deaf morrocan msn invasion

Deaf_Jen

Reaction score
I'm guessing someone here has found my msn and added me... and since then i have had nearly 6 deaf morrocan people add to my messenger

they dont speak english, and i speak littlesighn, so its all rather confusing.

its like im getting one a day...

is anyone else having or has had thease problems?

i have tried asking them not to pass my email adress in french english and even by drawing on a peice of paper...

i dont like being rude, but im having to be.

its not like i would mind if i knew who they where...... or they could atleast say more than me-deaf-morroco-ok

its highly infuriating

i like talking to people... but im having enough troubles comunicating lately without using webcams pens french etc

*gasp!* You're not the only one!! This person already harrassed me with 3 different MSN accounts and tried to nudge the Hell out of me. This person tried to start webcam many times, I just simply ignored him. You're right, this person don't know English well.

I wish there is a way to block this person without having MSN notify him your hotmail/msn account. He uses all of the following:
love1974_26@hotmail.com
youssefbouhaya@hotmail.com
oukhadda@hotmail.com

I only had that problem a couple of times. The last time was two years ago. Before that was three years ago. Two years ago, it was people bothering me with Yahoo. Three years ago, it was people bothering me with MSN. It was usually random messages asking me to look at their nude webcam (which is a spamming pay site) and other crap.

Deaf258 said:
*gasp!* You're not the only one!! This person already harrassed me with 3 different MSN accounts and tried to nudge the Hell out of me. This person tried to start webcam many times, I just simply ignored him. You're right, this person don't know English well.

I wish there is a way to block this person without having MSN notify him your hotmail/msn account. He uses all of the following:
love1974_26@hotmail.com
youssefbouhaya@hotmail.com
oukhadda@hotmail.com
you know there the exact three msn adressess... in one he was 40 in one he was 30ish.. once called aziz once called vaers...

i dont have my msn listed here which is bizzare

i wonder if its not just us..

simple set up as private and tight up your msn messenger with restrictions settings such as do you want message ask you to add this person blah blah you can turn that part off. Other thing is That why I dont use msn or yahoo anymore because of those annoyings. I prefer aim since it doesnt ask you for a requestion to add this person to list.

Other hint: be sure to put your email address in private which means whereever you sign up at forum or some kind of site that has email address exposed to public, you can go in settings and check the box where it say do you want this email address shown or not. Also dont give out email addresses to people that YOU barely know or BEST way is to give out to the ones you TRUST the most.

im pretty good aboput things liek that... if i want to talk to someone or someone needs me they ask or i pm them and then share the adress that way, in the end i can just block them

and i never reveal my adress for specific reasons...

its just odd that all three knew i was deaf.... and i was wondering if they got my adress etc from here.... where its not listed atall....

and if anyone else had had the same troubles

So am I
Fed up w/him or her... Piece of crap..

G'thing I addy block list permantly whcih I'm using trillian.. :D

Yes, I believe that person stealing your MSN user on alldeaf.com or other forum too.
That why I had to keep caution w/this.

I got harrassed too by the oukhadda@hotmail.com one. He didn't know much English and said ok all the time. He also said that he was deaf lots of time, like I would forget. He even asked me to marry him. :eek: He wanted me to get on an airplane and fly over to Morroco to marry him. Sometimes, he would try to bug me into marrying him by using :tears: and :mad: faces and the heart and flower icons on msn. I saw him on webcam and he looked 30 something. He didn't really smile and had this weird half smile and would clap and hold his hands together if I said something he liked. One time, it looked like he was in an internet cafe and there were people walking behind him, including some women with one woman wearing Muslim headwear. Someone stood by him for a few seconds. On the webcam he also seemed upset when I didn't say yes to his requests for me to marry him. One time when I used the msn beer icon, he actually got up and got what looked like booze. He also stayed up until what would be like 5 in the morning in Morroco. Sometimes, he would make me get into chat rooms with a few others who never said anything.
Of course, I won't waste my time flying over there to marry him. Maybe he could be a killer. :eek:

Yes, I has the same problem as you all, too. ***sigh***

3rd morrocan named aziz called me last Friday. He´s too faster and want my SMS and want me to accept the view of his webcam. I stay hard and say no... He explained why he wants webcam because his English is no good and want to use webcam to sign me. All what he showed pictures of himself.... I ignored it and block him in my buddy list.

It was happened to me few days before 1st April 2005, I accepted someone in my msn buddy list thought they are from AD or other forums and asked me to accept the view of webcam. I did. I had the feeling when I saw him in webcam that he is not registered to any forums. He told me that he is morrcoan. I asked him how he find me. It seems that he dont understand me. All what he showed me his penis in webcam front of my eye.
I was panic and shock then block him in my buddy list straight way but it doesnt work so I saw Roadrunner on msn online so called him for the help. He gave me description how to block him is go to webcam list then block him again. I did... WORK.... ***Phew***

That´s why I refused when aziz asked me to open webcam last Friday then block him buddy list straight way instead of go to webcam list...

I´m wondering myself where morrcans find us??????????????????????

Liebling:-))) said:
Yes, I has the same problem as you all, too. ***sigh***

3rd morrocan named aziz called me last Friday. He´s too faster and want my SMS and want me to accept the view of his webcam. I stay hard and say no... He explained why he wants webcam because his English is no good and want to use webcam to sign me. All what he showed pictures of himself.... I ignored it and block him in my buddy list.

Wow, he never signed to me. So why did he say that he needed the webcam to communicate? I guess he just wants to be dirty. At least he didn't show me his penis.

LMAO... I got similar thing as well from oukhadda@hotmail.com...

the moment this person tried to force me to webcam with him, I blocked him. Later on, I saw his message in French saying a deaf person from Rabat. I blocked him indefinitely.

This is not the first time though. Some South American woman tried to MSN me as well, and spoke in Spanish with me asking if I was her son. I was like "lo siento, no hablo espanol, no soy su hijo." LOL but she was so stubborn and kept on asking me if I was her son. So, I said "Soy americano, y creo que tu estoy muy grosera. Yo no soy su hijo, comprendo?" Then I blocked her.

well i have problems with co-ordination... so sighn is very difficult for me to use... so i dont use it....i know enough to get me a meal and introduce myself... but thats it

he looked as if he had had a stroke as half ofd his face was like ...not moving? sorry cant think of what to say or how to say it

he asked me if i was married.. i lied by showing one of my rings on my finger as a wedding ring... he told me he was a hairdresser who had just recently lost his fiance

he kept asking my proffeion.. so i told him truthfuly that i am a preist... (didnt quie know how to say 'minister in training so i just saidd preist... and showed a pic of a dog collar)

but then things started gettign weired..... i had 2 other people add me. im sure they where all him

who had varying stages of co-herance..... i even caught him out by getting oukhadda to talk fluently in french in the im window..

i managed to confuse him even more by typing in hebrew... spaninsh.... and a bit of welsh

im just starting to block him every time he tries to do anything

its interesting how so many people are being hassled by the same guy

RedFox said:
Wow, he never signed to me. So why did he say that he needed the webcam to communicate? I guess he just wants to be dirty. At least he didn't show me his penis.

It´s not aziz who showed me penis in the webcam but other morcoon. I remember his face. It´s something scar on his face... It´s HIM who showed me his penis. I really can´t remember his name because I blocked him too fast without remember his name property.

Aziz is 3rd man. I refused to accept the webcam with him because I had bad experience with other morcoon who show me his penis... I dont want to see other penis... LOL.

Interesting, Aziz did not sign you in the webcam but Aziz want to have webcam with me because of use sign... wow... wow... He said that he´s 40 years old...

People that do that stuff are LOSERS. The are to pathetic to get a date so they behave like scumbags to get off... I bet you got a good laugh when you saw his Teeny Weeny...

kuifje75 said:
LMAO... I got similar thing as well from oukhadda@hotmail.com...

the moment this person tried to force me to webcam with him, I blocked him. Later on, I saw his message in French saying a deaf person from Rabat. I blocked him indefinitely.

This is not the first time though. Some South American woman tried to MSN me as well, and spoke in Spanish with me asking if I was her son. I was like "lo siento, no hablo espanol, no soy su hijo." LOL but she was so stubborn and kept on asking me if I was her son. So, I said "Soy americano, y creo que tu estoy muy grosera. Yo no soy su hijo, comprendo?" Then I blocked her.

That´s super idea.............. :rofl:

Next time I will mess them with languages if they call me again..... LOL...

C.C.Sinned said:
People that do that stuff are LOSERS. The are to pathetic to get a date so they behave like scumbags to get off... I bet you got a good laugh when you saw his Teeny Weeny...
Yup, and it extends even furhter when it comes on online come-ons.
A lot of Nigerians are "soliciting" the Deaf online and I just suppose the competition just got tougher.
Is this going to be a "turf war" or are we just going to yawn at what is an internaltional ring about to be busted?

Yeah Beowulf, More & more people are being hunted by pervs online. The women of AD should bevery careful with their personal information. It sems to me a lot of people are signing up for AD. Never post or only post once. They then look for women to hook up with. Trying to find Pictures and person info. Then try to contact them. This is Date-A-Deaf-Chick.com. The people of AD. Male & famale a like have to becareful. Not everyone is who they claim to be online. A few of my friends on AD have been harassed. A few JERKS got contact info then started IMing. Some insulted while others are looking for cyber sex... I guess these LOSERS can't score in the real world. They can only have sex as long as a computer is involved. That is a dead give away they can't please the opposite sex. Maybe they should invest in a blow up doll...
Members of AD please be careful. There are a lot of :crazy: :sure: out there. Lurking in the shadows here... Be Safe

This dude pissed me off.. I dun unds wut dat dude is tryin to sed so I juss blocked him bec hes annoyin n I cant believed she/he mentioned deaf a "dumb" and "mute"! Where the fuck did he get my msn address from, anyway??

Back