Deaf Passions

nope Flyfree,

You weren't even close!!! try again girl!

Fly Free said:
is it STILL Vampy qq haha

:popcorn:

Nope, they're just good friends that's all, nothing more!.....still wrong girl not even close either...give up?... :giggle:

Yeah right Navy, pm me and see if you are right or not...

Last edited:
oh COME ON LADIES!!!!!!!!!!

Fly Free :slap: ONG and Angel!!!!

pretty pwease! tell this VERY curious Eagle!

Fly Free said:
oh COME ON LADIES!!!!!!!!!!

Fly Free :slap: ONG and Angel!!!!

pretty pwease! tell this VERY curious Eagle!

Who said the game is over?...come on girl, you can guess it! :bump:

Nozobo,

I told you in pm that you can have bbnt....stop being jealous! :slap:...

Magatsu said:
Can I play as cupid for this? LoL.

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and by the powers vested in me, I pronounce you, Magatsu to have the honor of being Cupid in Alldeaf this year! **hands over the 'bow and arrows'...now starting 'aimin'** ;) ...but pssttt, for those that are taken or married...skip those!! :D

:applause: As of this moment, I announce Magatsu's role as Cupid of AD this year-- :applause:

Now I'm gonna sit back and :popcorn:

Roadrunner said:
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and by the powers vested in me, I pronounce you, Magatsu to have the honor of being Cupid in Alldeaf this year! **hands over the 'bow and arrows'...now starting 'aimin'** ;) ...but pssttt, for those that are taken or married...skip those!! :D

:applause: As of this moment, I announce Magatsu's role as Cupid of AD this year-- :applause:

Why, thank you! It is an honor! I definitely am going to change my member title from 'The Humble Wanderer' to 'Cupid of AD'.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Roadrunner said:

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *runs and hides in a special place* please don't find me!! :fingersx: :Ohno:

Good...am glad that you've accepted this honorable feat...now, next to do on your list before I let you carry on with this is to create a 'new thread'.... :thumb:

Back