Deafchat closed?

LOL, I don't blame you one bit, I guess DC have lot of immature people just like here too, smile. :cool:

right being here don't bother me at all it is fun to read all the posts but i don't usually posts some threads that were immature

Tousi
GTM and i were talking about alldeaf not DC smile
just let you know ;)

Oic, Moonflower, thanks. Yes, I meant Deafchat so if you were talking about AllDeaf, then I ask you why you don't like my immature commentary!!??? Lol, J/K

Oic, Moonflower, thanks. Yes, I meant Deafchat so if you were talking about AllDeaf, then I ask you why you don't like my immature commentary!!??? Lol, J/K

LOL, I never said you were immature honey! lol unless you planning to "monkey around" and I feed you bananas! heeee :giggle::giggle:

Like I say, Deafchat is on terminal skunk PMS... .so let's hope that go away for a frigging long long long time!!! HAHA....

Like I say, Deafchat is on terminal skunk PMS... .so let's hope that go away for a frigging long long long time!!! HAHA....

NS, looks like you must have put a skunk missle there :rofl:

NS, looks like you must have put a skunk missle there :rofl:

OH thanks, Ocean... ya bought the skunk missile eh.. cool... I gonna put on my gas mask and anti-skunksmell suit and haul that sucker into DC and rig it to implode in there and run out like a bat out of hell!!!!!

Yeah, don't forget the bat dung, too, lol.

Yep Tousi.. I tossed that on top of the missile for good measure to see if that can be nasty enough along with the skunk crap....

Looks like ya crapped your pant eh?? kidding!!!

Phewwwww! shunk!!!!!! running away! lol just kidding! :pissed: :giggle:

I assume ya ran into a mad skunk eh? No wonder ya ran like a frightened cat with painted on streak on back for that skunk to think ya a female skunk and hop after ya.... haha...

Back