Deaf Passions

DeafPassionsCom

Reaction score
Deaf Passions is a new (completely free) online community site for deaf & HOH singles.

Enjoy free photo personals, free chat, free email & forums.

The site is very new, and it may take a little longer before it fills up with members, but since everything is free, we are seeing a lot of interest. If you are single, or just looking for new friends, we'd love you to join, and send us your feedback so we can make the site better. :kiss:

DeafPassionCom said:
Deaf Passions is a new (completely free) online community site for deaf & HOH singles.

Enjoy free photo personals, free chat, free email & forums.

The site is very new, and it may take a little longer before it fills up with members, but since everything is free, we are seeing a lot of interest. If you are single, or just looking for new friends, we'd love you to join, and send us your feedback so we can make the site better. :kiss:

Errr..no offense but why create this site when we ve got too many singles websites for the deaf such as deafsinglesconnection, deaf-match, deafinternationalmatch, deaffriendfinder, etc etc :confused: Are we, deaf singles, THAT desperate???

Meg said:
Errr..no offense but why create this site when we ve got too many singles websites for the deaf such as deafsinglesconnection, deaf-match, deafinternationalmatch, deaffriendfinder, etc etc :confused: Are we, deaf singles, THAT desperate???

No offense taken.

Our site is 100% completely free, and it is meant to be both a community site, as well as an online dating site.

Hehehe...and I think it is a good thing to have lots and lots of sites built specifically for the Deaf/HOH community. :thumb:

...even if some of our sites overlap in what we provide.

Online dating used to be considered only for 'desperate' people, but that perception has pretty much changed, and now it is viewed as a way for busy people to meet others they 'connect' with.

...and since it's completely free...why not? ;)

DeafPassionCom said:
No offense taken.

Our site is 100% completely free, and it is meant to be both a community site, as well as an online dating site.

Hehehe...and I think it is a good thing to have lots and lots of sites built specifically for the Deaf/HOH community. :thumb:

...even if some of our sites overlap in what we provide.

Online dating used to be considered only for 'desperate' people, but that perception has pretty much changed, and now it is viewed as a way for busy people to meet others they 'connect' with.

...and since it's completely free...why not? ;)

Then make sure that you get good men there. Other sites have men who are horrible and players, not to mention that most are from Nigeria scamming women.

Thus, make sure you guys have an excellent screening system there.

:werd:

Absolutely, Meg. IMO, there IS a reason that people put a singles' ad up - and it's because a majority of them have slim to no luck building up a relationship offline. The question is, why? What's the deal? What have they done wrong?

If you ask me, these singles ads are a great way to get oneself in trouble, whether you're a potential dater, datee, or webmaster.

Meg said:
Then make sure that you get good men there. Other sites have men who are horrible and players, not to mention that most are from Nigeria scamming women.

Thus, make sure you guys have an excellent screening system there.

Well, everyone is welcome to join, so there is no 'screening' process.

We have spam filters in place to limit/prevent spam email messages within the system.

If someone gets past the spam filters, we have a block feature that will allow you to prevent them from sending you email in the future...and of course we delete anyone who is found to be spamming other members.

We are working on a bunch of other features to help with the quality of the profiles and members as well, but with everything, it's one step at a time.

Malfoyish said:
:werd:

Absolutely, Meg. IMO, there IS a reason that people put a singles' ad up - and it's because a majority of them have slim to no luck building up a relationship offline. The question is, why? What's the deal? What have they done wrong?

If you ask me, these singles ads are a great way to get oneself in trouble, whether you're a potential dater, datee, or webmaster.

I used to feel the same way, but I know of a few people who have met their spouses online...and no, they weren't losers. : )

They were just busy people who started chatting online, and then met, and then fell in love, and...

Our site is too new for this to have happened through us, but hopefully over time it might. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will.

Kai Onca said:
completely free, no catch to it like most of other websites?

100% completely free.

Zero cost.

Free photo personals. Free chat. Free email (send & receive). Free forums. Free smooches. :grouphug:

Sounds too good to be true.

But best of luck to your new site, DeafPassions. May you guys find many happily ever after matched up couples.

Free smooches? I cannot help but laugh on that part.

Thanks for the information. :thumb:

But, I already have someone in mind myself without a website. ;)

Cheri said:
I already have someone in mind myself without a website. ;)

:dunno: Look around and around... Check inside the coffin ??

Ummm..... check in the jail to see if bbnt would be interest in you??

Meg said:
ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...spill the beans, girl!

I know who it is.....If anyone wants to know, start bidding, whoever has the highest will win the answer!

:popcorn:

Sorry for going off the topic here....

Nice site you got there, but I already met someone from a chat and we live together now! ;)

I would say to the girls and guys out there, it wouldn't hurt to try this website this person is offering.. Someone you always dream of having might be waiting on the other side, so don't let it fly away, grab it while you can :lol:

Cheri said:
Free smooches? I cannot help but laugh on that part.

Thanks for the information. :thumb:

But, I already have someone in mind myself without a website. ;)

me 2. :)

Sabrina said:
:dunno: Look around and around... Check inside the coffin ??

Ummm..... check in the jail to see if bbnt would be interest in you??

:rofl: thats funny

No Thank you.

Is there any website for Asexual?

If not, then maybe I could set up website for Asexuals...

1. no sex discussion.
2. no dating or love match.
3. pen pals
4. chat room
5. message board
6. life as Asexual
7. meet Asexual friends just like you.

:wiggle:

Back