deaf morrocan msn invasion

C.C.Sinned said:
People that do that stuff are LOSERS. The are to pathetic to get a date so they behave like scumbags to get off... I bet you got a good laugh when you saw his Teeny Weeny...
guys aren't the only losers on Earth...some girls can be as well...of course one girl (who, sadly, isn't too cute looking or anything) flashed me and she even tried to lick her breasts but couldn't really do that since they aren't that big or anything...it's like she tries to bend her neck as hard as she could so to point her tongue to her nipple but nope...doesn't work...lol

and after that she got so mad that she saw me naked...I don't even understand why. I didn't ask her to strip or anything! geez :roll:

I stopped talking to her for awhile but won't stop asking me that she wants to meet me and stuff. I can already tell that she's just plain nuts and crazy girls just aren't my type. :ugh: sorry

x10oT said:
This dude pissed me off.. I dun unds wut dat dude is tryin to sed so I juss blocked him bec hes annoyin n I cant believed she/he mentioned deaf a "dumb" and "mute"! Where the fuck did he get my msn address from, anyway??
Dude, they got it from your user profile. Edit it. If people want to talk to you make them PM you. :thumb:

Steel, you're right there are a hell of a lot of women losers too. The are some :crazy: :booty: women out there. Be careful of them too. That Bobbit woman comes to mind... :Ohno:

x10oT said:
This dude pissed me off.. I dun unds wut dat dude is tryin to sed so I juss blocked him bec hes annoyin n I cant believed she/he mentioned deaf a "dumb" and "mute"! Where the fuck did he get my msn address from, anyway??

He got it from here:

The love1974_26@hotmail.com one had been messaging me. If I block him, would he know that he got blocked rather than me just not signing on? I already took him off the list, but he still has me on his list. :mad:

Morroco harrassers:rl:

Wow, :shock:

I feel sorry for most of you here that receiving this problem. Maybe you should remove your MSN screen name off of here and just let the members PM you asking for your AIMS/MSN and Yahoo just to be safe. A lot of people look through this website, can find your user name to get your information to contact you. :)

UPDATE another alert...

Deaf_1974@hotmail.com

I got pop up alert.. I knew it there's another same person again.. addy another hotmail users.

I advise you all everyones members.. Please remove your profile AIM/YAHOO/MSN OR ICQ which that person might snoop your ID profile and take your email address and addy their list to contact you as more hassle.

HEY ALEX.. I advise you remove the profile "AIM/MSN/YAHOO/ICQ" on list the alldeaf.com permantly which it's best interest protection their privacy.

Just their own hands ask them via pm'ed whoever feel trust.. to have their own exchange emails as addy their list for msn/aim/icq/yahoo.. for their safety protection.

Thanks.

Bullym0m said:
UPDATE another alert...

Deaf_1974@hotmail.com

I got pop up alert.. I knew it there's another same person again.. addy another hotmail users.

I advise you all everyones members.. Please remove your profile AIM/YAHOO/MSN OR ICQ which that person might snoop your ID profile and take your email address and addy their list to contact you as more hassle.

HEY ALEX.. I advise you remove the profile "AIM/MSN/YAHOO/ICQ" on list the alldeaf.com permantly which it's best interest protection their privacy.

Just their own hands ask them via pm'ed whoever feel trust.. to have their own exchange emails as addy their list for msn/aim/icq/yahoo.. for their safety protection.

Thanks.

I got another request from the same one again! :pissed:

But I think everyone should have their choice to leave or remove their MSN screennames. I already removed mine, but this deaf morroco still try to add me.

C.C.Sinned said:
Yeah Beowulf, More & more people are being hunted by pervs online. The women of AD should bevery careful with their personal information. It sems to me a lot of people are signing up for AD. Never post or only post once. They then look for women to hook up with. Trying to find Pictures and person info. Then try to contact them. This is Date-A-Deaf-Chick.com. The people of AD. Male & famale a like have to becareful. Not everyone is who they claim to be online. A few of my friends on AD have been harassed. A few JERKS got contact info then started IMing. Some insulted while others are looking for cyber sex... I guess these LOSERS can't score in the real world. They can only have sex as long as a computer is involved. That is a dead give away they can't please the opposite sex. Maybe they should invest in a blow up doll...
Members of AD please be careful. There are a lot of :crazy: :sure: out there. Lurking in the shadows here... Be Safe

Your post hit my head with hammer.

YES, I notice it, too... It could be....

I just removed my msn/AIM in my profile list today.

im removing mine as well.. this can not be happening at all for the safety of the kids and everyone i recommend alex to remove those and have poeple start pming for thier AIM and all that shyt

LOL I have had the same problem...I thought I was the only one, but apparently not. I got notification that my MSN had been added...so I added him, but am now going to delete him...and any further Moroccans who decide that they want to show me their penises...

Or better yet!!! I'll let him show me his penis...and then I'll show him my scissors! ;) Is this person smart enough to put two together?

i'm happy everyones who willing remove your profile under AIM/MSN/YAHOO/ICQ on your listing. That will come better ways than regret contuines as such tired of that jerk kept contuine contact rest of others.. (sigh) LOL

Tweetybird, I think you misunderstand about this issues which you remove MSN your own screenname.."Oh uh, not That is about this."
This thread mentioned that guy who trying to sneak your PROFILE under alldeaf.com and snoop you idenfity (steal your email under MSN/YAHOO/AIM/ICQ) that what He doing it and kept harrasing rest of all Deaf peoples. *I hope you understand what am I saying?" Just simple say Y or N :D

Allow me to share this morning's MSN invasion...for those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting this one. I have a feeling, this is all the same guy, and this is not six different people.

moi_sourd_muet_maroc_ _ _me_deaf_dumb_morocco says:
hello

Malfoyish says:
Hello.

me-morocco-ok

Malfoyish says:
Ok

me-deaf-ok

Malfoyish says:
Okay.

you-deaf ? !

Malfoyish says:
Yes, I'm deaf.

you-good

Malfoyish says:
Uh huh.

moi_sourd_muet_maroc_ _ _me_deaf_dumb_morocco is inviting you to start sending webcam. Do you want to Accept (Alt+C) or Decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

Malfoyish says:
No thank you, I'm not interested.

you-web-ok

Malfoyish says:
No, not okay. I am married.

moi_sourd_muet_maroc_ _ _me_deaf_dumb_morocco has canceled the invitation to start sending webcam.

moi_sourd_muet_maroc_ _ _me_deaf_dumb_morocco is inviting you to start sending webcam. Do you want to Accept (Alt+C) or Decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

you-web-ok

Malfoyish says:
Listen, aperonk...

Malfoyish says:
I'm NOT INTERESTED.

me-web-ok

Malfoyish says:
Oh, God.

Malfoyish says:
No thank you.

ok

Malfoyish says:
Good, thank you.

you-deaf-good

Malfoyish says:
Yep.

me-web-ok

_me_deaf_dumb_morocco just sent you a Nudge!

ok

moi_sourd_muet_maroc_ _ _me_deaf_dumb_morocco has canceled the invitation to start sending webcam.

At this point, he signed off line and I blocked him. I have had this SAME conversation (with all the "ok's") at least four times...to include today. I'm going to be removing my MSN name from here. If you have MSN and wish to be added to my list, please PM me. This is getting a little bit ridiculous.

Thanks.
Malfoyish

Oh, it only gets better...LOLOLOL...this is too funny for me to not share with you all. ;) This is AFTER I've removed my name from my profile...and this is the same person...similar email address. Anyway, I've been advised to put it in the adult thread since it's got quite a bit of swearing. Link will be below.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?p=316915#post316915

Yea He is sure a nutshell. Geez he send me email thru the different website. Here is the email that he send me. After I reading his email and give me a creeping feeling. I didnt like it.

hello girl,
i love you.i would like u and me to chat on yahoo for more discussion.
am mike and u?
my yahoo id is mikepaul000
stay cool

He send me thru deafmatch.net. Geez I blocked him. I havent been there for over 2 yrs til I got this the other day. :-o

Pomeranian said:
Yea He is sure a nutshell. Geez he send me email thru the different website. Here is the email that he send me. After I reading his email and give me a creeping feeling. I didnt like it.

hello girl,
i love you.i would like u and me to chat on yahoo for more discussion.
am mike and u?
my yahoo id is mikepaul000
stay cool

He send me thru deafmatch.net. Geez I blocked him. I havent been there for over 2 yrs til I got this the other day. :-o

It's not the same person from the MSN Invasion.

Malfoyish said:
Allow me to share this morning's MSN invasion...for those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting this one. I have a feeling, this is all the same guy, and this is not six different people.

hello

Malfoyish says:
Hello.

me-morocco-ok

Malfoyish says:
Ok

me-deaf-ok

Malfoyish says:
Okay.

you-deaf ? !

Malfoyish says:
Yes, I'm deaf.

you-good

Malfoyish says:
Uh huh.

Malfoyish says:
No thank you, I'm not interested.

you-web-ok

Malfoyish says:
No, not okay. I am married.

you-web-ok

Malfoyish says:
Listen, aperonk...

Malfoyish says:
I'm NOT INTERESTED.

me-web-ok

Malfoyish says:
Oh, God.

Malfoyish says:
No thank you.

ok

Malfoyish says:
Good, thank you.

you-deaf-good

Malfoyish says:
Yep.

me-web-ok

_me_deaf_dumb_morocco just sent you a Nudge!

ok

At this point, he signed off line and I blocked him. I have had this SAME conversation (with all the "ok's") at least four times...to include today. I'm going to be removing my MSN name from here. If you have MSN and wish to be added to my list, please PM me. This is getting a little bit ridiculous.

Thanks.
Malfoyish

Hahhaha! I've had the same person trying to do the same thing.

He went like 'I deaf hearing man'. I was like wtf. :dizzy:

Now I've blocked him, and I feel so smart, ha.

Back