Deer Accident!

You beat animal. You are bad. :shock:

j/k

i've heard and seen accidents happen, altho it hit me hard badly when me and my friend witness a dog getting hit by a car when we were on the road, it was SO sad it crushed my heart and i couldn t talk for a couple of hours!

:( :tears:

i have a close encounter with that deer when I was younger.. I was riding on schoolbus in morning on way to school, , the bus was making a round to pick kids up, about halfway to another house in country, the bus was driving fast like 65 mph and the bus stopped instantly cuz the deer waS jumping across the road which bus driver didn't see it clear cuz it is in dark. so i have a sprain in my neck after that incident.

if deer ran into my car....god know, i have to kill deer bec i spent 5,000 dollars on my car..."mod items and others" my insurance wouldn't cover my mod items. my car is very and very value and it's planning show in car shows. holla latah

Originally posted by Willy
Any1 got in deer accidents before?!?

:cry: i did!!!! tonight... it was my first time getting in deer accident. The deer was still alive :D

I did, last year in my van. That dear was still alive too. I was able to swerve and didn't hit it with the front of my car. Hitting a deer is not nearly as bad as hitting a moose. Them things hurt.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Willy
Any1 got in deer accidents before?!?

:cry: i did!!!! tonight... it was my first time getting in deer accident. The deer was still alive :D

:eek: whoaaaaaaaa lucky you. cuz you didn't get any hurt

A friend of mine accidentally hit a deer. It was ironic cuz he had just finished hunting for deers and didn't find any that day so, he decided to head back home until... BAM! A deer! Anyway, afterwards, he cooked it for his friends, including me. Mmmhmm!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
A friend of mine accidentally hit a deer. It was ironic cuz he had just finished hunting for deers and didn't find any that day so, he decided to head back home until... BAM! A deer! Anyway, afterwards, he cooked it for his friends, including me. Mmmhmm!

IM soo sorry to say this but that disgusts me, seeing someone hit a deer and eat it afterwards thats unbelivable! :shock:

:eek:

:barf: god.. I REFUSE to eat deers.. damn I hope u love eatin deers I am sure dead deer will come back to haunt u for eatin that animal :squint:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:eek:

:barf: god.. I REFUSE to eat deers.. damn I hope u love eatin deers I am sure dead deer will come back to haunt u for eatin that animal :squint:

MUCH AGREED! :barf:

Originally posted by javapride
IM soo sorry to say this but that disgusts me, seeing someone hit a deer and eat it afterwards thats unbelivable! :shock:
Actually, deer meat tastes almost like regular beef. Only difference is that it has a little different flavor to it. I love it. I've eaten deer meat 4 times last year.

Actually, deer meat tastes almost like regular beef. Only difference is that it has a little different flavor to it. I love it. I've eaten deer meat 4 times last year.
Very true. I remember when I was young kid and I went to sleep over my friend's(j.r.e.) house. Sometimes his step father talk about how he hunt deers and shit like that. He said he eats deer meat and I was like EWW eww. Then one night, Jre's mother cooked us hamburges for dinner. After my second hamburges, he was like "So you like it?" I went "Yeah it tastes really good"
He was like that's deer meat. I was like :shock:
I still eat deer meat once in while.

:laugh2: That's really fucked up, in a funny way.

I've never been in an accident from hitting deers or any animal, and I hope I never do.

As for eating deer meat, no thanks! My mom and brothers do eat deer meat, they have a friend who hunts deer near their home ( they live in the mountains in VA). Their friend would come to visit once a while and give them plenty to last them a month or 2 for meat. :barf:

Originally posted by allisonjoy
no, i havent, williz! if i have, you wouldva already known ;)

Let's hope you never do. It ain't a pretty sight. :ugh:

Originally posted by kevbo
Very true. I remember when I was young kid and I went to sleep over my friend's(j.r.e.) house. Sometimes his step father talk about how he hunt deers and shit like that. He said he eats deer meat and I was like EWW eww. Then one night, Jre's mother cooked us hamburges for dinner. After my second hamburges, he was like "So you like it?" I went "Yeah it tastes really good"
He was like that's deer meat. I was like :shock:
I still eat deer meat once in while.
OH FUCK, exactly happened to me. :shock:

Back