Deaf Madden 2007

Hey Sjones,

I recheck your Deaf Madden 2007 website and it freeze and I couldn't scroll down in ur website. I check other webs it work fine. Guess something is wrong? Or you are working on it? Let me know because a friend want to see this website and I prefer wait until it run properly before I show it. Do you know Freewebs.com has limit spaces and limit time of viewers? Due to it's bandwidth limit. I learned you have comcast and you know that comcast allow 25 mb webspace per screennames better than my AOL limit 20mb webspace per sn. My Drlz is under AOL's ftp.

I just figured out that my gf owe me 10 bucks and now I got 63 dollars hehe.

Great! I will play against you soon. We can play soon. I will pick it up after i get my own lunch break at midnight in Walmart.

I wont go to circuit city and it is waste of my time and i am sure it all sold out of good price 47.99.

I plan to order on website 47.99 on circuit city but shipping take a week or two weeks.. forget it.

Cant wait to play on Wednesday. I work tomorrow but get that game tonight on my lunch break as two hours break. Cool

Hey Sjones,

I recheck your Deaf Madden 2007 website and it freeze and I couldn't scroll down in ur website. I check other webs it work fine. Guess something is wrong? Or you are working on it? Let me know because a friend want to see this website and I prefer wait until it run properly before I show it. Do you know Freewebs.com has limit spaces and limit time of viewers? Due to it's bandwidth limit. I learned you have comcast and you know that comcast allow 25 mb webspace per screennames better than my AOL limit 20mb webspace per sn. My Drlz is under AOL's ftp.

I will check with that and find out what is going on. If it does happens lot and will transfer to my comcast webspace.

Thanks

I checked mine and looks fine to me. It had 209 MB webspace.
For bandwidth.. 25gb available

Maybe will try to remove advertising.

Let me know how it works better or not.

Got Madden 2007! It's very cool game! I see only 2 game errors so far... but at least its better than 2006!!!

The 2 errors: When my QB snaped and the QB fake to give the ball to RB (but it's slow when it does that and that give the defense more time to sack the QB). I got 16 sacks in one game... was disappointed. That mean you have to avoid the play that does fake giving the ball to RB. And the other error still the same with Madden 2006 when you throw the ball to the receiver and it caught on 1st down line and then the defense push you back and the offical count where the defense push ya. For example my QB Brian Griese threw to Mark Bradley for 10 yards and the defense push Mark Bradley 9 yards back and it caused Brian Greise and Mark Bradley a 1 yard play instead of 10 yards. Disappointed.

But overall the game is awesome... I still have to learn some buttons.. there are new stuff in that game. The FG was harder at first then got used to it at 2nd half.

1st Half Green Bay led 10-7 and then I whup them at 2nd half and the score Bears 49-19. I am not good enough but did pretty good lol.

I am not ready to play vs someone online yet. But I will pratice before the league start lol.

5. Don't play on same play over again. Play smart. Be like a coach!

LOL! I have very few plays that I play repeating lol... does few plays count? Heh

5. Don't play on same play over again. Play smart. Be like a coach!

LOL! I have very few plays that I play repeating lol... does few plays count? Heh

Yes, you can. If your play didn't success and can do it again.

Twice is okay.. not same plays for three or four times. Some guy threw favorite player on same play over and over. It made me boring and he did not success on plays because I KNOW that play over and over again. I picked same defense play over and over. It is no fun.

I want players to play smart and can fool me. I like that! Make me work harder and become better player. I want to do that for all players feel good about it.

Glad website works!

Great about Madden 2007. I got it at walmart on my lunch break. LOL.

I hope it does not happen to me. Will see about that. Maybe I will play in the morning after work. I will review this game. Glad it is better than 2006. I was worry about that!!!

I found out on other games console, xbox, ps2, psp, and gc. Xbox 360 rating better than others. I am glad to get xbox 360.

2007 8.5 rating. Much better than 2006. i believe 2008 will be more improvement. It is just a start!

I watch video of Nascar 2007 on xbox, not 360. It looks good, i can see air swooping over top of car. I believe 360 will be awesome and same for PC.

It looks close realistic but tracks looks realistic. Cars looks small. Xbox 360 and PC always show big than small from xbox and PS2, because of next generation 3D.

Got Madden 2007! It's very cool game! I see only 2 game errors so far... but at least its better than 2006!!!

The 2 errors: When my QB snaped and the QB fake to give the ball to RB (but it's slow when it does that and that give the defense more time to sack the QB). I got 16 sacks in one game... was disappointed. That mean you have to avoid the play that does fake giving the ball to RB. And the other error still the same with Madden 2006 when you throw the ball to the receiver and it caught on 1st down line and then the defense push you back and the offical count where the defense push ya. For example my QB Brian Griese threw to Mark Bradley for 10 yards and the defense push Mark Bradley 9 yards back and it caused Brian Greise and Mark Bradley a 1 yard play instead of 10 yards. Disappointed.

But overall the game is awesome... I still have to learn some buttons.. there are new stuff in that game. The FG was harder at first then got used to it at 2nd half.

1st Half Green Bay led 10-7 and then I whup them at 2nd half and the score Bears 49-19. I am not good enough but did pretty good lol.

I am not ready to play vs someone online yet. But I will pratice before the league start lol.

LOL! about one yard short. Sounds like computer want to challenge with you again with one yard short. Go for it on 4th down! LOL! Yeah! That's same on 2006. I was so pissed off and play again on 4th down. Made it sometimes!

16 sacks! no challenge! What level did you play? JV? LOL! We will play on madden level depends we get used to it. All Madden is very tough. I had no problem winning on all madden on 2006 is no challenge. Hopefully it is better than 2006.

I read instructions of madden 2007 booklet. I took out and read it at my work. New about blocker that I want to send my fullback block and switch to my RB to get away from linebacker. That's sounds good to me.

Learn all of buttons and use them more often. You can be success on playmaker qb.

There's no JV level in madden 07.. JV belongs to NCAA '07 lol. I play Pro level which is a game's default level.

I can sack QB easier with this Madden 2007 easier than 2006 but the problem is Favre threw the ball too quick. I only sacked him one time.

I wondering why EA sports never drop name of Madden.

Should EA NFL 2007.

Maybe like the sound of Madden NFL 2007. I guess!

There's no JV level in madden 07.. JV belongs to NCAA '07 lol. I play Pro level which is a game's default level.

I can sack QB easier with this Madden 2007 easier than 2006 but the problem is Favre threw the ball too quick. I only sacked him one time.

Oh you are right about jv level. I am glad that I can sack qb. I played against you. You are pretty good with defense. We played tight.

I am exciting of many new features. One thing that I heard that will have altnerative jerseys will be coming up on download content. Of course, update of new rosters after season starts. For example, brian greise cutted and wont be on there on roster update. Just kidding. I love him and pissed off that broncos let him go. He is very good accurate passer. He always get high percent completion. Hope he beat starter, Rex Grossman. Yeah about new on jump snap. Is that right? I liked that, but timing is hard. Wait until qb hike then snap. That's what I did on NCAA 2007.

I wondering why EA sports never drop name of Madden.

Should EA NFL 2007.

Maybe like the sound of Madden NFL 2007. I guess!

They must be honoring John Madden since he was the first one with them.

I wondered why dont EA called rest of the games as a honor?

Cuban NBA 2007
McGwire MLB 2007
Petty Nascar 2007

LOL

They must be honoring John Madden since he was the first one with them.

I wondered why dont EA called rest of the games as a honor?

Cuban NBA 2007
McGwire MLB 2007
Petty Nascar 2007

LOL

That's true. Weird is it?

Ruth MLB 2007 Babe Ruth (does not sounds right)
Jackson NBA 2007 Phil Jackson (does not sounds right)
Stewart Nascar 2007 (does not sounds right)

All sounds good or not?

Madden NFL sounds right to me.

All sounds good or not?

Do you like first party of NFL for Xbox?

All sounds good or not?

LOL should be someone thats alive and retired. Babe died, Phil is coaching Lakers, Tony is still racing. LOL I have no idea why you choose Tony Stewart? He is a bad boy and isn't good for gaming's leadership. Yeah I remember you mentioned Tony is your favorite driver. If you choose Tony Stewart then I choose "Newman Nascar 2007" instead of Richard Petty :bowdown: LOL

Also I forgot there's Tiger Woods PGA tour

I was supposed to get a 360 and a ps2 versions but I am too tired.. I will pick up those tomorrow after work.

Back