Deaf Passions

Meg said:
Come on ...Im running out of patience for Magacupid.

Time is running out, ya know?

: : : grins : : :

same here!! :smash: :dizzy: so move it!! :P lol

Meg said:
Hey..Im first in the line so move your butt into the line behind me! :booty: QUOTE]

well you had your turn!! you have kids!! i dont!! ppthhh.. so let me go first.. :bump: PRETTYY PLLEAAATHHHHHH!!!! :bowdown: then you can go!! :booty: MWAHHHH!!! :giggle:

zesty said:
Meg said:
Hey..Im first in the line so move your butt into the line behind me! :booty: QUOTE]

well you had your turn!! you have kids!! i dont!! ppthhh.. so let me go first.. :bump: PRETTYY PLLEAAATHHHHHH!!!! :bowdown: then you can go!! :booty: MWAHHHH!!! :giggle:

OMG...youre going to let a man come in between our wonderful friendship? :eek2:

OldNavyGirl said:
hahahahaha!! thats funny

Oh dont take us seriously....this dating world sucks nowadays so Zesty and I like to have fun! Besides, she digs totally different men than I do. Don't ask me how we end up being best palies being of utterly different tempermants.

Right, Zestygirl? :thumb:

Meg said:
Oh dont take us seriously....this dating world sucks nowadays so Zesty and I like to have fun! Besides, she digs totally different men than I do. Don't ask me how we end up being best palies being of utterly different tempermants.

thats right meggienuts!! dont mind us people!! we are in our own wacky world at this point!! :giggle: :cheers:

Meg said:

yes i know that silly girl. no harm done :)

Deaf Passions Update

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to mention that we've added a few things into Deaf Passions to make it a little more fun. We added a horoscopes area with a daily horoscope, and we've added a daily news section with articles of interest to the Deaf & HOH community.
We're working on some other fun additions, and I should be able to let you know about them soon (we just don't like to announce things until they are finished :) ).
Thanks,
Michael
:cuddle:

Back