Dear bbnt

Dear BBNT

Eons has passed since I really posted in alldeaf, and I m curious- ever since you opened this thread, I think it should be made a historical landmark- YOU, of all people, are dispensing advice! so I m not going to sit back and watch everyone else get a little nugget of valuable advice plucked off your ass hairs.

When the plane flying at about 432 m.p.h. from Los Angeles to Portland, Maine suddenly dropped out of the blue sky and crashed right smack dab on the border in the middle of nowhere (translation: Arizona-- you know it by heart, dontcha do?) and New Mexico. Since it s all splattered and bloody, the federal authories (Arizona Authories doesnt care about airplanes, theyre busying kissing up McCain) decided to bury all survivors right there on the border-- but one problem arose-- the border itself is only like, what, 1 inches wide? (No one has figured how wide a border is, so please solve that too) so they couldnt figure where to bury all of them. BBNT, my friend, tell me where?

And explain to me why the plane only had like 30 people and they found 400 dead bodies on the ground?

Yours truly,
Running Naked in the Snow (occupation held over until winter)

#1 damn it's good to see you

#2 I tell this joke all the time {you don't bury survivors }

#3 I don't like McCain

#4 The border between AZ an New Mexico is full of rednecks who were to busy pointing and gawking and weren't smart enough to get out of the way.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Bythefrozenlake
Dear BBNT

"And explain to me why the plane only had like 30 people and they found 400 dead bodies on the ground? "

Yours truly,
Running Naked in the Snow (occupation held over until winter)

you didnt answer this question, I want the complete and unrefutable proof- how did they find 300 dead people when the plane was only capable of holding 30? (remember this is still on the ariz-new mex border, infested with rednecks, but the rednecks survived this much to the state of arizona's dismay)

you didnt answer this question, I want the complete and unrefutable proof- how did they find 300 dead people when the plane was only capable of holding 30? (remember this is still on the ariz-new mex border, infested with rednecks, but the rednecks survived this much to the state of arizona's dismay)

The plane crashed in a graveyard

Dear bbnt,
Why am I always been in middle of friends who hate each other but they dont hate me?
Why do people love me? (just like magnet) even i am not so pretty.. almost ugly as old hag. <snickers>
Why did God let me have many kids?
Why being me?
WHY ME???

"why me"
MsGiglz

well for one thing I don't sniff as much or leg hump but I do have a longer tongue.

dear bbnt,

do you think ad will ever return back to its old glory?

a wondering ader

depends on which glory days your talking about. There was a lot of bad to go around with the good back then.

I suggest you do some recruiting. Just don't bring back PSO or I will burn you alive

I would like your B/F to verify that

she s one wicked bitch, but to bring PSO back? thats pure evil.

i agree with u on THAT, RJ !!!! Pissho aka SickOrange (PSO aka SyrOrange in "nice" translation-LOL) can take a hike to hell for all i care !!

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
i agree with u on THAT, RJ !!!! Pissho aka SickOrange (PSO aka SyrOrange in "nice" translation-LOL) can take a hike to hell for all i care !!

I thought he was your twin brother

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
Fuck yew !!!! no fucking way !!

Sunny is the one that told me that

Deaf bbnt,

Help me!! I am in sexual crisis. Any helpful advice?

Sincerely Yours,

Oddball

Back