Deaf Madden 2007

Damn... Well, it can play in regular game in other day.

Okay,

I will explain to guys and they can wait games for you.

You pick two AFC and NFC.

We can wait for you when you get xbox 360 sooner.

If you have any problems on network.. Email me okay.

I can help

When other guys get PS3. I will switch that for next year as Madden 2008.

I will find out if PS3 become hot. I will kept both as my collection. Because I have some games like Dead Rising. Like you said that your wish to get those games from xbox 360.

Moto GP 6, i want one but i havent buy it.

Your still want Raiders???

Also when you set up xbox live and give me of your gamertag.

I can set up and find you online

Wait a minute, I did email you via XBL that I changed my mind that I wanted the falcons over the Ravens. For AFC, I want the colts, broncos, bengals, or Cheifs. Let me know.. By the way, After I played against Deafman, I am ready to challenge three guys with the falcons. I destoryed them.
Faclons 54-3 against the dolphins
Faclons 42-7 against the lions
Falcons 35-0 against the broncos.

I don't think anyone can stop MICHAEL VICK with my mastered skills. I meant I dont run with vick every down if thats what u meant. Sjones I am challeneing you for preseason tonight if u can. By the way, I am not aware that I was supposed to email with our stat over that website u mentioned. how does it work?

Wait a minute, I did email you via XBL that I changed my mind that I wanted the falcons over the Ravens. For AFC, I want the colts, broncos, bengals, or Cheifs. Let me know.. By the way, After I played against Deafman, I am ready to challenge three guys with the falcons. I destoryed them.

I don't think anyone can stop MICHAEL VICK with my mastered skills. I meant I dont run with vick every down if thats what u meant. Sjones I am challeneing you for preseason tonight if u can. By the way, I am not aware that I was supposed to email with our stat over that website u mentioned. how does it work?

I am working tonight to Tuesday night. I am free on Wednesday to Saturday this week.

Next week, Wednesday to Friday.

I checked that we played online and i usually get email for stats.. unranked does not send email. Ranked does send email for my stats, score highlights.

I dont know if all guys want to get ranked.. We can see our records on ranked. If we played on unranked.. It doesnt show anything. We can see your scouting reports if you already played on ranked.

Let vote ranked or unranked.

I vote ranked, reason that I like stats and recieve scoreboards.. You dont have to write down.. If unranked.. You have to write down everything!!!!

Who are three guys?

Online unranked??

Who are three guys?

Online unranked??

one of them is my local friend and rest of them i know since 1997 NFL2k1 game on dreamcast. Yeah unranked games because it was a preseason. when i am ready, i will challenege anyone online for ranked game. Supposely, I play someone on ranked game, and after the game, itself records and send to the website so we can see? whats the website?

one of them is my local friend and rest of them i know since 1997 NFL2k1 game on dreamcast. Yeah unranked games because it was a preseason. when i am ready, i will challenege anyone online for ranked game. Supposely, I play someone on ranked game, and after the game, itself records and send to the website so we can see? whats the website?

No, You can set up online setting from EA Nation. They will send you email for your ranked games. Stats, everything. When you recieved email from EA and forward to me. I can post it up on my website for stats.

We want to see stats on deaf madden 2007 website.

Are they deaf? If they are.. have them to join!

Wait a min! I thought someone else own Altanta beside Jedi???! I want Atlanta Falcons. What happen to the orginal owner for Altanta Falcons?

Why dont we draft teams? So it will be fair. Everyone want Vick for sure because who ever own Vick will win championship for sure. Vick help me alot getting first downs easy. Because there are no other QB run and throw like Vick in NFL rosters.

Wait a min! I thought someone else own Altanta beside Jedi???! I want Atlanta Falcons. What happen to the orginal owner for Altanta Falcons?

Why dont we draft teams? So it will be fair. Everyone want Vick for sure because who ever own Vick will win championship for sure. Vick help me alot getting first downs easy. Because there are no other QB run and throw like Vick in NFL rosters.

Oh boy!!!!!!!!!

Everyone wants Atlanta Falcons!! I don't need that team. Vick is terrible thrower but he is good at running. McNabb, Young, and Culpepper can run too. McNabb and Culpepper throw better than Vick. It is not possible for Vick win championship. Vick had to be normal qb to throw and not run a lot depends that he is in bad situation. I do know people like fast qb like Vick to run ALL the time. I would say it is cheating. I used to play against ranked online and they pick Atlanta. They never pass and just run.. It make me mad and use blitz all the times. BORING! They lost. I win. It is stupid to have QB run ALL the time.

I like to play normal as real life. Using vick as option is not necessary. I think we have to start over again. I am sure others are not too happy and lost teams that they want. I will ask others to vote to draft teams or not.

Oh boy!!!!!!!!!

Everyone wants Atlanta Falcons!! I don't need that team. Vick is terrible thrower but he is good at running. McNabb, Young, and Culpepper can run too. McNabb and Culpepper throw better than Vick. It is not possible for Vick win championship. Vick had to be normal qb to throw and not run a lot depends that he is in bad situation. I do know people like fast qb like Vick to run ALL the time. I would say it is cheating. I used to play against ranked online and they pick Atlanta. They never pass and just run.. It make me mad and use blitz all the times. BORING! They lost. I win. It is stupid to have QB run ALL the time.

I like to play normal as real life. Using vick as option is not necessary. I think we have to start over again. I am sure others are not too happy and lost teams that they want. I will ask others to vote to draft teams or not.

The main reason why I want Running QB is because I am sick of getting sacked. I had allowed 16 sacks with Brian Gresie as a QB. Every time I snap the ball sometime the defense men run quick toward my QB while my QB does the fake give the ball to RB. But ended up being sacked without give me time to avoid it. This is one of the game error from Madden... Madden always do this way and never improved on that. Oh well since it's the only NFL game I have to accept it. With Vick I havnt allowed a sack. I have not try McNabb, McNair, and Carr (My other teams beside bears). I will do the test this week whenever I have time.

It was me picking the falcons. Sjone, Michael Vick is not a terrible qb with my mastered SKILLS.

It was me picking the falcons. Sjone, Michael Vick is not a terrible qb with my mastered SKILLS.

Okay, I am glad you do good on skills.

I might have to start over again. I got more players now. Many players want several teams that we already own.

I am not sure how to do draft lottery.

Maybe you pick numbers.

I will have to do is roll dice or two dices. It looks like it is more than 10 players. For example, you pick number "7", I pick 5.

When dice throw to 5. I picked first.

Throw dice again for second pick. Zing pick 4, you pick 7, deafusa248 pick 2.

Dice showed 2. Deafusa pick 2nd.

What do you think?

Agreed??

The main reason why I want Running QB is because I am sick of getting sacked. I had allowed 16 sacks with Brian Gresie as a QB. Every time I snap the ball sometime the defense men run quick toward my QB while my QB does the fake give the ball to RB. But ended up being sacked without give me time to avoid it. This is one of the game error from Madden... Madden always do this way and never improved on that. Oh well since it's the only NFL game I have to accept it. With Vick I havnt allowed a sack. I have not try McNabb, McNair, and Carr (My other teams beside bears). I will do the test this week whenever I have time.

Try not to use pass action plays. It can get sacks easily.

You can play chicago against me.. And see how you are doing without computer.. You know computer can know your plays and also computer are good in jump snap. We are not. We dont know timing you will say hike! Computer is bull....it Me and other humans can not know your plays.

16 sacks? impossible!!

I just play Eagles, Ravens, and Texans today. They all sucks big time. I realized there are game errors. I am very upset with EA sports now. I am not satisfied with the way the game played.

I dont want to play fake games like this madden 07.

Like for example when my defense player the one I am controlling.. I moved him closer to center. When the center snapped the ball to QB and my Def player just go back to where it was.... It goes left... I wanted it to go downward!!!! it goes to left instead... like it commanded my game. I dont like it at all. All Madden series are like this. I am very upset and I want 2ksports to make NFL games! 2ksports have less errors than EAsports. The QB in madden sucks only good one is Vick so far. Vick can give me time to find open receivers and throw the ball to very easy while I can avoid Def player sacking me. I am very unhappy with Madden 07 and I dislike this game. It make me boring when I dont play defense.. I just sit back and pressing plays and let the defense do the work until I get my turn to play offense. And the offense wasn't great too. Oh well.

Like for example I dont like any Nascar series on consoles they are bad but on the PC is perfect and more realistic drivable. I am into realistic games. I wish 2ksports go ahead make pro football game without using NFL titles and teams etc. Just fake teams and players will be fine. Anyway it would not be nice of me to quit this Deaf Madden 07 league. I will only play Bears in this league and someone can have Ravens, Eagles, and Texans. I will not play as defense but I will play offense as best I can.

Actually I want to sell Madden 07 badly. I will keep this game for this league's sake.

Also dont ya realized all the players in Madden 07 when they are running.. they all look like they are jogging instead of running unlike we saw on real NFL games! EAsports are so retard still.

Screw EAsports for ruining our pleasures of playing by cutting down 2ksports!

Now EAsports know no other company can make NFL games since they bought the rights to NFL. They will not improve the gameplay for us at all.. they don't care about our satisifity as long they know we are stuck with their only NFL game titles.

Also dont ya realized all the players in Madden 07 when they are running.. they all look like they are jogging instead of running unlike we saw on real NFL games! EAsports are so retard still.

Screw EAsports for ruining our pleasures of playing by cutting down 2ksports!

Now EAsports know no other company can make NFL games since they bought the rights to NFL. They will not improve the gameplay for us at all.. they don't care about our satisifity as long they know we are stuck with their only NFL game titles.

I don't blame you. It can be some glitch. We can still work through all the way. Hopefully EA can update online and improved this game better. Who knows?

I can explained more deeply on VP for all of you guys who have problems to control players. I had no problem with it.

Remember that I am happy to help you with that.

I don't blame you. It can be some glitch. We can still work through all the way. Hopefully EA can update online and improved this game better. Who knows?

I can explained more deeply on VP for all of you guys who have problems to control players. I had no problem with it.

Remember that I am happy to help you with that.

Thank you for helping out. Now I understand why I am doing this wrong! Now it went smooth for me on defense and offense... thank you for explaining to me on how it work! Sjones you rocks!

If anyone need help? Sjones is the man!

I want to take back what I said on EAsports on Madden 07

I am starting to see why and what I did wrong... I didn't know the play calls have commands... some of the play calls have manual positions. It's kinda hard to explain this here. Sjones explained it very clear to me. I am seeing Madden 07 pretty cool game now. I am pretty satisfied with controlling my own defense player now.

Back