Dear Banjo,

Banjo....

yy ur yy ub icur yy 4 me

DeafSCUBA98 said:
huh? is that alien language?

nope...... its a little 'test' to see how banjo's powers work....... its actualy quite easy to decypher if you look at it for a while

Banjo said:
I'll let WaterRats answer that question. Only she and Bill know the answer to your question.

:rofl: Very phunny...ahem...yes, I was the 'unknown' intern who also 'did it' with Clinton the same year that Lewinsky biatch got caught and the news publised about her. *whistling*
But for the 'relations' with Banjo -- that marriage rumour was a fake, so there it's never happened. :D

Dear Banjo, how did you get that analytic sense in analysing the 'theme' and reason behind each movie?

Cato
Curious cat in Australia

It may be a bit stupid, but hey...wanted to know how you got interested and understanding each film's underlying purpose.

WaterRats13 said:
Dear Banjo, how did you get that analytic sense in analysing the 'theme' and reason behind each movie?

Cato
Curious cat in Australia

A difficult question to answer because I am not sure of the definite answer. It may be due to my interests in exploring a variety of subjects for years in my life.

Life has always been an interesting subject to me.

You liar!!

Banjo said:
Have I met anybody from the Internet?

Well, I only have met a couple, they were pretty geeky though.

Their names were Freaky and Bowak, I think.

I recall the words "You sure aren't a Japanese chick!!" to me at DWW, Banjo!! :nana: I recall the moments Banjo would always turn beet-red whenever I was telling those X-rated jokes/stories at his expense! (Even have a picture of us together but it's on my other PC!! Banjo does have one of us together!!)

Dear Banjo,

Since friday.. When my head is below my shoulders the back part of my head hurts, it feels like it's going to blew up.. i had this similar problem 3 years ago.. and the doctor just do nothing. again it just happen this year.. seems like every 3 years.

The concern man,
From the land of 10,000 lakes

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Dear Banjo,

Since friday.. When my head is below my shoulders the back part of my head hurts, it feels like it's going to blew up.. i had this similar problem 3 years ago.. and the doctor just do nothing. again it just happen this year.. seems like every 3 years.

The concern man,
From the land of 10,000 lakes

Take two aspirins and call the doctor in 3 years.

Dear Banjo,

How old are you, and do you have a crush on someone? :applause:

Dear Banjo,

Yes, I know adidas is the sport wear but I want to know an exactly what the word "adidas"?
Is adidas an abbreviation word?
If yes, then what an exactly word?

Steel said:
Dear Banjo,

why do I like boobs so much?

lol

That is because you were breast-fed too often causing your obsession with breasts. Get some professional help please before you scare somebody away.

Liza said:
Dear Banjo,

How old are you, and do you have a crush on someone? :applause:

I am 20, and no, I don't have a crush on someone. I previously did, but it passed.

Liebling:-))) said:
Dear Banjo,

Yes, I know adidas is the sport wear but I want to know an exactly what the word "adidas"?
Is adidas an abbreviation word?
If yes, then what an exactly word?

All Day I Dream About Sports

or

All Day I Dream About Sex

Banjo said:
All Day I Dream About Sports

or

All Day I Dream About Sex

I want to test you...
OMG, you definitely have 100% healthy brainy.... :mrgreen:

Back