Deafchat closed?

are you sure abt that since DC is already send by SHARK! :giggle:

Panther.. ya are indeed in dreamland about ghost sharks too much.... and I notice I dont have a frigging shark fin on my back... so therefore, I aint a shark now.... hahaha... go ask your boyfriend Bastita or Alpha Male to go into DC and bomb that good....

:lol: LBG good one bring in sharks too:giggle:

OH lol Ocean.... remind me to talk to Tom Brady about ya.. haha..

:bowdown: me pls ok NS j/k

As usual, this Panther is bonkers as well..hahaha

LOL I thought deafchat got eatten by a killer whale! lol

OH GTM..thought ya were that killer whale eh? One has to wonder, indeed....

Panther.. ya are indeed in dreamland about ghost sharks too much.... and I notice I dont have a frigging shark fin on my back... so therefore, I aint a shark now.... hahaha... go ask your boyfriend Bastita or Alpha Male to go into DC and bomb that good....

As usual, this Panther is bonkers as well..hahaha

OH GTM..thought ya were that killer whale eh? One has to wonder, indeed....

LOL if I were a killer whale, you be the seal, and you end up being dinner! LOL so now one have to wonder as well! lol :giggle:

By all means, you got my permission to talk to Tom Brady about me :giggle::P This is for you :hug:

I suggest that you take your personal vents in the PMland, if that can't be accomplished, then there's no need to 'directly' vent in here...do it elsewhere.
:ty:

~RR

Much appreciated. Thanks ! :)

Lordy almighty, time to put Ocean in a cage with Tom and another cage for GTM and that killer whale..as they all are in heat... lol...

I do hope DC is down for good.. will wait and see...

Lordy almighty, time to put Ocean in a cage with Tom and another cage for GTM and that killer whale..as they all are in heat... lol...

Cage :confused: Me and Tom Brady are not animals:slap::rofl:

Hey Hi yall old chatters from Deafchat, I havent gone to deafchat for almost 6 months on and off since my son comes first, and here I am....checking in deafchat...whoooaaa!!! Updating, it is about a time!! Eh??

HEat???? I thought you were in heat while I am using the eletric blanket for heat LOL

Hi Rezgurlz!!!!

Welcome, welcome to AD and enjoy your postings!! :hug: It's good to see u here!

Lisa

Folks..one has to wonder if GTM indeed was in heat..scientists have been calling all over the world to get someone who is knowledgeable on how this specific lady has been in heat the whole time and anyone has came up with squat on this.. so.. best to contact whoever is in heat with GTM and get him to tell in here.. lol....

(BTW kidding on this comment... thought to make a zinger.. hehe)

Folks..one has to wonder if GTM indeed was in heat..scientists have been calling all over the world to get someone who is knowledgeable on how this specific lady has been in heat the whole time and anyone has came up with squat on this.. so.. best to contact whoever is in heat with GTM and get him to tell in here.. lol....

(BTW kidding on this comment... thought to make a zinger.. hehe)

Folks, One has to wonder if NorthStar instead was in heat because scientists have been wondering this specifc young man has been heat the whole time fanning his hot coals. So whom ever comes in contact with him, make sure you tell him in here that he get "beer biceps." Ladies remember his hair is on fire so that heat for you all! LOL :giggle::giggle::giggle:

NS needs water :giggle: JK NS
panic.gif

Back