Deer Accident!

Willy

Reaction score
Any1 got in deer accidents before?!?

:cry: i did!!!! tonight... it was my first time getting in deer accident. The deer was still alive :D

No, it didn't scared me but, my bro almost cried cuz he heard BIG BANG sound on our car and he didnt know what it was.. he's 8.

yikes Willy! i ALMOST got into 1 somewhere along Rt 15 going up to RIT -- deer had come running across the road in front of me and i had to swerve to avoid the damn deer and thankfully no injuries for the deer and my car and myself were fine too *relieved* sheesh

I was driving. I had to pick my bro up from uncle's.. then it happened on way home. ironic cuz IT WAS RIGHT AFTER i passed my other aunt's house.

Originally posted by Fly Free
yikes Willy! i ALMOST got into 1 somewhere along Rt 15 going up to RIT -- deer had come running across the road in front of me and i had to swerve to avoid the damn deer and thankfully no injuries for the deer and my car and myself were fine too *relieved* sheesh

If i swerved around, then it'd be BAD accident tongiht but I stayed STRAIGHT on the road and i guess its better

Originally posted by Willy
If i swerved around, then it'd be BAD accident tongiht but I stayed STRAIGHT on the road and i guess its better

yea but u said deer is still alive -- was it injured q didnt u even check qq

I dunno if it's injured.. and yeah i checked but, i couldn't find the deer so obviously it ran away but I know it would die later cuz it hit my car SO fuckin hard.

cuz.. online be4 i left, i talked to my aunt and she was like.. DRIVE CAREFUL AND WATCH OUT FOR DEER!! blahblah anddddd rigggght afta HER house it happened soo.

The last time I experienced a deer accident was um.. never..

My dad did hit a deer once when I was around 5 years old.

Willy, It happened to me 2 years ago and I cried. I acted like crybaby :o When I drove a bit speed down hill from near fremont (I lived on a mountain in hayward) and I saw a deer then I stomped the brake and just hitted right front of it and it went to other side and sit right there.... I started to trippin out and went back home and tld my ex about it as I thought the deer is dead. So we drove back there and deer was just disappear. It didn't get my car dent yet.

Also, when I was 12 years old I rode with my family to the wedding and my dad was driving as around 85mph on the freeway and saw the deer which deer just stood right there and SMASHED right front of us and left BAD DENT our family car and left shit on the side :o even though it's dead already.

When I was a student at RIT. One night, I went with my friend and he was driving on the RIT campus and hit a deer but then ran away. I guess deer is okay. :dunno:

Originally posted by Willy
I dunno if it's injured.. and yeah i checked but, i couldn't find the deer so obviously it ran away but I know it would die later cuz it hit my car SO fuckin hard.

dang Willy -- deer ran off before u could check -- yea they usually die poor things :(

theres deer around here go figure and this area is VERY suburban -- once saw a FOX out back yikes came within a foot from me (i couldnt tell if it was rabid or not but am glad the fox didnt choose to attack *relieved* or ill be miserable taking the post rabies shots for the next 10 or 12 days yikes!)

Back