Dear Banjo,

Levonian said:

Both the penile and nipple (nippile? :p) erectile tissue do the same thing in response to the cold, they contract. In the penis, this makes it smaller, :shock: and it doesn't appear erect, but in the nipple, because of its size, the contraction makes it look erect. It doesn't engorge with blood, it just contracts which makes it denser and harder, so it takes on the typical "erect" look and feel. It's sort of how goosebumps look like you have grown bumps even though it's due to CONTRACTION of the arrector pili muscles of the skin.

I better ran to the ocean to pull the men's bathsuit pants down. Check on their penis to see if they become smaller in cold water.
biglaugha.gif

Sabrina said:
I better ran to the ocean to pull the men's bathsuit pants down. Check on their penis to see if they become smaller in cold water.
biglaugha.gif

Rather than risk getting arrested, it would be better to just take my word for it that it’s true. :|

You men better not get too close to Sabrina!! LOL! she just might pull your panties down! :laugh2:

Sabrina said:
mgscratchchin.gif
Unfortunately, I can’t find a pair of tiny mittens for my nipples. What is the site that I can order them ? Banjo

I'm pretty certain you can get a pair at the same place where they sell these nipple-suction thing the strippers wear.

Sabrina, maybe you should stop frequenting Miss Freaky's Stiff Nipples Club that bbnt wrote about in his alldeaf play!!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Sabrina...boy, You are one funniest girl!

Dear Banjo,

No questions, but I want to say... you rawk baby!

*smewfies!*

Luf yer humor! :giggle:

silentnature said:
Glad to see that I've started a fad... :mrgreen:

Actually, this "Ask me anything" threads was already a fad in the old AllDeaf.com way before you became a member. ;)

Socrates said:
Sabrina, maybe you should stop frequenting Miss Freaky's Stiff Nipples Club that bbnt wrote about in his alldeaf play!!

Obviously, I did not see bbnt's wrote. Which thread were you talking about?

Banjo, I have a question for you if you do not mind. :fingersx:

I wanted to ask how do you pick your Friends? Do you go for the Ones that are Smart and have the same in Common as you do?

Cheri said:
Banjo, I have a question for you if you do not mind. :fingersx:

I wanted to ask how do you pick your Friends? Do you go for the Ones that are Smart and have the same in Common as you do?

Not always, I befriend people for who they are. They are often different individually. Though I do have a couple of friends who you would consider to be quite... weird.

It's a plus if the person is interested in Harry Potter though. I want to apologize for taking more than a year to answer your question. I simply forgot to keep up with this thread. :-/

Dear Banjo,

Would it be weird if you ask someone out on a date when you already knew that person for more than 10 years as of being friends and all of a sudden you had some kind of crush on her and though she already knows that you like her, but never said anything negative about it but just go out as friends anyway. would that be a no brainer or a no-no?

ArkieGal said:
Dear Banjo

Is this picture real of your's?

If you're referring to my avatar, then yes. I have nothing humorous to share on this one.

Steel said:
Dear Banjo,

Would it be weird if you ask someone out on a date when you already knew that person for more than 10 years as of being friends and all of a sudden you had some kind of crush on her and though she already knows that you like her, but never said anything negative about it but just go out as friends anyway. would that be a no brainer or a no-no?

In some situations, it can feel weird when something like that happens. Why don't you just go ahead and ask her how she feel about you? It may be an uncomfortable topic to discuss, but somebody has to say something or it'll never get settled!

Otherwise, just stay friends if you don't want to risk losing the friendship.

Back