Deaf Girl--Hearing Boyfriend

If you both have a lot of love and patience for each other, it will work out great. Keep him learning ASL. Push him. Do not let him wimp out. He has the easier road.

keep going to hard work your effort ASL role best successfully lots of experience Don't give up, you hard work on ASL best successfully I hope be you success your goal ASL :D

we are help you support to explain advise to happy I hope be you wish be success communication to mention!

advice?

What signs do deaf girls give when they might be interested in you? I'm not saying deaf girls give off different signs just because they're deaf or anything, so please don't take it the wrong way. But it's just, there's this deaf girl that comes into the store where I work, and I think she's pretty cute. We talk and stuff but I want to get to know her more, I'm just not sure what to look for. I know sometimes deaf girls might be a bit more skeptical, defensive, or unsure when it comes to flirting with a hearing guy because of the communication issue, so I just want to know what you think. Thanks! :)

Back