Dear bbnt

Originally posted by Fly Free
heheh Oddball -- Sin City huh qq now theres a reason to go to LV whenever i feel like it just to go and visit Oddball's store and Lasza would be there as well hahahaha :laugh2: would become a Deaf women's central chatzone/hangout -- u realize that Oddball qq hahaha (sowwy men no offense i hope) -- would u also have a "playroom" for the lesbians to use qq :twisted: :naughty:
:twisted: :laugh2:

Originally posted by Bythefrozenlake
dear BBNT

what is the best cure for stratch marks on ones back?

-A nail sufferer

when the person doing the scratch is passed out ,trim or remove the nails

Dear bbnt:

How do you get well from a long time illness and stay at that weight after you lost all these pounds from being ill so long?

-Weak Woman

Dear bbnt,

I seem to have a problem with someone who makes a 100% of the bullshits posts all over AD. I cannot wait to become a moderator. However, I fear the rest of the other posters who might end up missing the bullshitter after I bury him. What should I do about those other ADers?

Tired of bullshits.

Dear bbnt,

How come I could not stop to bitting my fingers and toes nails ? My teeth become crack. :( Any suggestion ?

Sincerely Yours,

Sabrina

Originally posted by ChelEler
Dear bbnt:

How do you get well from a long time illness and stay at that weight after you lost all these pounds from being ill so long?

-Weak Woman

I believe sex 4 times a day will take care of your problem. Plesase use the following link as a guide

Sex calories

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Dear bbnt,

I seem to have a problem with someone who makes a 100% of the bullshits posts all over AD. I cannot wait to become a moderator. However, I fear the rest of the other posters who might end up missing the bullshitter after I bury him. What should I do about those other ADers?

Tired of bullshits.

The real problem is going to come from your wife. Sice she controls you now and she we also control the way you moderate. We both know she loves bullshitting because she is married to you.

Originally posted by Sabrina
Dear bbnt,

How come I could not stop to bitting my fingers and toes nails ? My teeth become crack. :( Any suggestion ?

Sincerely Yours,

Sabrina
Tell AmericanChopper that everytime he see's you bitting your nails he needs to handcuff you to a tree and whip you. This should cure your problem

outdoor.jpg

Kinky. :p

About my wife....you're lucky that she doesn't read what you said...or you might be.....nothing...just be warned. :p

Back