Dear Banjo,

Banjo

Expelled
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since SilentNature started a thread titled, "Dear SilentNature" I thought, why not give my own thread a try?

EXAMPLE:

Dear Banjo,

[text]

Whacko in Texas

DISCLAIMER

My advice is not real medical, psychological advice at all. It is pure entertainment.

CAUTION: My advice may cause side effects including vomiting, diarrhea, headaches, sore muscles, dry mouth, urine tract infections, sexual difficulties, violent behaviours, heart diseases, indigestion, eating disorders, ovary cancers, prostate cancers, blindness, sexual addictions, mental illnesses.

If you are taking some other medicines, please consult with your doctor before asking me any questions.

Last edited:
Dear Banjo,

why does our butt has the most fat in part of our bodies?

Steel said:
Dear Banjo,

why does our butt has the most fat in part of our bodies?

Because we have to be as cheeky as we can be.

Dear Banjo,

Are you single or married?

(perhas married to waterats aka goldie? as everyone said that as a rumor? lol)

Steel said:
Dear Banjo,

Are you single or married?

(perhas married to waterats aka goldie? as everyone said that as a rumor? lol)

My current status is single.

The rumour about me being married to WaterRats is absolutely rubbish! I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

Levonian said:
What about Bill Clinton?

I'll let WaterRats answer that question. Only she and Bill know the answer to your question.

I thought your name was after that dog a couple years ago? lol the dog looks kinda cute though

Hello Banjo,

I enjoy reading your wise and thought-provoking posts in this forum. Have you met any people from this forum or from the Internet? :)

Steel said:
I thought your name was after that dog a couple years ago? lol the dog looks kinda cute though

No, Pablo was the name of my dog who passed away in 2000. But I do have a Yellow Lab dog now, her name is Mugs.

The one you saw was my dog, Mugs.

Socrates said:
Hello Banjo,

I enjoy reading your wise and thought-provoking posts in this forum. Have you met any people from this forum or from the Internet? :)

Have I met anybody from the Internet?

Well, I only have met a couple, they were pretty geeky though.

Their names were Freaky and Bowak, I think.

What is the meaning of life as a non-religious, gay person living in the heart of LDS home front?

kuifje75 said:
What is the meaning of life as a non-religious, gay person living in the heart of LDS home front?

LDS as in Latter Day Saints?

I am not qualified to tell people the meaning of life as a non-religious, gay person living in the heart of LDS home front because I have yet to experience one.

Somehow, I would label myself as a bewildered and confused wise straight guy living in a Christian home.

But I would imagine that it give the person an opportunity to explore the ethics of diversity.

Banjo said:
My current status is single.

The rumour about me being married to WaterRats is absolutely rubbish! I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

Dear Banjo,

Are you still virgin?, if not...
Are you gay?

I hope you don´t mind me for ask you question :lol:

Back