Dear bbnt

My ex boyfriend and I were trapped by our brace teeth when we had really deeply french kiss. We can't let our brace teeth apart. Should I dial 911 ??

Originally posted by Sabrina
My ex boyfriend and I were trapped by our brace teeth when we had really deeply french kiss. We can't let our brace teeth apart. Should I dial 911 ??

NO!!! I will get a welding torch and be right over

Originally posted by Fly Free
:rofl: Oddball -- i KNEW u were gonna say that!!!! hahahaha
Shhh shh shh!! Don't tell anyone that I plan to order that private thingy.

Originally posted by Oddball
:shock: let me know when you receive and will use it...

Hope U don't become addiction to that. If so then drop out of the college for get new business u want set up. Sell these products to them!

Originally posted by Lasza
Hope U don't become addiction to that. If so then drop out of the college for get new business u want set up. Sell these products to them!

:rofl: Lasza or Oddball can start up an adult store with everything! she would DEFINATELY love that im sure of that hahahah :rofl:

:rofl: Lasza or Oddball can start up an adult store with everything! she would DEFINATELY love that im sure of that hahahah :rofl:

haha why not? I can say..

Welcome to the 1st Deaf Adult Store. Ask me or Lasza for more information. LOL

haha why not? I can say..

Welcome to the 1st Deaf Adult Store. Ask me or Lasza for more information. LOL

hahahah Oddball and WHERE would u be locating the store at qq

Dear bbnt --

im sorry i went a bit off topic in ur thread -- would u forgive me qq

*bowing head in shame*

Fly Free

what the hell, It was a dead thread until a couple of days ago so just have fun with it

hahahah Oddball and WHERE would u be locating the store at qq

Sin City, of course. The mecca is full of gambling, prostitutes, alcohol, and MAFIA.

:shock:

dear bbnt,

my mother keeps getting those phone calls from arizona. how can i tell this guy to stop calling her? im tired of listening to her complain.

-a reader with eyes ready to fall out

heheh Oddball -- Sin City huh qq now theres a reason to go to LV whenever i feel like it just to go and visit Oddball's store and Lasza would be there as well hahahaha :laugh2: would become a Deaf women's central chatzone/hangout -- u realize that Oddball qq hahaha (sowwy men no offense i hope) -- would u also have a "playroom" for the lesbians to use qq :twisted: :naughty:

Back