Deafchat closed?

GTM ... really? Real normal AOL or you meant from aol website. I know I can visit aol website to check things out but can't chat in normal chat rooms like I used to chat in when I was an aol member. I know I can chat in AIM chat rooms but it's different from AOL chat rooms

Yep, AOL now free since I pay DSL so no charge on AOL and still use my email account and chat room and website. that why I use boardband with DSL for AOL. Chat rooms for aol I can still go to enter since I use boardband. Full service smile.

SxyPorkie

For your information Why did you banned my friend when she just enter the deafchat ? (My friend just enter the DeafChat and you was the onlys monitor there and you banned my friend for no reason when she just enter and you banned her right out of the bat and Why ? My friend hasn't said a word yet, she just came in and you banned her, this is discriminating!):pissed:

You do not banned people who just enter without saying anything, what you did is wrong! My friend was pretty confused wondering why you banned her, it doesn't make sense in what you did to her, she's innocent, peroidly!

I know what you mean..... I am a monitor there.. i try to ban scammers and troublemakers... it was not easy....

SxyPorkie

You abide the Rules ??? Yeah right, but you banned my innocent friend for no reason, she noticed you are new there as a monitor and you banned her, she didn't do anything wrong for heaven sake!

Hugs back.... now you and i are in same boat.. sometimes friends get angry at me... i have to abide with rules.... i told all my friends NO FAVORITES PLAYED....

You abide the Rules ??? Yeah right, but you banned my innocent friend for no reason, she noticed you are new there as a monitor and you banned her, she didn't do anything wrong for heaven sake!

Hey, you - please, take this to PMland. :ty:

I miss the good old days in 2001-2002 in Deaf Chat, the famous 40's something room. *holding out my fake 40's something ID card* hah

I haven't been in Deaf Chat for ages this year as been busy with college etc.

I miss the good old days in 2001-2002 in Deaf Chat, the famous 40's something room. *holding out my fake 40's something ID card* hah

I haven't been in Deaf Chat for ages this year as been busy with college etc.

Yep, I remember those days between 2001-2002. I couldn't believe it that the year of 2001 & 2002 were gone as the time have passed by. Now, it is 2007 - that means 5 years ago ! :jaw: Where did the time go ? :lol:

I am still " grr " at the clock for tickin' and tickin' because, it won't stop makin' me gettin' O L D ! :squint: Lol

I wonder, if I make myself more prettier with nice make up and cinnamon colored lipstick to crack the clock to stop from tickin' ? :lol: Of course, of course, it wouldn't budge to crack at my beauty. It just kept tickin'. Pssh :giggle:

Yep, I remember those days between 2001-2002. I couldn't believe it that the year of 2001 & 2002 were gone as the time have passed by. Now, it is 2007 - that means 5 years ago ! :jaw: Where did the time go ? :lol:

I am still " grr " at the clock for tickin' and tickin' because, it won't stop makin' me gettin' O L D ! :squint: Lol

I wonder, if I make myself more prettier with nice make up and cinnamon colored lipstick to crack the clock to stop from tickin' ? :lol: Of course, of course, it wouldn't budge to crack at my beauty. It just kept tickin'. Pssh :giggle:

Cough cough, yeah right to make yourself prettier :bowdown:... lol we all are beautiful in every way ... smile... wink

GTM ... really? Real normal AOL or you meant from aol website. I know I can visit aol website to check things out but can't chat in normal chat rooms like I used to chat in when I was an aol member. I know I can chat in AIM chat rooms but it's different from AOL chat rooms

Yep I have full aol service no need to pay for chat room or IM chat or web site since I have DSL so now AOL no charge anymore thank god.

Maria

Hey you, Are you SxyPorkie ? Butt Out Will Ya Thanks!!!

Likewise SxyPorkie ain't gonna answer me in PMland so-ever!

Anything I posted and you bugged me Maria, don't read my post and don't bother to hurts my feelings!

Hey, you - please, take this to PMland. :ty:

Hey you, Are you SxyPorkie ? Butt Out Will Ya Thanks!!!

Likewise SxyPorkie ain't gonna answer me in PMland so-ever!

Anything I posted and you bugged me Maria, don't read my post and don't bother to hurts my feelings!

I suggest that you take your personal vents in the PMland, if that can't be accomplished, then there's no need to 'directly' vent in here...do it elsewhere.
:ty:

~RR

RR.. thank you very much... that person did pm'ed me three times...i forwarded to Alex.. i did not even know that person.... I want to be left alone from that person...

sound like it is GTM lol
i still don't like DC just my bad experience that all smile

it didn't bother me if everyone like DC

DC is closed? Good! They have some un-American policies over there, especially in the area of the CI on another part of that website.

Back