Deaf Passions

Oh no! He going to announce the world! :Ohno:

OldNavyGirl said:
yup and its time for u to run for your LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lolol

What about you? Are you going to hold all his arrows for him? LOL!

Roadrunner said:
Good...am glad that you've accepted this honorable feat...now, next to do on your list before I let you carry on with this is to create a 'new thread'.... :thumb:
I will do that, Overseer of Cupids!

I will have to form some ideas for that 'topic' to make it more fun... but unsure how, what, and which.

OldNavyGirl said:
no way!!!!!!! I ain't letting him catch me with his arrows ! :-P

Better place to hide is in the bee hives, He cannot shoot there cuz He wouldn't want those evil bees chasing after him. LOL!

Cheri said:
Better place to hide is in the bee hives, He cannot shoot there cuz He wouldn't want those evil bees chasing after him. LOL!

lol ewwwwwwww i wouldn't wanna get STING by bees. i hateeeeeeee BEES :O

Taylor said:
Hmmm....Magatsu. I'll have to send you my wishlist ;) ;) ;)

ummm.. What wishlist would that be? Who's on top? ;)

Taylor said:
Hmmm....Magatsu. I'll have to send you my wishlist ;) ;) ;)
Hello! I am Cupid of AD, how can I be of service?

ok, it sounds like creepy lol...

*ahems*....ya gotta grab 'em arrows and shoot 'em off to a guy or lady here and soon enuff, they'll be ummm....smoochin' all about?! Anyhow, I think you get the idea...but anyhow...however you do it, you'll do well...I have 'faith' in ya! Now carry on!! :thumb:

LOL. it all sounds a little creepy.

Does cupid still aim for the ass?

Magatsu, how is your aim ;)

:booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :rl:

Dont shoot me with anything not even the cupid arrow cuz I dont want men in my life at this moment. I have had it with the losers.

But I will be enjoying watching other to fall in love.

aww Taylor :hug: u will find that woman who u like here on AD -- perhaps Magatsu might be able to aim his arrow to that woman! :lol: psst -- lets hope his aim is ACCURATE! :rofl:

congratulations Magatsu for being the Cupid of AD!! :lol:

*watching the action*

:popcorn:

*perching in tree*

very interesting action...we already have our own Deaf Passions here... no need for that webbie!!

Cupid, be sure to aim for Cheri's heart...and make sure she's facing the man she fancies...then quick as quicksilver, aim for that lucky guy's heart...and make sure he's facing Cheri...the blonde femme fatale!

Aww Taylor, don't be sad! :hug: ....

I still can not tell, even tho FF may be right or she may be wrong....just messing with her mind! :scatter:

Magastu is our Cupid? :eek:

Magacupid,

Before you shoot me any arrow, please make sure that the guy is:

Handsome like Jude Law
Blue eyes like Paul Newman' s
Body like Richard Gere
Charming like Colin Farrell
Creative like Steven Spielberg
Sweet like Tom Hanks
Intelligent like Richard Gere
Spiritual like Richard Gere
Funny like Ben Stiller
Rich as Donald Trump
Quirky like Kevin Spacey
Promotes social causes like Bono
Sexy like Sting

*thinking ..did I miss anything..*

Yup, you got it. Now go shoot me an arrow at my booty :booty:! :fingersx:

Now make sure it happens before Valentines Day! :ty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on ...Im running out of patience for Magacupid.

Time is running out, ya know?

: : : grins : : :

DeafPassionsCom said:
Deaf Passions is a new (completely free) online community site for deaf & HOH singles.

Enjoy free photo personals, free chat, free email & forums.

The site is very new, and it may take a little longer before it fills up with members, but since everything is free, we are seeing a lot of interest. If you are single, or just looking for new friends, we'd love you to join, and send us your feedback so we can make the site better. :kiss:

i have been away a lot in the last few days.. so i am trying to catch up in here.. so much reading to do..aaackk.. but this thread caught my attention... :P
sorry pal.. but i have to agree with my dear meggie!! since we think a lot like.. :D

EDIT: no offense.. but i am sick of those dating sites such as DSC, DMI, etc.. cuz i keep meeting either sex predators, perverts, losers or dumb men!! i want to meet someone who is STIMULATING, ARTICULATE and ACTIVE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR! SHEESH... otherwise forget it.. cuz i get so BORED :zzz: easily! <-- meggie knows me... i go for the BRAINS and SENSE OF HUMOR :giggle:

Last edited:
Back