Deer Accident!

Originally posted by Fly Free
i had thought of possibly it being DAEWOO but wasnt sure if i was accurate -- gracias Tyger :)

Welcome :D

yeah ive been in deer accident eb4.. my grandpa was driving at night time in PA (after hershey park couple years ago) i was int he back seat, with my dad n mom (my brother, gpa, gma in front seat) i looked at the window and somehow i see shiny eye u know how it's and all of sudden it cameo ut of the wheat and hitted the car (it hits the hook, SO BADLY damaged..

I was in deer accident twice in my homearea because it have alot of deers up there.. I hit one deer with my blazer when i was driving on curve road and didnt see it it went in my passenger door and dent it badly and window broken. the deer were dead though. also other one was with my dad's new truck, i was like going 60 mph on straight road then i saw it went front of me then i slamming the brake then hit it.. the deer fell down then get up and ran away but lucky it was a bit damage to light though..

to willy, bravo on your first deer accident after u just got your license. :P

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
if deer ran into my car....god know, i have to kill deer bec i spent 5,000 dollars on my car..."mod items and others" my insurance wouldn't cover my mod items. my car is very and very value and it's planning show in car shows. holla latah
what kind of car do u have ?

deertree2.jpg

Just took a picture of 4 deers in the backyard about 15-20 mins ago. They were stealing the birds' foods :mad2:

Attachments

• dsc010491.jpg
    dsc010491.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 62
My uncle hit a deer while me and my cousin were in the truck. He took the dead deer and cut it up for meat and leave the left the rest to the crows. I gotta say the meat is very good. This was a long time ago.

ummm.....right. good for you.

deers are on endangered speices list ya know

shit i wish i could shot this. cuz it is my favorite hunted deer:twisted:

Attachments

• deertree2.jpg
    deertree2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 46
I haven't been in any accidents yet but my mom's boyfriend was driving when it was nighttime and he hit a doe, it flipped and hit its head on the metal rails and got its head chopped off and rolled down to a grassy place under the highway...

Originally posted by Apocalypse
I haven't been in any accidents yet but my mom's boyfriend was driving when it was nighttime and he hit a doe, it flipped and hit its head on the metal rails and got its head chopped off and rolled down to a grassy place under the highway...

Oh, uh...:ugh: That's really disgusting! Excuse me! :barf:

Originally posted by eternity
Just took a picture of 4 deers in the backyard about 15-20 mins ago. They were stealing the birds' foods :mad2:
We have a shitload of deers on RIT campus! Sometimes, you can find them in flocks of 15 or 20 at once!

Originally posted by Apocalypse

:shock: :barf: right now..... digusting........:ugh:

Never had an accident with deer or doe. But i sometime see the dead deer lying on the side of the road. I was like poor deer and hope it teach them a lesson for not pay attention to the cars while attempt to cross over the road.

Ohh gosh i never accidents by Deer. Oh i must be so lucky it never know maybe will be happend ehh hope so not

Back