off that he didn't win. I just guess he begged to win cause he wants to understand what the hearing people said without using a interpreter or something like that.

For the people who haven't seen that part of the show with deaf guy. He wants to invent the stuff that if people talking to the deaf person, the machine will tell you what the hearing people said by reading. You type, the machine will tell the hearing person by speaking from the maching, get it? I hope so. heh

American Inventors picked the people who invent something for the kitchen room. WTF? What is the big deal about the stuffs in the kitchen? I won't watch American Inventor anymore. It's suck.

BTW, welcome to the AD. I guess....

i saw on tv also at my aunt's house and she tell me about this! but my aunt's tv have no CC! GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!

The judges told him he didn't win, but
all news results I've read said he got
the $50,000.

I think it's funny because he is deaf son
of hearing parents and I am hearing son of
deaf parents.

I had the same idea before but I've already
created it, it runs on Windows XP and Vista.

My mom uses it and enjoys it but I'm concerned
this deaf contestant made us ALL look bad by
doing what he did on National TV.

What do you think?

Yea, I saw it and he got great invention, but blame Pat Croce for not choice him into top 6 American Inventor finalists...

The judges told him he didn't win, but
all news results I've read said he got
the $50,000.

I think it's funny because he is deaf son
of hearing parents and I am hearing son of
deaf parents.

I had the same idea before but I've already
created it, it runs on Windows XP and Vista.
My mom uses it and enjoys it but I'm concerned

What do you think?

This make me curious. what kind of program or software that allows you to communicate with hearing via text/voice?

Yea, I saw it and he got great invention, but blame Pat Croce for not choice him into top 6 American Inventor finalists...

actually it was George Foreman that picks out the houston finalist as for the "wrapper" thingy. :rme: & got everyone else agreed with Foreman. :squint:
such a deafist, these days.

I'm concerned

What do you think?

that's absolutely absurd because this NO way for chris ( I knew him from high school) to make the deaf people to look bad just because he wanted to make the world feel better, improving & its not the reasons why he want us to look bad. anyhoooooooo.. I am so proud of him making his appearence on the show because he wanted to make

I'm concerned

What do you think?

that's absolutely absurd because this NO way for chris ( I knew him from high school) to make the deaf people to look bad just because he wanted to make the world feel better, improving & its not the reasons why he want us to look bad. anyhoooooooo.. I am so proud of him making his appearence on the show because he wanted to make a HUGE, I mean BIGGER, difference for each indiviual in this world.

therefore; we alll knows that we are living in two worlds which is "the perfect" & "the imperfect" on this earth. we re not same people.

that's no necessily to say he is making us look bad like that. what if I might want to auditioned to American Inventor or any kinds of auditions on TV shows, especially I wanted to sign up for Miss F.A.T Chance competition next year.

enough said. :smash: cases is closed.

actually it was George Foreman that picks out the houston finalist as for the "wrapper" thingy. :rme: & got everyone else agreed with Foreman. :squint:
such a deafist, these days.

Yea true, but Pat Croce said does Chris have enough $$$ to product, Pat doesnt think so and they picked wrapper over Chris' invent

I watched American Inventor, thanks to my mother for showing, fortunately,
I could see this episode of the show. But I am very disappointed about that.
He is begging for it. I wish he could won, so in the future, we will have a voice
recognition, but it wouldn't be happening for this time. :(
I wish our world would have a better voice recognition. Bummer.

I knew voice recognition are very good idea, but not for this time or anytime
sooner, though. In my opinion, I like using it without an interpreter for communication at the party; social
time with my family; communication with my friend that she/he don't know
ASL; and uncaptioned video that would have using it.

I care. That deaf guy from the TV has a good idea.

Me too. I am care about that. I would wish to see that deaf guy from the
TV show would be winning, but these stupid judges that didn't give it for him
to win. :roll:

Umm... what did he invent?

Its almost like SK3 design, it can be communication between hearing/deaf without interpreter and/or paper/pen write... Hearing people speaking into "pager thing" then deaf people type on "pager thing" and speak out to hearing people... I think its neat idea

interesting.. I never saw it on t.v cuz i was busy sleeping or whatever :roll:

Back