Dear Alex....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief. Did AD have to become a kiddie sandbox? All of this could've been settled via PM. It was apparently over some short time ago and it's still being dragged through the mud. Guess we know who wants attention. :roll:

By ignoring an ethics issue--all one is doing is advocating the favoritism that is going on here. :)

Know what is so bothersome?

Thread creator, who states he is trying to clear his background, so he can be a good lawyer. He has YET to take the bar exam because he failed on two tries!

Thread Creator's friend, who is supposed to be a ethical person in the psychological field is playing tag-team with people on this board. Ethical? NOT!

I am done with this board.

Some of you all need to be permabanned!

Banned_-_Permabanned.gif

I have violated no ethics, and simply agreed with the ethical stance behind Byrdie's line of questioning. However, if you would like to refer me to the specific code that I have violated, I will be happy to reconsider.

Secondly I can always get attention on this forum in any of the threads I go to.

If you read the first post--sometimes one has to take a stand against the status quo.

By ignoring an ethics issue--all one is doing is advocating the favoritism that is going on here. :)

I'm not ignoring an ethics issue. My main point was this could've been settled via PM, easily. Why air it out for everyone? We all know what your intentions are.

I have violated no ethics, and simply agreed with the ethical stance behind Byrdie's line of questioning. However, if you would like to refer me to the specific code that I have violated, I will be happy to reconsider.

Guess you won't get your answer since she said she is done with this board. :(

I'm not ignoring an ethics issue. My main point was this could've been settled via PM, easily. Why air it out for everyone? We all know what your intentions are.

How can I settle it through PM when PM's to admin have never been answered before?

I have sent 2 PM's in the course that I have been on AD with no response back.

Let me ask a question:

If you were the one, or one's, that had been the recipient of a stalker's attention, as the stalkee, would you want to be aware that your friend was using covert methods to gather information that could result in a continuation, or an elevation, of the stalking?

How can I settle it through PM when PM's to admin have never been answered before?

I have sent 2 PM's in the course that I have been on AD with no response back.

I have the courtesy to wait about 2 weeks for Alex to reply to me about creating a secondary account.

Secondly: IF anyone wants to revisit the whole transcript of what someone is really trying to bring up, I'll refer you to my original post that I edited, with the full story:

AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Dear Alex....

For everyone else to know what happened, if you care or if it even seems to be a big deal:

I, myself, as a web administrator, created a spoof of AD exact for exact without the members nor the posts. Just to see if I was capable of doing so. Nothing illegal was done as 99.9% of the forum CSS styling template of Jelsoft Vbulletin provides the coding for template modifications. The only .1% of copyright infringement was that I took the Alldeaf logo and added the words "FAKE" on it. Here's what it looks like:
2u8awev.jpg

There was no one on my board except for 4 testing accounts that I created, and one friend who was bored to come take a look. That was IT.

Then, one day, a week later.
I noticed a member I knew had been banned. Not knowing why, I asked him to visit my site to explain what happened, NOT seeking justice for him. Since I saw the banned next to his name.

He explained, I asked a member to come see what happened, instead I was reported to the moderators for creating an illegal site, leaving me in "what the --?" after I saw a PM come in regarding illegal actions. I sent this member a PM back, not once, but twice, asking why did he do this, as this wasn't what I asked for. The said member decided not to reply to question me about my ethics, and continued whatever he was doing. During that point, I assumed this person would go to authority above a friendship, so I decided I didn't need to become acquainted with people like this and severed ends. That was that, I did not go around trying to make a deal out of it.

As an aftermath of the reporting the violation,
I then spent 1.5 hours discussing with 6 moderators and an Administrator explaining my actions in front of all of them in real time. I asked later if the admin would like to proceed with charging me guilty of altering the logo, but it was dismissed. Then as a result of that discussion, overall, I was dismissed from initial charges.

Now I don't know why we are bringing this up again????

This is the absolute final word I have here.

If anyone wants revisit the decision or appeal it to ban me or naishojr for the acts of "what I did", feel free to do so.

Thanks for those who are courteous enough to explain their opinions of the situation, I honestly appreciate the comments even though I did not ask of you to do so.

I'm completely done explaining myself in here.

Bye.

Let me ask a question:

If you were the one, or one's, that had been the recipient of a stalker's attention, as the stalkee, would you want to be aware that your friend was using covert methods to gather information that could result in a continuation, or an elevation, of the stalking?

Good question Jillio!

I don't even know that the members of the AD community can answer this.

I know I wouldn't like it.

Mod's Note;

Alex is aware of what is going on and at the moment, He is unable to close the thread and has asked me to close the thread for him.

So, I'm closing this thread for Alex.

Edit - And also for anyone who wishes to contact him directly - Go to PM Land to ask him questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back