Deaf Nation Expo/ All Deaf Meet up November Chicago, IL.

Let us decide on where to meet for AD party on Saturday - November 6th.

I think you all should have one anothers' contact information right now.....

you all should meet up a place that allow any age to enter.Places like Logan's (I'm sure there are better places, but I don't know them) is one of the place I'm thinking about.. People of all age get together rather they want to drink or not.

I highly suggest that like NYC AD Party - we should have 2 places... early evening (restaurant, cafe) and late evening (bar, clubs, etc). How about it?

ADers - I don't mean to sound like a meanie but I'm disappointed at people's lack of interest in this Chicago AD Party... I think it's best that to cancel this event because I know it's not cheap for ya'all to go especially for me.

If we don't get at least 10 people by Wednesday... this trip is cancelled for me. For ya'all who are going... enjoy!!!

I highly suggest that like NYC AD Party - we should have 2 places... early evening (restaurant, cafe) and late evening (bar, clubs, etc). How about it?

ADers - I don't mean to sound like a meanie but I'm disappointed at people's lack of interest in this Chicago AD Party... I think it's best that to cancel this event because I know it's not cheap for ya'all to go especially for me.

If we don't get at least 10 people by Wednesday... this trip is cancelled for me. For ya'all who are going... enjoy!!!

Too bad! I think that AllDeaf party will be hosted at NYC on September 24, 2011 during Deaf Nation expo event day.

DeafNation Expo | DeafNation

UPDATED LIST

Yes- 7
PFH
TheWriteAlex
Jiro
CandyBrownEyes
Rockdrummer
DGirl101
The Highlander

Maybe- 3
Sheila022
Daredevil
TXGolfer

Anybody else?

Oh it's on then!! It will be fun watching PFH :barf: while CBE drinks :cheers: him under the table. Jiro will be :rofl: and I will be :lol: while the rest of the ADer's will be :shock: Then we will all :h5: as PFH is :dizzy: then he will :zzz:
I forsee good times ahead!!! :dance:

I won't be shocked...

I usually do the shocking. :lol:

I rarely get shocked at anything these days.

:cool2:

UPDATED LIST

Yes- 7
PFH
TheWriteAlex
Jiro
CandyBrownEyes
Rockdrummer
DGirl101
The Highlander

Maybe- 3
Sheila022
Daredevil
TXGolfer

Anybody else?

Nix that, Is the Highlander PowerOn or is PowerOn himself??

He has the same avatar of the two?

Do I need Glasses?

Nix that, Is the Highlander PowerOn or is PowerOn himself??

He has the same avatar of the two?

Do I need Glasses?

Different people. Highlander is using a picture of PowerOn as his avatar. :wave:

NOOOO!

Because you removed your avatar. Don't do that for me. :lol:

I just need to learn to read a little better. :D

If I can find uber-cheap ($200-300 roundtrip Sac to Chicago) airplane tickets by Friday. :dunno:

Back