dIcUss!!

GoKiGOki48rs

Reaction score
if we had Al Gore as our president, those events from sept 11 2001 to now, it would have happened?? :ugh:

I don't know and I don't care. Whatever happens, it happens whether we have a war or not.

Originally posted by HBKirishwarrior
he will tuck his tail between his leg and hide like pussy..

:eek:whats wrong with saying of penis or dick than tail? :squint:

u re such..:crazy: and wimp to said that word....:o

Originally posted by Waz
i will get mod to move this to topic debates

:thumb: thanks dude i was about to do that, on my second thought, i should have... :roll: duh me....

no prob mate, just inform kevbo as he gonna do it shortly!

That a very good question as i believe if Al Gore a President he probably be alot different than Bush view coz his party is totally oppsite!

In my opinion, Gore would probably try to work with the United Nations more closely, and not have the Texan mentality to push his way around. Gore is a very educated guy, so I am sure he would have come up with a good solution to create something better than "Homeland Security Office." I mean, why isn't the FBI or CIA doing that work anyway? Anyway, as for the terrorism, Gore would probably have followed the European approach. France and Germany have actually been doing a good job arresting suspects and sentencing them to prison. The Germans sentenced a guy a few months ago to prison for being an accomplice to the WTC attacks. We should really listen to what other ppl are doing and learn something.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I don't know and I don't care. Whatever happens, it happens whether we have a war or not.
Amen to "Don't know, don't care...Whatever happens, it happens"

Originally posted by Banjo
We would be in a completely different situation.

Bush Demands Recount In Gore’s Board Election
“In the wake of Apple’s announcement late yesterday that former Vice President Al Gore was elected to the company’s board of directors, President George Bush announced this morning that he would demand a recount… The Bush administration indicated that if a recount was not successful, they would take the matter to the Supreme Court,” reports Crazy Apple Rumors. [Mar 20]

http://crazyapplerumors.com/

:lol: :laugh:

I don't know. That's hard to say. When Clinton was president, we didn't have war. When Bush was president. We had war. Now, with Bush's son as president... we have more war! Jeez.

The truth is.... as IF doesn't even EXIST. Don't waste time to talk about him because there's nothing can change. Let's adhere to our president BUSH.

Originally posted by eternity
The truth is.... as IF doesn't even EXIST. Don't waste time to talk about him because there's nothing can change. Let's adhere to our president BUSH.

lol agreed

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I don't know. That's hard to say. When Clinton was president, we didn't have war. When Bush was president. We had war. Now, with Bush's son as president... we have more war! Jeez.

Yeah I see what you mean..

The first Bush had war in the Gulf..

Clinton - nothing. he just avoided it or whatsoever

second Bush - another war..

Back