deaf morrocan msn invasion

Yea, Me too, I blocked them lol, what the fk he did snatched my IM addy?????

ARGHHHH!!

He sent a request to add me again!

I rejected him again.

I've since removed my MSN from AllDeaf... if you want my MSN, PM me.

:shoot: deaf moroccoan

I suggest you all to block them from webcam buddy list.

It´s not just block on buddy list but ALSO block at webcam list; too... It works!

Liebling:-))) said:
I suggest you all to block them from webcam buddy list.

It´s not just block on buddy list but ALSO block at webcam list; too... It works!

I will have to do that...I have a feeling it won't stop him from sending webcam invitations for us to view him and his nether-regions. I'm just waiting for the moment he decides to contact me again - I've got many a thing to say to a person like this...first of all - why not stalk deaf women in his own country and with an equivalent IQ? And secondly - there is more to discuss in today's day and age than "ok," "see-webcam-ok" and "me-deaf-ok."

Oh reallly???

I did got invite at home and work... I am getting sick of that guy IMing me so I decided to block them recently.. Hope they don't bother me... I got so many requests.... They need to go harrass someone else in own country not in USA!!!

i have same thing. it has annoyed me to the point where i basically dont even use my msn messenger anymore. i now rely solely on yahoo and aim. my icq is worthless crap... EVIL PEOPLE!!! :nono: :squint:

It happened to me too! I was wondering WHO on earth it was. Just an annoying pest. I wonder how he got my e-mail.

Do anyone know that guy (Annoying guy from MSN) AD username?

I honestly think this guy is doing this as a practical joke. Think about it...all the people he tries to talk to is on AD and he uses "dumb" and "mute" on his screen name. No one uses those words anymore...eveyone is now PC and uses the actual words "deaf" and/or "hard of hearing".

When he harassed me all he did was say the same thing over and over. I wanted to stab his brains out due to the stupidity.

Ziusudra said:
It happened to me too! I was wondering WHO on earth it was. Just an annoying pest. I wonder how he got my e-mail.

He got it from here...you posted your email addy...that's how!

ladycaissa said:
He got it from here...you posted your email addy...that's how!

Yuppers!!

/me points at ScrappyKat's and Ziusudra's
im_msn.gif

Deaf_Jen said:
I'm guessing someone here has found my msn and added me... and since then i have had nearly 6 deaf morrocan people add to my messenger

they dont speak english, and i speak littlesighn, so its all rather confusing.

its like im getting one a day...

is anyone else having or has had thease problems?

i have tried asking them not to pass my email adress in french english and even by drawing on a peice of paper...

i dont like being rude, but im having to be.

I have the same email address from him....his english not really good at all. very confusing about what he trying to say. I did block him too. not worth it. he always demanded to see me on webcam but i told him i dont webcam with stranger unless i say it is ok.

ok if you want any of my emails you can PM me. i am taking them all off...

:locked: the joy of security (though it is not much good now... LOL)

EDIT: meh.. ill leave my old aim and yahoo just for kicks. i still use them, but not much...

I did removed my IM contact info off my profile like few weeks ago but one of idiot maccorrian guy "deaf ok" whatever asked me to add him to my buddy list this morning again, so I block him....... Why woulc he save all people's SN after we deleted ours from profile??? He is one sick bastard! He need to leave us all alone!!!!! What asshole!!

Malfoyish said:
I will have to do that...I have a feeling it won't stop him from sending webcam invitations for us to view him and his nether-regions. I'm just waiting for the moment he decides to contact me again - I've got many a thing to say to a person like this...first of all - why not stalk deaf women in his own country and with an equivalent IQ? And secondly - there is more to discuss in today's day and age than "ok," "see-webcam-ok" and "me-deaf-ok."
I recommend you to block people who are not in your MSN buddy list so I will recommened that to everyone else too.. so that annoying morrocan won't see you online or harrass you.

now he using different sn now....i did blocked him and deleted him. grrrrr still harrassing me.

RedFox said:
The love1974_26@hotmail.com one had been messaging me. If I block him, would he know that he got blocked rather than me just not signing on? I already took him off the list, but he still has me on his list. :mad:

Morroco harrassers:rl:

if you block him he wont know you signed on...it will remain signed off to him but not everyone else.

Back