Dear Alex....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which was something that he did not need to know. This was a situation for the mods to handle, and they did so to the best of their abilities, based on cummulative information at their disposal.
I have done the investigation of my own which I believe I am the first to know the identity of stalker and I have taken immediate steps to prevent other members from harm. Beside - who are you to say who does or doesn't need to know? Leave that to mods to decide.

In fact, the way that naisho responded could very well be perceived as stalking behavior in and of itself.
perhaps you should get a 2nd opinion consult

I thought it is in your ethical nature to correct the misinformation/disinformation. apparently not.... Perhaps it is in your best interest to not participate in tag teaming in this nonsense - especially when Alex and mods have cleared him of wrongdoings and that ended everything.

why re-open the can of worm? :dunno:

First of all, I did not open originally, nor re-open this "can of worms". Secondly, it is an important part of my ethical guidelines that I insure that activities that could serve to harm another individual are brought to light in order that that individual be protected. The actions of one individual could very well have put another member in danger. At the very least, it justified a behavior that is not only illegal, but one that needed to be addressed from a safety and liability perspective.

I would advise you not to attempt to second guess the ethical obligations I am bound by, as you have no idea what those codes are.

First of all, I did not open originally, nor re-open this "can of worms". Secondly, it is an important part of my ethical guidelines that I insure that activities that could serve to harm another individual are brought to light in order that that individual be protected. The actions of one individual could very well have put another member in danger. At the very least, it justified a behavior that is not only illegal, but one that needed to be addressed from a safety and liability perspective.

I would advise you not to attempt to second guess the ethical obligations I am bound by, as you have no idea what those codes are.

By participating in this thread and tag-teaming with Byrdie - you are re-opening this can of worm. Secondly - I understand this issue quite perfectly and you are infamous for cleverly wording the situation to your favor. That alone is a violation of your ethical obligations and this is not the first time :nono:

Again - this is a case of unnecessary overreaction and this should be taken to PM with the mods.

I have done the investigation of my own which I believe I am the first to know the identity of stalker and I have taken immediate steps to prevent other members from harm. Beside - who are you to say who does or doesn't need to know? Leave that to mods to decide.

perhaps you should get a 2nd opinion consult

Exactly. Leave it to the mods to respond. Do not invite said person to the fake website to justify behavior that is illegal, has been substantiated, and in the mods opinion, was severe enough to warrant a ban.

It is great that you see yourself as some sort of vigilante out to protect other members, but the fact of the matter is, you overstepped your bounds, as well, when you made statements that could be perceived as threatening.

It doesn't matter who was the "first to know the identity of the stalker". Now you are resorting to juvenile justification for unjustifiable behavior.

The fact of the matter is, this is a situation that should have been left to the mods to deal with. Stalking is a serious threat, and is taken seriously by anyone who deals with this type of individual. It is not a game to be undertaken by those with no experience, and a sense of overblown justice for all.

By participating in this thread and tag-teaming with Byrdie - you are re-opening this can of worm. Secondly - I understand this issue quite perfectly and you are infamous for cleverly wording the situation to your favor. That alone is a violation of your ethical obligations and this is not the first time :nono:

Again - this is a case of unnecessary overreaction and this should be taken to PM with the mods.

No different than you are by tag-teaming with Naisho.

I don't think you understand the ethical side of this issue that has put me into a quandry this past week. I am also bound by a code of ethics as well.

Afterall the terms of agreement and the forum rules that were put into place on All Deaf was put in place for protection of all involved and can't be "cherry-pickin' " in terms of who gets to abide by it and who doesn't.

Exactly. Leave it to the mods to respond. Do not invite said person to the fake website to justify behavior that is illegal, has been substantiated, and in the mods opinion, was severe enough to warrant a ban.
then why are you participating in this and continuing to paint naisho as a stalker? Shame on you. :nono:

It is great that you see yourself as some sort of vigilante out to protect other members, but the fact of the matter is, you overstepped your bounds, as well, when you made statements that could be perceived as threatening.
do you even know what I said or did beside that so-called threatening post? :laugh2: btw - in case you forget, I was not banned nor warned for that post because apparently - you overreacted.

It doesn't matter who was the "first to know the identity of the stalker". Now you are resorting to juvenile justification for unjustifiable behavior.

The fact of the matter is, this is a situation that should have been left to the mods to deal with. Stalking is a serious threat, and is taken seriously by anyone who deals with this type of individual. It is not a game to be undertaken by those with no experience, and a sense of overblown justice for all.
right... and do they have any law degree? any experience in criminal investigation? counseling? In case you didn't know - I used to be a non-paid web investigator for cyber-fraud org which was defunct quite a while ago because of some bullshit battle with bigger name cyberfraud org named CyberAngels. I have wrote documentations for them regarding scams and stalking. Mind you - that is by no means expressing my interest in being mod. I left that ship a long time ago and I have no interest in being one. I like my "vigilante role" in here as you painted me. :cool2:

No different than you are by tag-teaming with Naisho.

I don't think you understand the ethical side of this issue that has put me into a quandry this past week. I am also bound by a code of ethics as well.

Afterall the terms of agreement and the forum rules that were put into place on All Deaf was put in place for protection of all involved and can't be "cherry-pickin' " in terms of who gets to abide by it and who doesn't.

again - all approved and cleared by mods and the man above. take it up to them. no need to spill it here.

then why are you participating in this and continuing to paint naisho as a stalker? Shame on you. :nono:

do you even know what I said or did beside that so-called threatening post? :laugh2: btw - in case you forget, I was not banned nor warned for that post because apparently - you overreacted.

right... and do they have any law degree? any experience in criminal investigation? counseling? In case you didn't know - I used to be a non-paid web investigator for cyber-fraud org which was defunct a few years ago. I have wrote documentations for them regarding scams and stalking. Mind you - that is by no means expressing my interest in being mod. I left that ship a long time ago and I have no interest in being one. I like my "vigilante role" in here as you painted me. :cool2:

So you were a volunteer. :roll: And in case you didn't know, there was someone with a law degree and two degrees in counseling involved. Perhaps, as a volunteer, you would do well to listen to those whose very license rests on upholding the ethical standards of their practices.

So you were a volunteer. :roll: And in case you didn't know, there was someone with a law degree and two degrees in counseling involved. Perhaps, as a volunteer, you would do well to listen to those whose very license rests on upholding the ethical standards of their practices.

and guess how I learned it :laugh2: Again, in case you didn't know - I did not offer any such counseling or legal advice. I simply took necessary steps within the best of my ability to handle this situation privately.... which is what you guys should have done.

Curious - are you hired or contracted by AD to serve as a counselor?

btw - that previous position required the knowledge of cyber laws and the technical expertise needed to investigate the matter. I was vetted by them

and guess how I learned it :laugh2: Again, in case you didn't know - I did not offer any such counseling or legal advice. I simply took necessary steps within the best of my ability to handle this situation privately.... which is what you guys should have done.

btw - that previous position required the knowledge of cyber laws and the technical expertise needed to investigate the matter. I was vetted by them

I was asked my a particular individual for my expertise on the personality of stalkers, and the behaviors that are indicative of such.

Are you hired by AD to be a cop wanna be?

And, given the fact that you are continually responding to my posts, so much for your "I handled this privately."

right... and do they have any law degree? any experience in criminal investigation? counseling? In case you didn't know - I used to be a non-paid web investigator for cyber-fraud org which was defunct quite a while ago because of some bullshit battle with bigger name cyberfraud org named CyberAngels. I have wrote documentations for them regarding scams and stalking. Mind you - that is by no means expressing my interest in being mod. I left that ship a long time ago and I have no interest in being one. I like my "vigilante role" in here as you painted me. :cool2:

Actually you have painted yourself to be the vigilante role by declaring yourself to be the "cop the AD" by posting militaristic pictures of yourself with your name on it. :) Cute--but that's all it is--cute.

again - all approved and cleared by mods and the man above. take it up to them. no need to spill it here.

Again--it raises an ethical question for all those invovled and by having it on a public forum, one can partake in the discussion to make sure there is no misinformation/miscommunication for all involved that was affect by this.

What was enforced on October 1, 1998?

WTF are we doing people? Are we all rabid wolves that pick out at the meat that's left in front of them?

THREAD HIJACKING..
It is odd how people were complaining about thread hijacking and here my thread was hijacked 3 pages ago???

Can we all learn to coexist to stay on topic peacefully and not tangent off to some point of justification that doesn't even serve a purpose to explain?

I understand the prosecution's side to explain what I have done wrong, and we have already gone over this before in front of the proper authority. Why are we having small civil court once again over something that was solved by the higher court?

In case you did not know, I attended "two AD courts"

1: Supreme court with the whole authority team
2: This little small claims court with the rest of us here.

Please people. If you want to talk, atleast please stay on context.

I was asked my a particular individual for my expertise on the personality of stalkers, and the behaviors that are indicative of such.
that's cool. good for you. pat on your back for me.

Are you hired by AD to be a cop wanna be?
No I was not and I have never offered any such service. You did not answer my question though. yes or no will suffice.

Mind you - heed candybrowneyes' post on AllDeaf Forum Etiquette regarding hijacking :)

WTF are we doing people? Are we rabid wolves that pick out at the meat that's in front of them?

Can we all learn to coexist to stay on topic peacefully and not tangent off to some point of justification that doesn't even serve a purpose to explain?

I understand the prosecution's side to explain what I have done wrong, and we have already gone over this before in front of the proper authority. Why are we having small civil court once again over something that was solved by the higher court?

In case you did not know, I attended "two AD courts"

1: Supreme court with the whole authority team
2: This little small claims court with the rest of us here.

Please people. If you want to talk, atleast please stay on context.

Because there are professionals on this forum that are having ethical questions and issues with it. :)

I have posted my opinion of the topic, and I will not discuss my ethical obligations with someone who has no idea what it is to abide by an ethical code. I am accountable to my professional organizations and my licensing board, and by speaking out regarding the issues here, I have done what is necessary to bring to light what could be a detrimental situation to others. Therefore, I have stayed within the bounds of the two ethical principles involved.

If those who have no knowledge of such wish to question it, so be it. :roll:

that's cool. good for you. pat on your back for me.

No I was not and I have never offered any such service. You did not answer my question though. yes or no will suffice.

Mind you - heed candybrowneyes' post on AllDeaf Forum Etiquette regarding hijacking :)

Deleted. No sense in continuing this discussion.

I have posted my opinion of the topic, and I will not discuss my ethical obligations with someone who has no idea what it is to abide by an ethical code. I am accountable to my professional organizations and my licensing board, and by speaking out regarding the issues here, I have done what is necessary to bring to light what could be a detrimental situation to others. Therefore, I have stayed within the bounds of the two ethical principles involved.

If those who have no knowledge of such wish to question it, so be it. :roll:

and you're extending your ethical code to this internet forum that is not covered by any professional organization or licensing board? Talk about a case of overreaction and obfuscation..... Again - this whole facade should have ended a long time ago as this situation was already dispelled by mods -

I understand where you are getting at.

The thing is - If a member asks Alex about it and when Alex says it's ok, then it should be settled on the spot. If you don't like it - You can also bring that situation to Alex's attention to explain where your stances are at. :)

Actually you have painted yourself to be the vigilante role by declaring yourself to be the "cop the AD" by posting militaristic pictures of yourself with your name on it. :) Cute--but that's all it is--cute.
At least it wasn't to enforce the rules or any such... I'm just out to hunt for Domestic Dissents :cool2:

Again--it raises an ethical question for all those invovled and by having it on a public forum, one can partake in the discussion to make sure there is no misinformation/miscommunication for all involved that was affect by this.
yes. and refer to Jolie's post -

I understand where you are getting at.

The thing is - If a member asks Alex about it and when Alex says it's ok, then it should be settled on the spot. If you don't like it - You can also bring that situation to Alex's attention to explain where your stances are at. :)

and you're extending your ethical code to this internet forum that is not covered by any professional organization or licensing board? Talk about a case of overreaction and obfuscation..... Again - this whole facade should have ended a long time ago as this situation was already dispelled by mods -

And your above statement shows that you have absolutely no understanding of ethical codes and accountability. Accountability is extended to the professional's response and ethical and legal decision making, not a forum's. As you have never been accountable to such a governing body, it is not surprising at all that you have absolutely no understanding of the function of such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back