Death Penalty (Opinion/Feedback)

Y said:
Yeah, God is really for Death Penalty !!

Reason: Why did God let/allow Jesus die on the cross ?

Did you know that Jesus died on the cross is
same thing as the DEATH PENALTY !?!?!!?

No, it's people who put Jesus to death, not God. That's why Jesus asked his father to forgive the people because they didn't know what they do.

Lieblin' --

I read your post and the link you provided. That's IN Germany, not IN America. Germany and America are different.

The reason I support the death penalty is because, it is NOT fair for the families, friends, relatives and neighbors to lose someone that they will never be able to see again.

It's not fair for the criminals to spend their life in prison, because they can EAT, SLEEP, CHAT, READ THE BOOKS, PLAYIN', and all that WHILE the other families, friends, relatives and neighbors will not be able to enjoy their loves ones to chat, to watch love ones to sleep, enjoy readin' with their love ones, playin' with them in any games/sports/hobbies, eatin' with them on the table and chat and all that, just because of their loves ones dies. That's not fair, Lieblin'. It don't help the families, relatives, friends, and neighbors to feel any better.

Once the criminals took someone's life, then the criminals' lives should be takin' away, too. No picnic for them.

CyberRed said:
Lieblin' --

I read your post and the link you provided. That's IN Germany, not IN America. Germany and America are different.

The reason I support the death penalty is because, it is NOT fair for the families, friends, relatives and neighbors to lose someone that they will never be able to see again.

It's not fair for the criminals to spend their life in prison, because they can EAT, SLEEP, CHAT, READ THE BOOKS, PLAYIN', and all that WHILE the other families, friends, relatives and neighbors will not be able to enjoy their loves ones to chat, to watch love ones to sleep, enjoy readin' with their love ones, playin' with them in any games/sports/hobbies, eatin' with them on the table and chat and all that, just because of their loves ones dies. That's not fair, Lieblin'. It don't help the families, relatives, friends, and neighbors to feel any better.

Once the criminals took someone's life, then the criminals' lives should be takin' away, too. No picnic for them.

I have to agree with CyberRed's comments on death penalty...Ignorance of the law is no excuse for any criminals...

CyberRed said:
Lieblin' --

I think you misread the posts between me and Reba. Reba and I talked about Germany Justice system in our several posts. I provided link to her. I would suggest you to re-read the posts between me and Reba. Reba pointed out what she disagreed with German Justice system, that's all.

This is a revenge. I know it's very very very hard for them to forgive criminals... I know it's hurt but I think life sentence is the best answer (see link, I provided on your previous post)...

Have you see the link with pictures, I provided you on your post about British Yorkshire Ripper in England's damage face?

Do you think criminals are happy in prison? No, they SUFFER rest of their life.... They rather to put death than suffer in prison.

Punish them to life sentence is good enough..., death is a revenge... See my previous post to Reba's post.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=464773&postcount=97

I thought you are true Christian and would forgive anyone no matter what... ?

Liebling:-))) said:
Punish them to life sentence is good enough..., death is a revenge... See my previous post to Reba's post.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=464773&postcount=97

I thought you are true Christian and would forgive anyone no matter what... ?

That's YOUR opinion/belief. We, the Christians can judge what's on the outside for their wrongful doin'/actions ( killin'/murder ), but we can not judge what is inside their hearts, only God can judge what's true in their hearts. Understand ? I hope you do. :) Remember, that's my opinion of what I believe. Everyone's opinion is different through their experiences, from their backgrounds, and their environments where they grew up.

wisdomlady said:
I have to agree with CyberRed's comments on death penalty...Ignorance of the law is no excuse for any criminals...

You are right. :)

CyberRed said:
We, the Christians can judge what's on the outside for their wrongful doin'/actions

Oh I see... I thought Christians are forgiven people.

Anyway, I see no problem that everyone entitled their opinions. I would suggest you to search the google to find out yourself what Americans think of death penalty... :)

God Laws and Goverment/President Laws are different..

its God's judgements when they come to up above..

on the earth.. its up to Goverments decisions (justices, judges & etc)..

since the death row and penatly should pass the law..
there are overflown in prisons.. we pay them by our taxes..
they all is sit and serve their time.. do nothing.. nothing suffer..

we suffer by being victim of crimes..

Y said:
Yeah, God is really for Death Penalty !!

Reason: Why did God let/allow Jesus die on the cross ?

Did you know that Jesus died on the cross is
same thing as the DEATH PENALTY !?!?!!?

Yes I know Jesus Christ died on the cross as death penalty but God did not create this. It was Roman Empire did this. Then again killings were part of the life back then as it is today.

What would happen if Jesus Christ never died on the cross?

Here is thing, if you support death penatly then it makes you no different from those killers because u want this person to die for killing others. Does it make u a murderer?

Here is what I am confuse, some people here support abortion then against death penalty while others are against abortion then support death penalty. It does not make any sense to me. Have to be pro abortion and death penalty or against abortion and death penatly, not half and half.

Why should I support the death penalty?
It doesn't support ME.
:squint:

Liebling...before I start, I'm having a little trouble replying to all parts of your post because parts of your response are in "quote" tags and they don't display when I hit the quote button.

Anyway...on the subject of whether or not it is revenge:

Okay, it´s your opinion but to me, yes.

But that does suggest the need to consider others' views when looking at their actions. Basically, if you are looking at my actions you need to consider that something different motivates them, than would necessarily motivate you if you were doing the same thing.

What´s wrong with life sentence? The criminals suffer there than death penalty...

One main problem as I see it is that those people may still be a danger--yes, even in prison. They could hurt others there IN the prison, or they could escape and seek revenge on the people who put them in prison. In other words, there is still too much risk of more lives being damaged.

There are other problems that come from the way the legal system is run (parole for people who shouldn't get it and so on), but the stuff above is my main argument.

Liebling:-))) said:
I see no problem that you and I have different opinion over death penalty...

All what I consider death penalty is also MURDER, too... Like what Angel said in her last post is true... God is not for revenge, anger, satisfaction, etc. but forgiven...

jazzy said:
Yes I know Jesus Christ died on the cross as death penalty but God did not create this. It was Roman Empire did this. Then again killings were part of the life back then as it is today.

What would happen if Jesus Christ never died on the cross?

Good Question here....

jazzy said:
Here is thing, if you support death penatly then it makes you no different from those killers because u want this person to die for killing others. Does it make u a murderer?

Here is what I am confuse, some people here support abortion then against death penalty while others are against abortion then support death penalty. It does not make any sense to me. Have to be pro abortion and death penalty or against abortion and death penatly, not half and half.

Again, Another Good Question here ....

jazzy said:
...Here is what I am confuse, some people here support abortion then against death penalty while others are against abortion then support death penalty. It does not make any sense to me. Have to be pro abortion and death penalty or against abortion and death penatly, not half and half.
Here is the difference:

Abortion means killing innocent babies.

Death penalty means killing guilty criminals.

Reba said:
Here is the difference:

Abortion means killing innocent babies.

Death penalty means killing guilty criminals.

Jesus Christ got death penalty and was he a guilty criminal?

To give them death penality will not give me satisfaction because it will end their suffering once they die. I want them to get the taste of their own medicine by staying in jail and live with the consequences. I don't have to go into details what other prisioners would do to them. I want them to feel the pain as much as I have with my own pain.

jazzy said:
We are discussing current laws. Jesus was crucified in a different era, under different laws than we have today. Jesus was innocent of all sin, and perfect under God's law. You can't compare His "trial" and execution with today's long, drawn out legal processes that protect the rights of the accused.

One interesting point; at the time that Jesus was actually being killed, He had taken upon Himself all the sins of the world. At that moment He was so "guilty" that even God couldn't look upon Him.

jazzy said:

Very good point.....

I knew in the beginning that God and Jesus do not support death penalty.

Back