Deaf Madden 2007

I'm glad sjone explained it all. As I said earlier, we need to learn our game system and our skills. It takes a time like a few days to weeks. Be patient. You got sacked for 16 times. It seems you haven't learned in training. That's what mini game for. Smile.

Sj jone, listen check it out MyLeague.com Create and run your own gaming leagues! this is awesome and would be easier for us to understand this league. What do you think? We need 10 ballers. We can create our conferences and schedule because there is no way we get 32 DEAF ballers. If we got 10 ballers, and then pick ONE team. For a draft lottery, I have a better idea is write our names on the notes and put those into the bag and sjone will roll the dices and I takeone of notes out of the bag. For example, he rolls the dices and it shows 4 and 2 means pick number 6 and I pick the note up and shows defmatrixense. And then defmatrixense owns number 6 pick. If it shows 11 or 12, roll the dices again. One dice if there is no more number 7 to 10.

I'm glad sjone explained it all. As I said earlier, we need to learn our game system and our skills. It takes a time like a few days to weeks. Be patient. You got sacked for 16 times. It seems you haven't learned in training. That's what mini game for. Smile.

Sj jone, listen check it out MyLeague.com Create and run your own gaming leagues! this is awesome and would be easier for us to understand this league. What do you think? We need 10 ballers. We can create our conferences and schedule because there is no way we get 32 DEAF ballers. If we got 10 ballers, and then pick ONE team. For a draft lottery, I have a better idea is write our names on the notes and put those into the bag and sjone will roll the dices and I takeone of notes out of the bag. For example, he rolls the dices and it shows 4 and 2 means pick number 6 and I pick the note up and shows defmatrixense. And then defmatrixense owns number 6 pick. If it shows 11 or 12, roll the dices again. One dice if there is no more number 7 to 10.

It looks okay to me.

Check with that link is. LeagueDaddy - Home

I can set up custom league with 10 players. Custom schedule, division.

It record everythings on stats that I can put it up and it will work with my website madden 2007.

It is awesome. I noticed there are only one on myleague.com

Many joined daddyleague.com

Many madden 2007 custom leagues from hearing. I did look those leagues. It is nice!

Daddyleague site is our official deafmadden league. I'm sure other deaf ballers agree with us. By the way, for draft lottery, how you roll the dices if there is no number 0 for draft number 1? I was thinking for a while during working. I think 11 is considered to be number 1 pick. Do u agree?

Daddyleague site is our official deafmadden league. I'm sure other deaf ballers agree with us. By the way, for draft lottery, how you roll the dices if there is no number 0 for draft number 1? I was thinking for a while during working. I think 11 is considered to be number 1 pick. Do u agree?

I'm challenging you for madden tonight. I would say at 8pm? I have to chat with my girl at 7pm on vp.

I'm challenging you for madden tonight. I would say at 8pm? I have to chat with my girl at 7pm on vp.

You right about dice.. I knew others going to say.. I already know how it going to work.. No number of 1 ... dice will be 2 to 12.

I need all guys emails..

He is good.. You better watch him out.. He is masterskilled.. Mine is off momentum at bad times. I just hope that his network going to be better this time. I hate slow and stop... causes players acting funny...

Please I need to check all players on online.. I played with daddyzing31 and it is really smooth plays.. I dont like too much slow plays.. because of lagging..

He is good.. You better watch him out.. He is masterskilled.. Mine is off momentum at bad times. I just hope that his network going to be better this time. I hate slow and stop... causes players acting funny...

Please I need to check all players on online.. I played with daddyzing31 and it is really smooth plays.. I dont like too much slow plays.. because of lagging..
Yeah, I dont run with vick every time. Our third game looks better and smooth.. wired vs wired.. You called max blitx and I read yoru defense and M vick ran through the middle of D line and ran like 50 yards and got a td. What a nice highlight. I led 17-7 but i accidently kicked my system and it restarted lol..

Yeah, I dont run with vick every time. Our third game looks better and smooth.. wired vs wired.. You called max blitx and I read yoru defense and M vick ran through the middle of D line and ran like 50 yards and got a td. What a nice highlight. I led 17-7 but i accidently kicked my system and it restarted lol..

Yeah, it looks bit better.. I still see it is less lagging.. DI-624 is best router overall... BUT I would love to get 802.11 n is more faster than wired..

Right now,

I have several hearing guys love my website and want to join league? What do you think? I told them that we cant hear and cant use headset.. They accepted us who are deaf.

Yeah, it looks bit better.. I still see it is less lagging.. DI-624 is best router overall... BUT I would love to get 802.11 n is more faster than wired..

Right now,

I have several hearing guys love my website and want to join league? What do you think? I told them that we cant hear and cant use headset.. They accepted us who are deaf.

First, we need to find out how many deaf people will join our league. I have at least deaf friends on xbl, I will ask them.. And then whatever the spots are left will be opening for hearing people. 10 people will be enough.

I am sorry to say this I quit Madden league. I hate Madden 07 I see alot of errors still. This game sucks. This game make me angry and mad every time which is not good thing for my health.

I like flexible game such as Racing... racing give you no stresses as this. I am tired of being defense on Madden every time and it bored me to death.

Fk madden. Too many errors in this game. NFK 2k5 by 2ksports still rocks man.

I am sorry to say this I quit Madden league. I hate Madden 07 I see alot of errors still. This game sucks. This game make me angry and mad every time which is not good thing for my health.

I like flexible game such as Racing... racing give you no stresses as this. I am tired of being defense on Madden every time and it bored me to death.

Fk madden. Too many errors in this game. NFK 2k5 by 2ksports still rocks man.
You can't blame madden. You have to realize the bears offense is suck. You need find another team, for offense machine, broncos, dolphins, patroits, packers, falcons, seahawks, steelers, bucs, cowboys, raiders, cheifs, and the most dangerous offense team is colts. Ravens offense suck. That's why I can't beat sjone. They drop all the time and get sacks a lot, ints. Damn it. With the faclons, I smoked them three games last night. What I'm trying to say is you need a balance team. In real life, bears offense is last place in the nfl but great defense. Try colts and u will feel different.

You can't blame madden. You have to realize the bears offense is suck. You need find another team, for offense machine, broncos, dolphins, patroits, packers, falcons, seahawks, steelers, bucs, cowboys, raiders, cheifs, and the most dangerous offense team is colts. Ravens offense suck. That's why I can't beat sjone. They drop all the time and get sacks a lot, ints. Damn it. With the faclons, I smoked them three games last night. What I'm trying to say is you need a balance team. In real life, bears offense is last place in the nfl but great defense. Try colts and u will feel different.

He does not play chicago. He played philadelphia against me. I came back and win. He got upset. I am sorry that i get players upset.. Zing you are not only one. I get upset with Detmatrixense. Broncos can't be bad.. I played with other atlanta with different players. Seems that Broncos having hard time with atlanta. It does not make any sense.

That's fine you want to quit..I can not do anything it is up to you. Remember if you play on this league and quit. It doesnt looks good on us.

Please stay on league and learn how you improve.. I don't care win or lose.
It is just way i get upset that my players or plays mess up. I understand how you feel.. When I threw to rod smith on short yard. No player covers him and he is wide open. I threw to him and he got ball on his hand. Guess what! He dropped.. That's what make me laugh.. That happens when I was in red zone with Detmatrixense on first game. It upsets me that why my players drop ball that no one covers. It does not make any sense. Blame on computer. Not us.

Oh well, that is life. All video games are not health.. Same for madden, racing, everything related to games. Even explore on internet, using computer too much... Everything are same.. also watching tv too much..

Included sex.. lol... kidding..

He does not play chicago. He played philadelphia against me. I came back and win. He got upset. I am sorry that i get players upset.. Zing you are not only one. I get upset with Detmatrixense. Broncos can't be bad.. I played with other atlanta with different players. Seems that Broncos having hard time with atlanta. It does not make any sense.

That's fine you want to quit..I can not do anything it is up to you. Remember if you play on this league and quit. It doesnt looks good on us.

Please stay on league and learn how you improve.. I don't care win or lose.
It is just way i get upset that my players or plays mess up. I understand how you feel.. When I threw to rod smith on short yard. No player covers him and he is wide open. I threw to him and he got ball on his hand. Guess what! He dropped.. That's what make me laugh.. That happens when I was in red zone with Detmatrixense on first game. It upsets me that why my players drop ball that no one covers. It does not make any sense. Blame on computer. Not us.

Oh well, that is life. All video games are not health.. Same for madden, racing, everything related to games. Even explore on internet, using computer too much... Everything are same.. also watching tv too much..

Included sex.. lol... kidding..

Sjones, No its not the reason why I am upset being lost to you and deafusa. I am very angry at Madden game... for example my defense player (I like to choose DE because I played DE in flag football and sacked QBs all the times) I like being DE but the play commands forced me to go downward like arror lines straight down... when you RB or QB run other direction and I tried to move my DE player toward you but it still follow the play command downward. In real life NFL players dont do this. I like realistic games not fake games. Madden been like this since they day they are born. I never like Madden series. I know I am stuck with only NFL game. When threw to my WR for 9 yards gain but DB pushed my player back down and forced my play from 9 yards to 1 yards. That is wrong.. I wanted my WR to drop body down on that 9 yard lane instead of standing up. I used to play TE in tackle football in college (SWCID) I always do this catching the ball and drop my body when 2 defense player tried to push me. When I play against deafusa... at 4th quarter my favorite plays are gone!!! I searched for my favorite plays and had no idea where it went! Pissed me off. Look at all players look like jogging on the field.. We are not supposed to be jogging.

For example.... This football game has alot of stops every time after the ball snapped. NBA and Nascar has no stops... NBA continue playing without stop (of course timeout is only way to stop) and for Nascar we continue driving and there is no defense but to continue driving all the way around the track which is fun to do.

As for Madden I had played defesne longer than my offense. I am tired of being defense 65% to 75% of time. Defense made me bored when it wouldn't let my DE go where I want it to go. Also another error is Madden has slow reponse in controlling... when I want to go left quick it give 0.8 sec time to turn left... very slow reponse. It should do quick reponse like we did in real life.

As least I did not quit during the League season and that would hurt the league for sure. I quit before the league start so that the others will join. I am sorry I just want the football game to make the game proper. EAsports will never improve for sure like they been the same as always.. of course they improved only on the graphics that's it. 2ksports been working on changes every year and got better every year until 2005 that bastard EAsports stopped them.

Dont insult my Bears man. Bears has good RBs and WRs but slow QBs are only their plms. If you are speaking of the game itself then yeah that's true. But I am blaming on Madden for the errors they did to the game like I explained.. I will not explain this again if you disagreed. There is No way you can conviced me that Madden is good game. They sucks period.

Dont insult my Bears man. Bears has good RBs and WRs but slow QBs are only their plms. If you are speaking of the game itself then yeah that's true. But I am blaming on Madden for the errors they did to the game like I explained.. I will not explain this again if you disagreed. There is No way you can conviced me that Madden is good game. They sucks period.
I take my words back I thought u were talking about something else until you explained it to us. My apoligze for calling your favorite team, bears suck. In my opinion, madden 2k7 for 360 is a huge improvment for almost everything. Way better than last year. Remember this is a second year for 360 with a new engine codes.

I am very angry at Madden game... for example my defense player (I like to choose DE because I played DE in flag football and sacked QBs all the times) I like being DE but the play commands forced me to go downward like arror lines straight down... when you RB or QB run other direction and I tried to move my DE player toward you but it still follow the play command downward. In real life NFL players dont do this. I like realistic games not fake games.
DE lets you whatever you want to direct if you call command like zone or contain qb. DE will move what you want. I will teach you how to do that.
Madden been like this since they day they are born. I never like Madden series. I know I am stuck with only NFL game. When threw to my WR for 9 yards gain but DB pushed my player back down and forced my play from 9 yards to 1 yards. That is wrong.. I wanted my WR to drop body down on that 9 yard lane instead of standing up.
I am not sure I can understand what you said. Do you mean bump and run when db jams wr and wr stays at 1 yard for little longer or you mean when wr caught a ball at 9 yards gain but pushed back to 1 yard? if so, that's because you run the wrong way or i never seen like that. or you talking about double team on wr? explain it more clearly
I used to play TE in tackle football in college (SWCID) I always do this catching the ball and drop my body when 2 defense player tried to push me. When I play against deafusa... at 4th quarter my favorite plays are gone!!! I searched for my favorite plays and had no idea where it went! Pissed me off.
I doubt your favorite plays are gone during 4 qrt. but i dont know what to say, lol. Damn.
Look at all players look like jogging on the field.. We are not supposed to be jogging.
what jog? What are we supposed to do? Walk?

For example.... This football game has alot of stops every time after the ball snapped. NBA and Nascar has no stops... NBA continue playing without stop (of course timeout is only way to stop) and for Nascar we continue driving and there is no defense but to continue driving all the way around the track which is fun to do.
That's what in real NFL. They stop for 10 seconds to 40 seconds after play. thats what they wait for calling a play as well as Defense too. This is not NBA or Nascar or Boxing or horse racing.

As for Madden I had played defesne longer than my offense. I am tired of being defense 65% to 75% of time. Defense made me bored when it wouldn't let my DE go where I want it to go. Also another error is Madden has slow reponse in controlling... when I want to go left quick it give 0.8 sec time to turn left... very slow reponse. It should do quick reponse like we did in real life.
because you didnt good enough to stop offense plays. Do you expect De to sack at qb every time? NO, do u expect de to break O man every down? NO unless de like jason tayor or freeny from the colts. It seems I have no problem control what i want to direct. Maybe it needs charge? or im sorry.

EAsports will never improve for sure like they been the same as always.. of course they improved only on the graphics that's it. 2ksports been working on changes every year and got better every year until 2005 that bastard EAsports stopped them.[/B]
Stop there, thats not true but I dont have to explain it. 2ksports for NFL only is unrealistic. Super tackle while wr is trying to catch in the air? RB's juke move as a super move like tornado and tackles went fying out. Yeah right. NFL 2k5 is only one was finally a realistic game.

what jog? What are we supposed to do? Walk?

Man, you need to watch NFL on TV.

I am not sure I can understand what you said. Do you mean bump and run when db jams wr and wr stays at 1 yard for little longer or you mean when wr caught a ball at 9 yards gain but pushed back to 1 yard? if so, that's because you run the wrong way or i never seen like that. or you talking about double team on wr? explain it more clearly

Yeah when I threw the ball to my WR for 9 yards gain, while the receiver caught the ball, the defense player grab my receiver and push back and caused a 1 yard gain instead of 9. The offical was supposed to call it where the receiver caught the ball like NFL did. I couldnt make my Receiver drop his body to the ground to keep that 9 yards gain.

I doubt your favorite plays are gone during 4 qrt. but i dont know what to say, lol. Damn.

I used Type play and it showed book of all plays such as Quick pass, Standard pass, Shotgun pass, and on the right side is Rushing plays... that page was gone in 4th quarter. I couldn't find it anywhere and I been hitting buttons searching for that page. So I was forced to use other page the one with play action and shotgun with hail mary... Play action caused defense sacking my qb.

because you didnt good enough to stop offense plays. Do you expect De to sack at qb every time? NO, do u expect de to break O man every down? NO unless de like jason tayor or freeny from the colts. It seems I have no problem control what i want to direct. Maybe it needs charge? or im sorry.

My point was I like to play offense because its fun... being defense is harder for me and I almost did nothing but to press buttons and caused me boring. I just wanted 50% of times instead of waiting long time. I never thought of that I must sack QB every downs... geez thats crazy of you to say that. Thats wasn't even my point.

Stop there, thats not true but I dont have to explain it. 2ksports for NFL only is unrealistic. Super tackle while wr is trying to catch in the air? RB's juke move as a super move like tornado and tackles went fying out. Yeah right. NFL 2k5 is only one was finally a realistic game.

No no NFL 2ksports did create FP (first person mode) which is very realistic and awesome! Felt like I am really in football game! 2ksports kept creating future gaming of football every since they started with NFL 2k1... Madden kept the old classic ways every since the day they were born. Go and play the first Madden game on SuperNES you will see the why I think they sucks. It's time to move to better gaming style and we are not in the 90s anymore as EA sports thought we are. 2ksports did great job and kept up making changes... if EA sports didn't buy NFL rights.. I am sure NFL 2k7 is way awesome for sure. Look at NBA live 2006 and NBA 2k6. NBA 2k6 is way more fun and awesome than NBA live 2006.

I am thinking you are into console (basic gaming system) I am into advanced gaming which none of Xbox 360 PS2 Gamecube and any other gaming consoles have. Of course PC is best one so far but they are not affordable. I thought xbox 360 would make it better and more like PC version but I thought wrong.

Last edited:
Game is just a game with full of people's different opinions.

You should be glad that we do not use this ->
nes.jpg
anymore.

Game is just a game with full of people's different opinions.

You should be glad that we do not use this ->
nes.jpg
anymore.

I am not glad but still wish NES stay alive forever. NES is only gaming system that doesn't have EA sports! LOL

Why don't you try to make a petition about it, and send that petition to EA... they probably make one, because of you!

Anything is POSSIBLE, unless you find a proof that it is impossible :ugh3:

Back